Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
shibuyarain

Do you think another Final Fantasy character will be introduced in the world of Hercules again?

Do you think another Final Fantasy character will be introduced in the world of Hercules again?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think another Final Fantasy character will be introduced in the world of Hercules again?

• Yes. (comment below who you would like to see)
    • No.

God, I hope not. I'm so sick of FF characters being railroaded into Olympus Coliseum, they have nothing to do with Hercules and they don't fit at all. When they show up in original worlds like Traverse Town and Hollow Bastion, it's fine, and I hope whoever they add will be in one of those, not a Disney world.

It will sadly likely be Lightning, though I hold out some hope for characters that I like, such as Sabin. Him having a fist fight with Herc would be good.

So glad I'm not the only one that really does not want to see Lightning in KH3.  And I think having Sabin would be really cool, though I personally would rather see Kain.

I'd like to see some FF characters appear in other worlds besides Olympus and original worlds (like having Locke and Zidane being in Corona or Agrabah)

Yeah, and I guarantee its Lightning. This time, the Hercules World is focused on Gods and Goddesses, and lightning is a goddess. Not to mention Olympus is thunder oriented and her name is LIGHTNING. Lol. Plus she's pretty much the new image for final fantasy.

So glad I'm not the only one that really does not want to see Lightning in KH3.  And I think having Sabin would be really cool, though I personally would rather see Kain. I'd like to see some FF characters appear in other worlds besides Olympus and original worlds (like having Locke and Zidane being in Corona or Agrabah)

Love me or hate me for this, but I actually really like Lightning, I enjoyed her series of games and I think of Lightning as my favorite FF character other than Cloud. Final Fantasy XIII was the first Final Fantasy game I ever played, or than a little bit of that GameCube game that came with the GameBoy Advance connector, which I didn't understand that game at all. So yeah, love or hate, but I actually really like Lightning, I respect your opinion, just I have my own.And yes, I would actually like to see the Gods of Olympus this time and I think someone like Lightning would be perfect as a guardian of the world.

Well I think Snow would fit the hero theme pretty well. Sazh would relate good to Goofy too, especially if they introduce Max (even a similar color scheme to the characters!)

Love me or hate me for this, but I actually really like Lightning, I enjoyed her series of games and I think of Lightning as my favorite FF character other than Cloud. Final Fantasy XIII was the first Final Fantasy game I ever played, or than a little bit of that GameCube game that came with the GameBoy Advance connector, which I didn't understand that game at all. So yeah, love or hate, but I actually really like Lightning, I respect your opinion, just I have my own.And yes, I would actually like to see the Gods of Olympus this time and I think someone like Lightning would be perfect as a guardian of the world.

That's totally fine if you like her. :)

Personally, Lightning is my most hated character of all time (I don't really want to get into the details, cause I don't wanna start a fight) But if you like her, that is fine.  The only way I'd be upset is if you think your opinions on her are 100% fact and that I'm totally wrong and stupid for not liking her.  I can't respect people if they are unwilling to accept different opinions on fictional characters and stories.

Probably yes, especially if we have some new form of the coliseumI don't really have much experience with final fantasy characters, so any new ones added to any world would be pretty awesome

Go get Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster, Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy XIII-2 and Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII.