Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Enix

You can vote for which video game character gets a Nendoroid figure next!

The Nendoroid line of figures is turning 10 years old this year. To celebrate it's 10th anniversary, Good Smile Company is hosting a survey similar to the Smash Ballot where you can vote for which figure you want to see next.

As you can see, I'm voting for Sora and Kefka to be the next Nendoroid figure.

If you don't know what they are, they're chibi like anime figures with some articulation and swapable parts and accessories. You've probably seen the Toon Link and Kirby Nendo and the upcoming Toon Zelda.

Vote here: https://event.goodsmile.info/nendoro10thanniv/en/survey/

Ohoho! What's this? 'The number of votes alone will NOT determine the winner'? :D He may have not been able to join smash, but I will hope that he will win this one!

(BTW, can I vote for multiple characters?)

Rock on!

It's not limited to video game characters.

Also don't get your hopes up for characters like Sora, because of licensing. (I believe almost any SE-related character as well.)

I already casted my vote, despite of the outcome most likely being Miku, Saber, or boat girls.

It's not limited to video game characters.

Also don't get your hopes up for characters like Sora, because of licensing. (I believe almost any SE-related character as well.)

I already casted my vote, despite of the outcome most likely being Miku, Saber, or boat girls.

I saw they even had ones of Mario, Luigi, Snake (MGS), Venom Snake (MGS), Sonic, Link, Kirito, Storm Trooper, Elsa (Frozen), and so on.

I didn't know what that Mario Figurine was until I was told about this by Enix here.

Seriously, Venom Snake?! That's so epic! :O

Posted Image

This guy comes with a Fulton Balloon that works on any other Nendoroid figure, and it even comes with a Cardboard box that you fold together! This is suddenly amusing to me. I really like the idea of Nendoroid!

(PS Don't worry, I'm guessing you already knew that stuff. :) )

Rock on!