Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AwesomeKHfan

Your opinion on NO MAIN Assassin's Creed game in 2016

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/02/11/ubisoft-confirms-no-assassins-creed-this-year

http://blog.ubi.com/a-message-from-the-assassins-creed-team/

Ubiblog itself

I'm realy glad and happy that Ubisoft has come to there senses! 

Blag Flag was just a pirate simulator with shitty Modern Day

Unity doesn't exist in my eyes like realy 

Unity gave me diarrhea BTW I can tell what's wrong with it from the cover and more LOL. And Modern didn't exist, well if you count under 8 minutes of hacking into your console/PC

Syndicate was bad. Why can we play as the twins BTW did they had ''fun''?

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1387822-A-Message-from-the-Assassin-s-Creed-Team?s=4b67af1e30a7126c53214cd5c9692107

Even the Assassin's Creed forum is happy #NeverSawThatComing

Edited by AwesomeKHfan

I didn't even know there were twins in Syndicate.

I'm pretty happ Ubisoft is taking a break. It'll give them a chance to relax and think about their next game.

Here's hoping we'll finally get a WWI/WWII Creed game

I didn't even know there were twins in Syndicate.I'm pretty happ Ubisoft is taking a break. It'll give them a chance to relax and think about their next game.Here's hoping we'll finally get a WWI/WWII Creed game

I agree on the first part but World War 1 and 2 yeah ugh rather not

Edited by AwesomeKHfan

I agree on the first part but World War 1 and 2 yeah ugh rather not if you know AC

I didn't even know there were twins in Syndicate.I'm pretty happ Ubisoft is taking a break. It'll give them a chance to relax and think about their next game.Here's hoping we'll finally get a WWI/WWII Creed game

Also there are rumors for a Egypt AC

Thank goodness, it was getting tiring. Let's hope they actually take all our feedback and incorporate it into their next game, this also means that maybe they will stop making it a yearly franchise.

They're pretty much just not releasing one this year because of the film later this year... I get this odd feeling the next AC title will have to do with the guy form the film. I'm cool with it, but one year off still doesn't really make a difference, not like we're ever going to get a game set in Africa or Asia, amiright!!??

Honestly, after Assassin's Creed 3, I haven't played the other ones.  I've tried to get back into playing the games, but my work as a mercenary keeps getting in the way, ya know?  Maybe it's for the best!  I'd like to play Black Flag and Rogue, though!  I've heard how Unity's bullsh*t, but I heard Syndicate was pretty good.  But welp, it looks like Ubisoft's making the right call on halting their AC games for the moment!

I might get back into playing the games, but then again, I might not.  All depends on my schedule, ya know? 

Me too, that was one of the best part in the series.There are too many hints that modern day gameplay will celebrate its comeback in the next game.

Did you knew Syndicate had a playable Modern Day but time issues. It was the last Modern Day section in Syndicate not spoilering it but they didn't have enough time.

Yeh that is one of the reasons why I was doubting to play it. Also they are just milking the series.

I agree with this alot, as a long time fan I can't deny it

EDIT: I found they started milking AC when I heard AC3 isn't the last one :biggrin:

Edited by AwesomeKHfan

Yeh that is one of the reasons why I was doubting to play it. Also they are just milking the series.

I agree. For a longtime fan as me that read the books, AC forum, Character bio's and more I have to agree they are just milking it

Best decission they've made in years! They REALLY need to polish the main story. I want to see more of Galina myself. A female lead is just what the series needs.

I agree, I also want to see more Galina and that the main story is better.