Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Who do you think will die in KH3 and who do you want to die in KH3?

Aside from the obvious villains who will most likely die, I don't want any of the good characters to die, but I think it would be a great way to bring more emotion to the game and to make Sora and the gang more serious and pull their act together.

For example, I think it'd be interesting to see Aerith die. Since she is a different person than she is in Final Fantasy, I don't think the person who kills her should be Sephiroth, I think it should be one of the Seekers of Darkness. Perhaps while at Radiant Garden, Sora, Donald, Goofy, Leon, Yuffie, etc all run outside and see Aerith be struck in the heart by Young Xehanort or something. I think it would bring more depth to all the characters in that scene, because we would be able to see the emotional side of Leon and the other FF characters. It would also show how ruthless and evil Young Xehanort and the Seekers of Darkness are.

What are your thoughts on this and who do you think will die in KH3?

I honestly don't think anyone's gonna die. Nomura can be a sly fox. This doesn't relate much, but in the finale of Gravity Falls, everyone thought someone was going to die but in reality, only the main villain did.

Unfortunately my main man, Xehanort. I'll honestly be disappointed if a hero doesn't fall, but as difficult as it is to kill someone, who knows. Sora's stupid friendship powers can save anyone it seems like. A war without casualties on both sides just isn't a good fight. I want to see Riku die, simply because it would destroy Sora. Axel was already thought to be dead, so I wouldn't mind seeing Isa take out Lea. Lea will probably hesitate, leaving the kill open for the ruthless Isanort. This fight is inevitable.

Well, I've always thought and will keep on thinking that Terra's gonna end up dying a redeemed hero's death!  I've said it countless times before, and I don't mind saying it again! :3

Ahem, now then...picture this!  Sora and friends have already freed Terra, and all the Seven Guardians Of Awesome are currently in their final showdown against Geezernort and his  Thirteen Seekers Of Cool Vibes!  Everything's tense, and the battle's taking its toll on the heroes!  Geezernort takes this opportunity to deal a final attack that'll wipe their sorry butts from the face of the worlds...when all of a sudden, Terra jumps in and takes the full force of the attack!  Everyone remains in shock, not believing what's happening before 'em, and then Terra glances over his shoulder and looks directly at Aqua and Ventus and then he smiles.  His last words being: "Aqua...Ven...I told you that I'd set this right..." and then, he closes his eyes, falls on his back, and while he does, he fades away in pixie dust, like good ol' Master Erahammill did!  It'd be a poetic hero's death!

I really, really, really don't wanna see Riku die, because after all the struggles the guy's been through, and after all this effort he's gone through to conquer his darkness, you really expect me to accept the fact that he'll die!?  NO!!!  That can't happen! D:

Sora, Mickey and Kairi are out of the equation, cuz Sora's gonna remain the star of KH even after KHIII, Mickey's a main Disney character, so I doubt he'll be killed off, and Kairi's a magical Princess Of Heart, so as such, she probably won't die, otherwise, there wouldn't be Seven Princesses like it's supposed to play out!

I don't think Aqua will die either...but then again, I really don't know, because in the end, what do I know?

And then there's Ven...boy, this one's a tough nut to crack!  The thing with Ven is, since I'm sure Vanitas is gonna be a Seeker Of Cool Vibes, they'll inevitably fight each other, and once Ven kills Vanitas off, Ven will go in a coma once again, and that's practically dying, ya know!?  But, maybe when Sora gives back the piece of Ven's heart that he has, maybe he'll be immune to Vanitas, and as a result, he won't die if he kills off Vanitas?  Eh, I really don't know how this will turn out...

After what No Heart said, though, I think I'm starting to fear for Lea's life!  He's not gonna want to kill Isa, but Isa's not gonna care, so he'll probably one shot Lea like a punch from One Punch Man!  But hey, Nomura can be a sly fox, so who knows?

