Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Sony can EASILY top their E3 2015, but I doubt they will

Don't forget 2.8

I didn't list everything. Think they'd combine that with KH3 if they were going to promote it in a press conference though.

Edited by Sora96

Nice list! But...

1) Did the Order 1886 really do that well financially or critically to warrant a sequel? Until Dawn 2 I could see, but an Oder sequel would be "meh" in my opinion.2) Obviously Square is working on Final Fantasy XVI. Heck, Final Fantasy XVII might even be in some form or shape (story being made), but do you think Square would announce 16 before they release 15? I know they announced 14 before 13's release, but I thought that didn't go over too well with people?Do we know yet if Square Enix is going to have their own conference again?

i doubt they final fantatsy xv beciase they already anoouced a release date before e3 so i say kh3 and seven will be at the sony confernece and the other games will be at there own confernce if they have one

Edited by gosoxtim

Nice list! But...

1) Did the Order 1886 really do that well financially or critically to warrant a sequel? Until Dawn 2 I could see, but an Oder sequel would be "meh" in my opinion.2) Obviously Square is working on Final Fantasy XVI. Heck, Final Fantasy XVII might even be in some form or shape (story being made), but do you think Square would announce 16 before they release 15? I know they announced 14 before 13's release, but I thought that didn't go over too well with people?Do we know yet if Square Enix is going to have their own conference again?

It did okay critically and we never got sales. One of those situations where they could make a sequel to try and improve on what they made. Re-using assets and such.

Yes, FFXVI is in development no doubt about it. Nah, doubt they're working on XVII, more likely they have X-3 in the works and then there's no one free. It's unlikely but past record says they'll do it if they want.

i doubt they final fantatsy xv beciase they already anoouced a realse date before e3

They promote games with release dates all the time.

if it is there then i explect they will promote it at there own confernce then

I disagree. They know full well there is a ton more exposure at Sony and Microsoft's conferences and XV hasn't been promoted at a press conference since E3 2013.

I disagree. They know full well there is a ton more exposure at Sony and Microsoft's conferences and XV hasn't been promoted at a press conference since E3 2013.

i know that but wouldn't it better if they promote it at there own conference then that way they can promote for xbox and ps4 then instead of jsut one confernce so that other stuff can be at the big confernce like make kh3,final fantasy seven or maybe final fantasy x-3 ?

i know that but wouldn't it better if they promote it at there own conference then that way they can promote for xbox and ps4 then instead of jsut one confernce so that other stuff can be at the big confernce like make kh3,final fantasy seven or maybe final fantasy x-3 ?

Not really. The average person would just google "final fantasy xv ps4". Sony and Microsoft's conferences are huge while Square Enix's are pretty small in comparison. If X-3 is happening, it should be announced this year.

Naughty Dog would not do a debut to a Last of Us 2, I could see them showing off the Uncharted 4 Story DLC though. But it depends how they've set up the Season Pass. Then there the PSVR, I'm expecting a huge portion of their stage time dedicated to that crap... *sighs* But man, if Sucker Punch were to reveal another game.... UNNNNNGGHHHHH.

Naughty Dog would not do a debut to a Last of Us 2, I could see them showing off the Uncharted 4 Story DLC though. But it depends how they've set up the Season Pass. Then there the PSVR, I'm expecting a huge portion of their stage time dedicated to that crap... *sighs* But man, if Sucker Punch were to reveal another game.... UNNNNNGGHHHHH.

Yeah, I'd be surprised too, just saying it would help make it bigger. I fully expect SuckerPunch's new PS4 game to be announced this year and released next year.

I think Sony is getting smarter, but I agree that they must likely won't utilize their full potential. Last year's press conference was a complete fan-fiction that I don't think they will be able to replicate if they try to.

Their biggest trump this year will be announcing the return of Crash and showing more of the FFVII Remake. As long as they did those two things it will still be a good conference (also considering that VR will likely own their stage this year).

Edited by Ven983

Not really. The average person would just google "final fantasy xv ps4". Sony and Microsoft's conferences are huge while Square Enix's are pretty small in comparison. If X-3 is happening, it should be announced this year.

Hope so. That or Parasite Eve.

Anyway, epic lineup. I don't know if we need TLOU 2 though. The Order: 1866 sequel would be great.

Edited by soravids

Sanzaru working on Sly 5/Sly Cooper movie update would be nice.

PSASBR2 announcement

Those are my 2 bold predictions

Sanzaru already said they have no plans to make a Sly 5, sadly.

Hope so. That or Parasite Eve.

Anyway, epic lineup. I don't know if we need TLOU 2 though. The Order: 1866 sequel would be great.

X-3 and Parasite Eve are the most likely. Other options are Front Mission, VII Remake and a new IP (unlikely).

FINAL FANTASY XVI??!?!!! Are you okay? o.o That's pretty optimistic coming from you!

FFXVI has been in development for several years no doubt about it. Look forward to an announcement this year or next year.

X-3 and Parasite Eve are the most likely. Other options are Front Mission, VII Remake and a new IP (unlikely).

FFXVI has been in development for several years no doubt about it. Look forward to an announcement this year or next year.

I know it's been in development for a while but it would be a pretty bold move from Square to announce XVI before XV's release or the same year! I'd think they would focus on XV at E3...

Edited by PrinceNoctis

Think Sony's E3 2015 showing was big? They can top it, easily. But I doubt they will due to spreading things, third-party decisions etc.

But for fun, here's a lot of the stuff they could show.

Naughty Dog - The Last of Us 2 - TBC, but would be stunning if they made a new IP again right now

Guerrilla Games - Horizon Zero Dawn

Bend Studio - unannounced PS4 title

Santa Monica Studio - unannounced PS4 title - likely God of War IV

Sucker Punch Productions - unannounced PS4 title

Evolution Studios - unannounced PS4 title

Media Molecule - Dreams - doubt they'd show it again but who knows

Quantic Dream - Detroit

Team ICO - The Last Guardian

Polyphony Digital - Gran Turismo 7

Kojima Productions - unannounced PS4 title - would be huge surprise to see it so soon though

Ready at Dawn Studios - The Order 1886 sequel anyone?

Supermassive Games - Until Dawn 2 anyone?

A lot of Crash talk.

Square Enix - Motomu Toriyama's new project, Final Fantasy VII Remake, Final Fantasy XV, Kingdom Hearts III, new Front Mission according to Siliconera, Dissidia for PS4, Final Fantasy XII HD Remaster, Final Fantasy XVI, Dragon Quest XI, Eidos Montreal's secret project, Crystal Dynamics' secret project and PS4 port

Call of Duty, Destiny 2, etc

More third-party

Indies

VR

You know what they could also talk about? Dark Cloud 3. Level-5 made some sort of statement saying they'd make a game that was in their past portofolio and was highly requested. And people (like me) have been wanting a new Dark Cloud since 2002.

EDIT: They also didn't say anything at this year's E3 so I guess it's probably not a thing. Sure hope it'd be.

SOURCE: http://www.gamespot.com/forums/playstation-nation-1000002/level-5-announces-dark-cloud-3-for-playstation-4-31587847/ 

Edited by Xer