Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Yo everybody!  I bet you're all pumped up to see Cap and Iron Man trade blows on May, eh?  Captain America: Civil War's gonna be great, and well, Transcendent what's his name took his time to make this video, where he talks about his wishlist of things he wants for this movie!  Honestly, the guy's just wishing and wishing and wishing...why doesn't he wish for some superpowers?  Heh, at least then, he'd be an opponent I could fight! :P

But anyways, uh, how would he say this...?  *Looks up a post from the past and then clears my throat.*

Ahem, without further ado, the Friendly Neighborhood Webhead presents....you know what?  To hell with it, I'll do this my way!

Here's Transcendent what's his name's video!  Enjoy, you lovable bunch of freaks! :3  *Sits back and eats popcorn.*

You broke character. Deadpool would never promote a video about Civil War, he's got his own movie coming out.

This is a movie that I don't really have any specific wants for. I just want to see how things fall into place and hope that it turns out for the best, which has a 99.9999999% chance of happening.  :happy:

Although, the point about killing off Captain America? Not happening. For one, that just guarantees that Marvel makes less money with this franchise, which is obviously not a good idea. And also because regardless of what happens in the comic version of this arc, this is not the comic version of this arc. I'm not too familiar of it, but I still know that there are several different factors that happened already in the span of the entire MCU that have altered the direct structure how the Registration Art works as a whole. Plus, killing off Cap shoots the parallel of Cap/Iron Man and how they fit into the leader roles of each distinctive side.

Edited by Firaga Sensei

i have low expectations because Age of Ultron burned me bad lol

i mean the trailers looked so good but in the end it was another, "Well that was alright." i didn't hate it but the trailer got me so much more hyped than what i actually saw in the movie. the trailer for Civil War didn't really drive my hype either but honestly maybe i'll give it another chance and go see it. 

honestly i'd really only be there for the spider man cameo. not gonna lie. it'd be the highlight of the movie just to see what Marvel is gonna do with him now that they have him involved with their huge franchise. 

1. Spider-Man.

2. Spidey.

3. Peter Parker.

4. That Masked Menace.

Posted Image

Heh, you and me both, bud!  I wanna see old webhead, but I prefer waiting until the movie comes out so I can see him!  Then I can invite him over to chow down on some pancakes! :D

You broke character. Deadpool would never promote a video about Civil War, he's got his own movie coming out.

This is a movie that I don't really have any specific wants for. I just want to see how things fall into place and hope that it turns out for the best, which has a 99.9999999% chance of happening.  :happy:

Although, the point about killing off Captain America? Not happening. For one, that just guarantees that Marvel makes less money with this franchise, which is obviously not a good idea. And also because regardless of what happens in the comic version of this arc, this is not the comic version of this arc. I'm not too familiar of it, but I still know that there are several different factors that happened already in the span of the entire MCU that have altered the direct structure how the Registration Art works as a whole. Plus, killing off Cap shoots the parallel of Cap/Iron Man and how they fit into the leader roles of each distinctive side.

Well hey, Transcendent what's his name's the boss, and he wanted me to promote this video, so hey, I had no other choice!  I'd chop the guy's head off, but he's rubbed off on me, ya know?  But yeah, the movie's gonna be badass, for sure!  Probably one of the best MCU flicks yet!  Well, of course, if my movie were in the MCU, mine would be the best!  But that's taking away from the point that MCU or not, my movie is amazing regardless! :D

You've made a good point with the whole Cap thing.  The MCU's done things differently from the comics, and for the most part, the differences are pretty cool!  The only thing I didn't like was how they screwed up Mandarin in Iron Man 3!  I mean, good God, the actual reveal was horrible! D:  But yeah, even though MCU does things differently, I still wanna see Cap kick the bucket!  If he survives this movie though, I'll gladly fight him! :D

i have low expectations because Age of Ultron burned me bad lol

i mean the trailers looked so good but in the end it was another, "Well that was alright." i didn't hate it but the trailer got me so much more hyped than what i actually saw in the movie. the trailer for Civil War didn't really drive my hype either but honestly maybe i'll give it another chance and go see it. 

honestly i'd really only be there for the spider man cameo. not gonna lie. it'd be the highlight of the movie just to see what Marvel is gonna do with him now that they have him involved with their huge franchise. 

Huh, I actually thought Age Of Ultron was pretty badass!  But well, you've got your opinion, and that's okay!

Hoo yeah, I'm very excited to see how the big heads at Marvel will handle Spidey now! :D

Dangit, Deadpool! When will you stop screwing up everyone?!

I'll stop when I'm dead!  Oh, but wait, I can't die, so ha, the joke's on you! :P

Edited by The Transcendent Key

The MCU's done things differently from the comics, and for the most part, the differences are pretty cool!  The only thing I didn't like was how they screwed up Mandarin in Iron Man 3!  I mean, good God, the actual reveal was horrible! D:

Most people, including myself, hated the Mandarin twist. For good reasons.

Most people, including myself, hated the Mandarin twist. For good reasons.

I hear ya, Fiery Sensei!  Because seriously, the Mandarin was wasted potential in Iron Man 3!  If they'd kept Ben Kingsley with all the cool terrorist videos and all that junk, he'd have made for a great villain!  But of course, the real villain had to be some nerd who had a man crush on Stark back then who wants revenge because he was like: "Senpai didn't notice my ideas!  I'll kill senpai now!"  Yeah, that's how I saw it. -_-