I doubt Donald and Goofy will die, same reason cuz of Mickey.  They're both iconic Disney characters, and as such, they're immune to death!  Heck, Goofy's head shoulda been bashed in by the frickin boulder that fell on him in KHII, but apparently his head's boulder resistant!  Or, like I said, he's got the Main Disney character death immunity perk! xD

Ooh, and I like Elfdemon's take on Aerith's death...I'd like to see that... :3

I honestly don't think any of the good guys will die. The one person I'm confident we're going to see dying is 'nort, because he's the main bad guy. I would honestly be annoyed if after all of this build up to taking him down he just gets off scott free through some deux ex machina thing. Don't think that will happen, though.

I believe there's going to be a section in KH3 where Sora returns to his home and finds out that his Mom is gone after their world was taken over by the darkness. I mean, they gotta tie that loose end somehow right? And usually all Disney heroes have dead parents lol

Edited by Moochieh32

Who do you think will die in KH3 and who do you want to die in KH3?

Aside from the obvious villains who will most likely die, I don't want any of the good characters to die, but I think it would be a great way to bring more emotion to the game and to make Sora and the gang more serious and pull their act together.

For example, I think it'd be interesting to see Aerith die. Since she is a different person than she is in Final Fantasy, I don't think the person who kills her should be Sephiroth, I think it should be one of the Seekers of Darkness. Perhaps while at Radiant Garden, Sora, Donald, Goofy, Leon, Yuffie, etc all run outside and see Aerith be struck in the heart by Young Xehanort or something. I think it would bring more depth to all the characters in that scene, because we would be able to see the emotional side of Leon and the other FF characters. It would also show how ruthless and evil Young Xehanort and the Seekers of Darkness are.

What are your thoughts on this and who do you think will die in KH3?

After or during the final battle/clash between the 7 lights and 13 darknesses, Xehanort and his pals will suddenly stop, ask themselves what they're doing, realize that they're only wasting their time by doing evil and they'll all redeem themselves and join the good side with Sora and co...;):D

But seriously, though, hopefully nobody on the good side will die, or else, that might cause a really big tearjerker moment in the fanbase and some people might get disappointed, but that's just my opinion...

I don't think any of the protagonists will die. Though I do kinda want KH3 to surprise me by killing off a character for good... Not because I want someone to die, but because I don't take character deaths seriously in KH anymore, since they always come back. That really ruins the emotional impact of the story for me.

Everyone I want to die: 

Terra-this guy, is so ridiculously stupid. He's so arrogant and full of himself, I want a slow painful death for him! 

Ventus-ALL this guy does is winge and WINGE. Vanitas should end him, it would up his villainous accolades imo. I don't ever want to see him beyond KH3. He could sacrifice himself, he'd be doing me a huge favour.

Everyone that could actually die:

MX, this is quite evident or he may just abandon his motives or perhaps become good (please don't let this happen(

Riku, he may sacrifice himself for Sora.

Terra-Many speculate he'll redeem his stupid deeds in BBS by sacrificing himself :P.

Roxas-This would be sad, he could stop MX from attacking Sora and say something like "I'll protect you, you are me of course." It'd be depressing.

If someone does "die", let them stay dead (with the exception of Roxas). No bringing people back, kill them off and have them stay dead.

If Roxas did die, beyond KH3 I could see Lea's aspiration being to bring Roxas back. Having Ventus and/or Terra die would make Aqua's life far more tragic and shape her character nicely.

Well, I've always thought and will keep on thinking that Terra's gonna end up dying a redeemed hero's death!  I've said it countless times before, and I don't mind saying it again! :3

Ahem, now then...picture this!  Sora and friends have already freed Terra, and all the Seven Guardians Of Awesome are currently in their final showdown against Geezernort and his  Thirteen Seekers Of Cool Vibes!  Everything's tense, and the battle's taking its toll on the heroes!  Geezernort takes this opportunity to deal a final attack that'll wipe their sorry butts from the face of the worlds...when all of a sudden, Terra jumps in and takes the full force of the attack!  Everyone remains in shock, not believing what's happening before 'em, and then Terra glances over his shoulder and looks directly at Aqua and Ventus and then he smiles.  His last words being: "Aqua...Ven...I told you that I'd set this right..." and then, he closes his eyes, falls on his back, and while he does, he fades away in pixie dust, like good ol' Master Erahammill did!  It'd be a poetic hero's death!

