Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Hello there guys! Your friend Balo here!

So I have been posting these colored sketches for you to see and give feedback. Today I bring you my third post where I´ll be attaching the previous designs in case you didn´t get to see them. Please feel free to give feedback and follow the dynamics where we can discuss the name you think the Heartless displayed will have! My proposals are:

HEARTLESS NAME: Dark Drops, Floating Seeds, Creeper Dandelions :P

REMINDER: If you want to use, distribute or copy these drawings I would please just ask you to give credit to me for the sketches (NOT the Heartless or Nobody final design look). Thank you.

So is game on guys!

Hope you guys like them! Don´t forget to smile!

Zap!   :D

Edited by KeybladeMasterBalo

Another set of great images, its always a breath of fresh air on the forums when you post a set of drawings, keeps the kingdom hype going ya know? Keep up the good work :)

Thanks so much for your words! I really try to keep the Kingdom Hype going. Like why wait for the official renders to come up when you can create your own sketches by just paying a little bit of attention!? Also it is my pleasure to tell you that I won´t be just making sketches. I´m gonna try and bring up some creative surprises for everyone! Wait and stay tuned! ;)