Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

So I've had this idea in my head since forever, but I never got around to actually putting it on here.

So Naminé was always a mystery cause even though she's Kairi's nobody, she doesn't look like her. And with Chi and the Rebirth Teory I've been thinking that maybe she looks like that because Foreteller Ava of Vulpeus, the foreteller usually asociated with Kairi, maybe had that same appearance. I think it's always fun to expand on Rebirth, since we all pretty much know that that's where they're headed.

I know Roxas actually looks like Ven, but that could just have something to do with Sora's own heart causing that sort of thing. That or some other bullshit explanation. Hell if I know.

Naminé isn't a mystery actually. She's just a special nobody created due to Kairi's heart being inside Sora's body, since Kairi is a PoH, a heartless and a nobody can't be created from her.

Roxas looks like Ventus, because Ven's heart was inside Sora when he released his own heart in order to save Kairi.

Naminé isn't a mystery actually. She's just a special nobody created due to Kairi's heart being inside Sora's body, since Kairi is a PoH, a heartless and a nobody can't be created from her.

Roxas looks like Ventus, because Ven's heart was inside Sora when he released his own heart in order to save Kairi.

But still, she doesn't even look like a combination of Sora and Kairi.

Her appearance is totally random, and I don't think Nomura would do something like that.

And yeah, I know about Roxas, I just mentioned it because it was what popped in my mind as a contradiction to what I'm saying.

I think Vanitas and Namine are explicity special beings that cannot be categorised as they were birthed under special circumstances that do not fit the criterion of a Nobody/Unversed respectively...

To be fair she does still kind of look like kairi. They've got the same eyes and body type + their face is nearly identical. The only main difference is their hair. Kinda like how roxas has both sora and ventus facial features. How the hell she got blonde hair is a mystery to me though.

Edited by Eternalsleep

Not really that much of a mystery. Namine is just a unique Nobody because she was born from Kairi's heart but through Sora's body. This allowed her to be Kairi's Nobody despite the fact that Kairi can never loose her own body, as well as have her special powers connected to Sora. Due to the fact that Kairi is a Princess of Heart, as well as her close bond with Sora, it allowed Namine to have her special powers over Sora's memories.

As far as physical appearance goes, she mostly resembles Kairi with an obvious hair difference. If you really wanted to get caught up in that kind of a detail, I guess you could say that she gets her hair from Ventus since Ven's heart was still within Sora's at the time that Kairi's was. I mean, if Roxas' appearance could be affected by Ven's presence, then why not Namine's? But I wouldn't go as far as to say that her appearance is based off of one of the foretellers, if the whole reincarnation theory is even the direction they're going in with this.

Edited by Hero of Light XIV

Honestly she actually is a mystery. She's one of the biggest mysteries that I hope Nomura doesn't actually ignore to explore. Heck where did she get her type of blonde from, her hairstyle, her body type? While her eyes are from Kairi's, from KH2 you can tell that she barely has any similarities with Kairi and Sora (and heck even Ven) so where her appearance comes from is already a mystery.(If you were to say she got the blonde from Ven, then her blonde should be a dirty dark blonde like his and not a completely different shade of blonde) And let's not start on her memory power. No one else in this series is even known to have this power (in the current age they're in) so how did she get her powers? (Just because Kairi has a deep connection to Sora, how was that able to create a power of influencing his memories of not just only Sora's but those around him) Also we have to take into consideration how she's able to maintain a form when Kairi still has her own body so her birth itself is so unstable, unique and special. Also why was she born specifically in Castle Oblivion? (Though we can argue how come Roxas was specifically born in Twilight Town and not another Realm in Between world) 

Let's also mention how if one were to look at Namine and Kairi, you wouldn't be able to tell their connection whatsoever since none of Namine's actions actually reflect any of Kairi's, especially since Namine has no memories beforehand of Kairi's (excluding her powers to control Sora's). Let's also take note on how Namine was able to feel any emotion. In Roxas's case, he had Ven's heart inside of him since it took refuge in there after Sora released his heart. But what about Namine? How did she know and feel loneliness if she herself is not supposed to have any memories to back it up nor a heart to feel?

I'm onto the theory that Namine housed Ava's heart which influenced her appearance or has some connection to her. Someone made a theory and connection on their powers and body language and after seeing it, I think there's some basis to it. There's even some waves implemented in Ava's keyblade and whose name means waves? Namine. We don't even know who named her. Is it Xemnas? Marluxia? Maybe Luxu/Xigbar if he knew she was related to Ava. She doesn't have an X in her name like all the other nobodies (Can be argued that she's not part of the Organization so that's why I doubt Xemnas named her)

See? She has so much mystery surrounding her that was never explored! The only thing we do know for sure about her is how she was born, which is with Kairi's heart/soul and Sora's darkness/body (or was is Sora's soul?) Her birth is already so unique and to add the fact on everything else, she's a mysterious entity that not even DiZ is able to understand. Especially with how dirty she's been done in KH3 with Kairi, I doubt Nomura cares about them enough but I wish he did since their lore surrounding them is too good to just ignore!!