Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
GothicSlenderman

Idea for Nintendo Horror Short Film!

2 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think this is a good idea

• Yesh! It sounds Marvelous! :3
    • No Wtf?! Are you insane?

I've had this idea for a short horror film about obsessive fans. But not how they normally act, but how some other people might see them with a Creepy tone. I thought of using things like FNAF, My Little Pony or Sonic for this short film sense their usually labeled the "worst fanbases" but decided on Nintendo because there's so much that could work and I have a low budget so I have to work with what I have and I have no products based on those other fan bases. Plus, I can make metaphors based on the console war.

I only have ideas so far like rubbing the Wii U pad whispering "hush little child, don't say a word" and rubbing a knife on it (not damaging the pad of course) doing a parody of those videos where the guy puts a bunch of random substances together but by pretending to do shrooms, burning a flower, punching coins out of boxes and making a pentagram with starman eyes in the center. Another idea was bathing myself in NES games in the tub saying it will "purify me" or dry humping the virtual boy as a disapointed R.O.B. looks in the background.

And in the end give a message about how this would not be to bash Nintendo but to show how certain fans make themselves look to others.

Names I have ideas for the film are "It's a me", "Nintendo", "Wii are Obsessed", "Minus World", "Only Nintendo", "The Best Play Here" (Old Nintendo Slogan), "Touching is Fun" (Old DS Slogan), "Lost the Mind" (based on the Nintendo Power slogan "Get the Power! NINTENDO POWER" or "U are less than what Wii are"

What do you think? :3 And if you like then give some ideas!