Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
shibuyarain

Which game are you most excited for?

Which game are you most excited for?  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Which game are you most excited for?

• Kingdom Hearts III
    • Kingdom Hearts 2.8
    • Kingdom Hearts Unchained X
    • Final Fantasy XV
    • Final Fantasy VII Remake
    • Nier: Automata
    • Persona 5
    • All of the above
    • Other

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Gravity Rush Remastered (I've heard good things about Gravity Rush so I want to give it a try)

Digimon: Cyber Sleuth

Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue (I'm only excited for the KH 0.2 Fragmentary Passage one since that's completely new and is a demo to KH3)

Star Fox Zero

Persona 5

Fire Emblem: Fates

Edited by Tails

I take it this isn't just 2016 releases?

I'm most excited for the Final Fantasy VII Remake, to be honest, followed by 2.8, followed by KH3, followed by Persona 5, followed by FFXV.

For games outside this list, I'm looking forward to Uncharted 4, Vampyr, Horizon Zero Dawn, Detroit: Become Human, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided and maybe The Division.

I take it this isn't just 2016 releases?

I'm most excited for the Final Fantasy VII Remake, to be honest, followed by 2.8, followed by KH3, followed by Persona 5, followed by FFXV.

For games outside this list, I'm looking forward to Uncharted 4, Vampyr, Horizon Zero Dawn, Detroit: Become Human, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided and maybe The Division.

Well of course, VII Remake is not 2016.

List of options is poor.

Anyway. Motomu Toriyama all day, every day.

The games I'm most excited for are Kingdom Hearts III, HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue, and Unchained X!  I mean sure, FFXV and VII Remake are also badass and will probably be amazing games which I'll end up playing, but the games I'm most excited for are the ones I mentioned! :3

WE NEED MORE KINGDOM HEARTS NEWS!!! D:

3. I've only been a Persona fan for a few years now, but a Kingdom Hearts one for over a decade. But there's different levels of excitement; I'm honestly content to wait for KH3, but despite not having even started Persona 4 Dancing All Night, I feel an intense need for Persona 5.

I can't choose just one >_<  It has to be either Final Fantasy XV, Kingdom Hearts III, or Final Fantasy VII Remake.

But all the hype for these games have died down for me. There hasn't been anything exciting since the FFVII Remake trailer at PSX. The new KHIII trailer in December didn't hype me up. Final Fantasy XV hasn't gotten any real news since like Gamescon it feels. But since FFXV is releasing first, I'm most excited for that

Kingdom Hearts III (duh!)

Kingdom Hearts 2.8: Final Chapter Prologue

Kingdom Hearts X

AND MAYBE

Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor 2 (there are rumors that they are making a another one but we'll just have to wait and see :) )

:D

Edited by XionRoxasSora