Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

Would you like to see Funko Pop! figures of Kingdom Hearts characters?

Would you like to see Funko Pop! figures of Kingdom Hearts characters?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see Funko Pop! figures of Kingdom Hearts characters?

• Yeah, that would be awesome!
    • That sounds interesting.
    • I don't really care.
    • No, I don't.
    • Another option? Tell us below!

Yes, though to be fair, I want everything to get its own Funko Pop.

You and me both, Mouse. It's safe to say that many things would look really cool as those chibi-looking figurines. Sadly, it's hard to say for sure that SE will or will not prevent Disney from using Kingdom Hearts characters. (Since the figures are not just limited to Disney-related characters.) One can only hope, y'know?Rock on!

You and me both, Mouse. It's safe to say that many things would look really cool as those chibi-looking figurines. Sadly, it's hard to say for sure that SE will or will not prevent Disney from using Kingdom Hearts characters. (Since the figures are not just limited to Disney-related characters.) One can only hope, y'know?Rock on!

I'm sure you know by now that Disney owns KH. So if this happens, SE won't be involved. Edited by MythrilMagician

NO! Blegh, "Funko Pop!" are overpriced, expressionless, soulless and ugly tat figures and were a fad years ago. Their continued existence bugs me...a lot. I share the opinion of Stuart Ashen with these ruddy things.

Seriously, have you seen their expression?!

Posted Image

THAT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE CHRISTOPHER LLOYD! DX And those eyes are taking my soul...

.....*Whew* So...no, I would not like to see KH Characters bastardized into these freaks for figures.

Well, they've already made Funko Pop versions of me, so hey, Kingdom Hearts ones would be great too! :D

been looking for your one actually never seems to be in the shops around me I might try ordering it online 

Also in regards to the KH pops I'm amazed they don't already exist considering the size of the fan base and how Disney already have a few different pops going I don't seen Square stopping them from being made either

been looking for your one actually never seems to be in the shops around me I might try ordering it online 

Also in regards to the KH pops I'm amazed they don't already exist considering the size of the fan base and how Disney already have a few different pops going I don't seen Square stopping them from being made either

Aw, shucks, I'm flattered you've been looking for me so much!  But, sorry to tell ya pal, but there's lots of other fans of mine that want my Funko Pops! (Notably the ladies! :P)  But yeah, maybe you'll find me online! :D

Yeah, now that you mention it, it's weird that Funko Pops of KH still aren't around!  But they're bound to pop up soon, so I'm pretty sure we'll get an announcement this year, maybe!  Let's see what happens! :D

Aw, shucks, I'm flattered you've been looking for me so much!  But, sorry to tell ya pal, but there's lots of other fans of mine that want my Funko Pops! (Notably the ladies! :P)  But yeah, maybe you'll find me online! :D

Yeah, now that you mention it, it's weird that Funko Pops of KH still aren't around!  But they're bound to pop up soon, so I'm pretty sure we'll get an announcement this year, maybe!  Let's see what happens! :D

hum you make it sound like i wanted your pop as a fan dear sir I'm afraid you are mistaken I plan on buying one just so I can place it in a circle of well made chimchanga's then blow it all up for sh*t's and giggles 

hum you make it sound like i wanted your pop as a fan dear sir I'm afraid you are mistaken I plan on buying one just so I can place it in a circle of well made chimchanga's then blow it all up for sh*t's and giggles 

O.O

*Slowly claps my hands, then claps them faster.*  Whoa...I gotta say, I'm impressed!  That level of insanity is batsh*t crazy!  I like your attitude, kiddo!

But...BLOWING UP CHIMICHANGAS!?  THAT, MY GOOD SIR, IS A CRIME!  And for that...I have no choice but to take you out!  I can't let you hurt my babies!!! *Unsheathes my katanas and slices you up into ribbons, then goes to the chimichangas and hugs them.* 

It's okay, daddy's here now! *Kisses chimichangas and then eats them.* :3

O.O

*Slowly claps my hands, then claps them faster.*  Whoa...I gotta say, I'm impressed!  That level of insanity is batsh*t crazy!  I like your attitude, kiddo!

But...BLOWING UP CHIMICHANGAS!?  THAT, MY GOOD SIR, IS A CRIME!  And for that...I have no choice but to take you out!  I can't let you hurt my babies!!! *Unsheathes my katanas and slices you up into ribbons, then goes to the chimichangas and hugs them.* 

It's okay, daddy's here now! *Kisses chimichangas and then eats them.* :3

Mwhahahaha there Vegan

Mwhahahaha there Vegan

Wait...there's no meat in these chimichangas!?  *Gasps in horror.*  QUICK, THROW THE DYNAMITE IN MY MOUTH, BLOW ME UP ALONG WITH THE VEGAN CHIMICHANGAS!!!  I CAN'T TAKE THE NON-MEATINESS!!! D:

(Also, we're breaking topic here. xD)

Wait...there's no meat in these chimichangas!?  *Gasps in horror.*  QUICK, THROW THE DYNAMITE IN MY MOUTH, BLOW ME UP ALONG WITH THE VEGAN CHIMICHANGAS!!!  I CAN'T TAKE THE NON-MEATINESS!!! D:

(Also, we're breaking topic here. xD)

Mission complete blew up Deadpool

(Also true but still quiet entertaining regardless)

NO! Blegh, "Funko Pop!" are overpriced, expressionless, soulless and ugly tat figures and were a fad years ago. Their continued existence bugs me...a lot. I share the opinion of Stuart Ashen with these ruddy things.

Seriously, have you seen their expression?!

Posted Image

THAT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE CHRISTOPHER LLOYD! DX And those eyes are taking my soul...

.....*Whew* So...no, I would not like to see KH Characters bastardized into these freaks for figures.

$7 to $12 isn't that bad coming from someone who doesn't even have one. and they don't go for detailed facial details unless it's for characters specific features like Harry Potter & his glasses and scar or Star Lord.plus, there are some figures that has expressions like Joker, Stay Puft, and Voldemort.

I guess, but it won't happen till SE stops hogging up the rights when it comes to merchandise. Not sure about Disney though.

This is one of the reasons no scales or nendoroids exist.

Edited by OmegaForte