Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Raim

Love related stories. Come one, come all.

Since this is..."Love Day" (Ick!), I propose we have ourselves a conversation.

Rules are simple. Share your stories related to the mythical concept known as love. Have you actually found it? Did you get hurt? Do you have a crush?

Whatever the story, let's all sit around the warmth generated by our various electronic devices and share our tales of wonder and/or tragedy.

This can be a sensative topic, so I'm hoping we all show proper respect.

Anyhow, who wants to kick off the madnes- errr...I mean discussion...

To be kind and honest, I had a little crush on some girls over the years, but I only ever talked to two of them. Then, of course, they both vanished, wait, all three of those girls I liked. But I wanted to feel like I had a connection with them... *sigh* Online school is harsh sometimes. d:

Rock on...

In high school, I had a crush in one high school and then another crush in a different high school. 

The first crush, I didn't express my feelings, because I've known him in Middle School and he thought I was weird when we were in middle school. He avoided me in middle school, and then 9th grade he talked to me. And another reason is because, I was shy. 

Second crush, I still didn't express my feelings because I was shy, and I found out he had a girlfriend as he was showing me his drawings. 

I got into one relationship with this guy online and we did have some bumps in the road. And then a couple of years later, it didn't work out between us. Long-distance and he can't contact me all of the time. 

I've been depressed for a long while, and kept my mouth shut about it for a number of years. Just a means to endure the heartbreak, and keep him in my memories. I just believe if I did talked about it to someone, I would forget the pain I felt. I wanted to keep the hurt to serve as a reminder of him. During those times, I never hated him at all and I still don't today. I still care about him regardless of the break-up,the heartbreak. and I just had it to myself that it wouldn't work if we were to come together again. So right now, I'm stuck in the cross-roads when it comes to relationships. I'm unsure to simply put it.... 

I love the random humor, but I am certainly thankful for a serious post.

Thank you.

In any case, here's my most recent story. I dated a girl for 5 years. She was a friend of my sister's. Babysat my neice and nephew. We clicked and started dating. Found out a little later she had an abusive home life. So, I managed to find her a job thanks to family connections and got found her a place to live. Things were ok at first. I ended up ill do to various circumstances because of enviromental factors. About a few months ago, she started acting strange. Going out all hours, not good explanation. Anyway, one day I come home from work to find half my stuff gone, my cats gone and of course...she was gone. In the months prior, I had felt VERY sick and had alot of weird reactions. When I was cleaning out her old closet...what I found Incould never be prepared for. Thousands of different pills. How she got them, who knows...but, one of them were pills I was allergic to. It explained ALOT. Basically, she was drugging me for months. Later, I would find out from her cousin, she was a clinical phychopath. I was her mark from the very beginning. I was lucky to get out alive.

That's the short version, but because of that...I'm just a little bit salty about love at the moment. It would take ALOT for me to trust a woman again.

I love the random humor, but I am certainly thankful for a serious post. Thank you.In any case, here's my most recent story. I dated a girl for 5 years. She was a friend of my sister's. Babysat my neice and nephew. We clicked and started dating. Found out a little later she had an abusive home life. So, I managed to find her a job thanks to family connections and got found her a place to live. Things were ok at first. I ended up ill do to various circumstances because of enviromental factors. About a few months ago, she started acting strange. Going out all hours, not good explanation. Anyway, one day I come home from work to find half my stuff gone, my cats gone and of course...she was gone. In the months prior, I had felt VERY sick and had alot of weird reactions. When I was cleaning out her old closet...what I found Incould never be prepared for. Thousands of different pills. How she got them, who knows...but, one of them were pills I was allergic to. It explained ALOT. Basically, she was drugging me for months. Later, I would find out from her cousin, she was a clinical phychopath. I was her mark from the very beginning. I was lucky to get out alive.That's the short version, but because of that...I'm just a little bit salty about love at the moment. It would take ALOT for me to trust a woman again.

I have to say this left me speechless for a few minutes. I can't belive that somone would do such things, that's really horrible! I'm really glad for you that you came out there alive, who knows what would have happened if that went on a few weeks or months longer. I can't imagine how you felt back then when you found it out, and how you feel now, but I really hope you will be able to trust women again in the future. This one person shouldn't change you or your personality, and definitely not ruin your life any longer. I wish you the best man! :)

Thank you. I am a bit bitter towards the idea of love, but I don't let what happened stop me from living or atleast making new friends. If love came around...well, I can't say it would be impossible to change my mind...but, I'd need serious proof of their character first. That's for sure. Anyway, no worries all. I'm AOK, as they say.

Thank you. I am a bit bitter towards the idea of love, but I don't let what happened stop me from living or atleast making new friends. If love came around...well, I can't say it would be impossible to change my mind...but, I'd need serious proof of their character first. That's for sure. Anyway, no worries all. I'm AOK, as they say.

That's great to hear man! :D

I love the random humor, but I am certainly thankful for a serious post.Thank you.In any case, here's my most recent story. I dated a girl for 5 years. She was a friend of my sister's. Babysat my neice and nephew. We clicked and started dating. Found out a little later she had an abusive home life. So, I managed to find her a job thanks to family connections and got found her a place to live. Things were ok at first. I ended up ill do to various circumstances because of enviromental factors. About a few months ago, she started acting strange. Going out all hours, not good explanation. Anyway, one day I come home from work to find half my stuff gone, my cats gone and of course...she was gone. In the months prior, I had felt VERY sick and had alot of weird reactions. When I was cleaning out her old closet...what I found Incould never be prepared for. Thousands of different pills. How she got them, who knows...but, one of them were pills I was allergic to. It explained ALOT. Basically, she was drugging me for months. Later, I would find out from her cousin, she was a clinical phychopath. I was her mark from the very beginning. I was lucky to get out alive.That's the short version, but because of that...I'm just a little bit salty about love at the moment. It would take ALOT for me to trust a woman again.

Dang! That's crazy. Sorry about all of that...