I really, really, really don't wanna see Riku die, because after all the struggles the guy's been through, and after all this effort he's gone through to conquer his darkness, you really expect me to accept the fact that he'll die!?  NO!!!  That can't happen! D:

Sora, Mickey and Kairi are out of the equation, cuz Sora's gonna remain the star of KH even after KHIII, Mickey's a main Disney character, so I doubt he'll be killed off, and Kairi's a magical Princess Of Heart, so as such, she probably won't die, otherwise, there wouldn't be Seven Princesses like it's supposed to play out!

I don't think Aqua will die either...but then again, I really don't know, because in the end, what do I know?

And then there's Ven...boy, this one's a tough nut to crack!  The thing with Ven is, since I'm sure Vanitas is gonna be a Seeker Of Cool Vibes, they'll inevitably fight each other, and once Ven kills Vanitas off, Ven will go in a coma once again, and that's practically dying, ya know!?  But, maybe when Sora gives back the piece of Ven's heart that he has, maybe he'll be immune to Vanitas, and as a result, he won't die if he kills off Vanitas?  Eh, I really don't know how this will turn out...

After what No Heart said, though, I think I'm starting to fear for Lea's life!  He's not gonna want to kill Isa, but Isa's not gonna care, so he'll probably one shot Lea like a punch from One Punch Man!  But hey, Nomura can be a sly fox, so who knows?

I doubt Donald and Goofy will die, same reason cuz of Mickey.  They're both iconic Disney characters, and as such, they're immune to death!  Heck, Goofy's head shoulda been bashed in by the frickin boulder that fell on him in KHII, but apparently his head's boulder resistant!  Or, like I said, he's got the Main Disney character death immunity perk! xD

Ooh, and I like Elfdemon's take on Aerith's death...I'd like to see that... :3

This comments states everything I'm thinking about on who has the best chances of dying, so thanks for typing it all up; it saves me the trouble! xD

I don't think any of the protagonists will die. Though I do kinda want KH3 to surprise me by killing off a character for good... Not because I want someone to die, but because I don't take character deaths seriously in KH anymore, since they always come back. That really ruins the emotional impact of the story for me.

Agreed.  As sad as I'll be to see a character I like die, it does add more emotional impact to the story (and can make the character that died more interesting and memorable and likeable).  Plus, it'd be a huge shock if a character does stay dead in the universe of KH, since I can't death seriously in this game either.  I mean not even the villains stay dead.  I'm actually suprised that Eraqus hasn't come back yet; he probably will somehow in KHIII (and be back in his prime too)

Unfortunately my main man, Xehanort. I'll honestly be disappointed if a hero doesn't fall, but as difficult as it is to kill someone, who knows. Sora's stupid friendship powers can save anyone it seems like. A war without casualties on both sides just isn't a good fight. I want to see Riku die, simply because it would destroy Sora. Axel was already thought to be dead, so I wouldn't mind seeing Isa take out Lea. Lea will probably hesitate, leaving the kill open for the ruthless Isanort. This fight is inevitable.

As awful as it is to say this, I agree.  Its not a war if people aren't dying.  What's the point of this whole Light vs Dark thing if there's no risk involved in the fighting?  It makes the whole 'war' look like nothing more than a playground squabble. But...

Nobody's gonna die, not even xehanort. It's kingdom hearts, even when people die, they don't.

Pretty much this.  Death is such a trivial thing in KH.  I'm actually surprised the characters are even afraid of dying; they'll just come back in a year or so.

This comments states everything I'm thinking about on who has the best chances of dying, so thanks for typing it all up; it saves me the trouble! xD

Oh, wow, well, you're welcome! :D It's not everyday my posts align with what other members are thinking! O.O  It's happened to me a few times before with other members, and I always find it neat that they're thinking the same thing I'm thinking!

But yeah, that's just how I look at things when I look at the possibility of any of these guys dying or not dying!

I know that this is a couple of months late, but here's who I think will die.

The obvious death:

• Xehanort: Nomura himself has even stated that KH3 is the end of the Dark Seekers series, which means that the big guy is going to die.

The surprise deaths (i,e deaths I can see surprising the fan base).

• Roxas: As much as I hate to say it, I think Roxas has a chance of kicking the bucket. He would probably die a hero's death, protecting Sora.
  • Terra: He'll most likely try and protect Aqua and Ven. But think about it. He already lost to Xehanort before, but what if the old man kills Terra for good? It would be a sad moment, and I could see it develop Aqua and Ven's characters.
  • Riku: I could see Riku dying. Again, he would most likely try and protect Sora and maybe even Kairi.I would cry if Riku dies though. I love the guy, and don't want him to die.
  • Lea: Last but not least, we have lovable Lea. I think that Isa is going to kill him. As has been stated before, Lea would most likely hesitate to kill Isa due to how close the two were at one point, and Isa would not hesitate to finish him off, due to him being tainted by MX.

Anyways, that's who I think is going to die. There were some pretty sad ones to even think off, but I feel that most of the surprise deaths would help evolve characters' development.

Plz no death kthxbai

Ok but seriously I'd prefer to have the death count more at a minimum because there's others way of making significant emotional connections other then blood and death... but that's a tangent.

If I had to make a prediction, the obvious choice would be Master Xehanort, as

A) He himself stated that age would be a problem.

B) He's the big bad.

C) He's cheated death way too many times.

But then again no one was surprised with that. As for Terra and Riku? I suppose it's possible, but I'm leaning towards no. Especially for Riku, as he had a successful character arc and it would seem a bit cruel to kill him off the second his future started to get brighter. There's really no need for a sacrificial death for Riku in order to prove himself because frankly, Riku has already proven himself. Terra's case, I can see a bit more because Terra admittedly goofed up quite a bit (more then Riku can ever dream of messing up) and he's done very little to make up for it thus far. Granted he hasn't had much of a shot of redeeming himself yet (I imagine it's kind of hard to do when you're possessed). A heroic death seems like a possibility for Terra, but I feel like he's certainly got to have at least a little bit of time to reunite with Aqua and Ventus considering that's really the whole point to the story right now- save those who are in pain. If he's reunited with Aqua and Ven early enough into the story to where it feels like a satisfying and rewarding end I guess I could accept him dying (lmao as if I would ever)

As for Lea? A more confident no. He already 'died' in khii, and a second death to prove his heroism would be redundant. I imagine it wouldn't sit well with him being a fan-favorite and all. I'm also inclined to state Lea would win his battle against Saïx seeing as how canon suggests Lea is more proficient at battle then the latter. It's not enough for a firm no, but it's enough for me to not see it coming if it does. If anyone dies a heroic death I'd say Isa (rip my heart) is more likely between the two but that may just be my bias speaking. That being said while Isa's certainly got to prove himself for any sort of redemption comparing his wrong-doings to Terra/Xemnas's is like comparing apples and oranges. 

That's just my personal feelings anyways. 

I'm not sure who will die (other than Xehanort), but the one character I actually want to die is Yen Sid. Other than help some of the main protagonists, Yen Sid hasn't done anything big himself (please correct me if I'm wrong). It would be nice to fuel everyone's hate towards Xehanort by having Yen Sid killed by him in an epic Keyblade battle.

Edited by Hix