Hamatora Both OPs

Eureka Seven OP 1

FMA Brotherhood OP 1

Gurren Lagann OP

Naruto Shippuden OP 1

Code Geass OP 1 & 2

OP1

OP2

Well, if you're going to take OP 1 and 2, I'll just have to take 4!

Code Geass OP 4. (5?)

And of the four possible openings for this anime, 1, 2, and 4 will remain my favorites.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, OP 1, 2, and 3.

I PLANNED IT ALL FROM THE START!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgJO39ScKLk

Like a bloody storm... like a bloody stone...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cp5gKFzsWcw

STAAAAAAARRRRRR PLATINUM! END OF THE WOOORRRRLD!

EDIT: HOW COULD I FORGET?!

I am not sorry.

Edited by Nortanort

Aw man, I see some people already listed some of my favorites, but here are some more that haven't been listed yet:

Higurashi Opening 1

Attack on Titan Opening 1

Akame ga Kill Opening 2

Mirai Nikki Opening 1

Another Opening 1

Edited by mag77

Aw man, I see some people already listed some of my favorites, but here are some more that haven't been listed yet:

Higurashi Opening 1

Akame ga Kill Opening 2

Mirai Nikki Opening 1

Another Opening 1

*Edit: Um, how do I make these show the video instead of the link?

Just type in the link as it shows at the top of the page, don't make it a link (you know , don't click that thing at the top of the message that makes things links).

Higurashi Opening 1

Akame ga Kill Opening 2

Mirai Nikki Opening 1

Another Opening 1

*Edit: Um, how do I make these show the video instead of the link?

Copy the youtube link, paste it in here without using the link function, and remove the "s" in https. Then it should work ;)

Edited by Felixx

These are a couple of my favorites.

FMA opening 4 

Death Note op 1

D Gray Man opening 1

X/1999

SCC opening 3, i love the first one but in spanish.

I forgot so many of them!! Now Death Note, I completely forgot about that one xD

Just type in the link as it shows at the top of the page, don't make it a link (you know , don't click that thing at the top of the message that makes things links).

Copy the youtube link, paste it in here without using the link function, and remove the "s" in https. Then it should work ;)

Thank you guys; it worked!

Oh, and here are two more anime openings I like:

Naruto Opening 5

Umineko Opening 1

My good lord of goodness, this is a ridiculously tough question for me to answer!  I've watched a buttload of anime, and I've loved all the openings I've seen, and if I started listing all the ones I love, I'd probably make this thread lag! So I'm just going to list my top three, in reverse order!

Coming at Number 3 is the opening for Death Parade! :D

I just love how misleading this opening is, because everything seems so upbeat and cheery, but when you watch this anime...God, you really get in for a thrill ride! Such an emotional anime!!! X_X  And also, I just love how frackin adorable Nona looks in the opening! :3

Coming in at Number 2 is the 13th opening for Bleach! ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFGHBiRjy5M

Having loved all the previous openings from Bleach, when this one came around, my God, I just couldn't love it enough!  You can definitely tell by the tone of the opening that some really heavy shit is about to happen, and all the tension and desperation that comes from the battle against Aizen is felt throughout this opening, and I just love it!  I miss Bleach!  IT NEEDS TO MAKE A COMEBACK TO FINISH OFF THE LAST ARC!!! D:

And, coming in at Number 1 is an opening that I'm ridiculously obsessed over, and it's from the anime Fairy Tail!  I'm already 35 Episodes in, and when this third opening for the anime popped up, I had a big, wide, goofy grin form across my face, because...oh, just listen for yourselves!!! X_X

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_5zSQjRIHs

Doesn't this opening get you so pumped up!?!?  GAHHHH!!!! <3

But yeah, these are just three of the openings I love most! :3

My good lord of goodness, this is a ridiculously tough question for me to answer!  I've watched a buttload of anime, and I've loved all the openings I've seen, and if I started listing all the ones I love, I'd probably make this thread lag! So I'm just going to list my top three, in reverse order!

Coming at Number 3 is the opening for Death Parade! :D

I just love how misleading this opening is, because everything seems so upbeat and cheery, but when you watch this anime...God, you really get in for a thrill ride! Such an emotional anime!!! X_X  And also, I just love how frackin adorable Nona looks in the opening! :3

Coming in at Number 2 is the 13th opening for Bleach! ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFGHBiRjy5M

Having loved all the previous openings from Bleach, when this one came around, my God, I just couldn't love it enough!  You can definitely tell by the tone of the opening that some really heavy shit is about to happen, and all the tension and desperation that comes from the battle against Aizen is felt throughout this opening, and I just love it!  I miss Bleach!  IT NEEDS TO MAKE A COMEBACK TO FINISH OFF THE LAST ARC!!! D:

And, coming in at Number 1 is an opening that I'm ridiculously obsessed over, and it's from the anime Fairy Tail!  I'm already 35 Episodes in, and when this third opening for the anime popped up, I had a big, wide, goofy grin form across my face, because...oh, just listen for yourselves!!! X_X

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_5zSQjRIHs

Awesome openigs man! :D

I will start watching Fairy Tail in the nex days, so it's good to know that you like it, makes me just more excited :)

Edited by Felixx

Awesome openigs man! :D

I will start watching Fairy Tail in the nex days, so it's good to know that you like it, makes me just more excited :)

Thanks! :D

OMG, DUDE, YOU WILL LOVE FAIRY TAIL!!!  IT IS JUST SO AWESOME!  YOU NEED TO EXPERIENCE THE AWESOMENESS OF THIS ANIME!!! :D

This is one of my favorites, but you'll be questioning your favorite once you hit other openings way later on. That's how I am to this day since I'm up to date anime-wise. lol

I'll just list off my favorite Fairy Tail OPs since their so good, along with another anime or two. Spoiler alert as always. 

"Towa no Kizuna" by Daisy x Daisy feat. Another Infinity (My favorite arc btw.)

"Masayume Chasing" by BoA

"STRIKE BACK" by BACK-ON

"NEVER-END TALE" by Tatsuyuki Kobayashi and Konomi Suzuki

"Believe In Myself" by Edge of Life

"Ashita o Orase" by Kavka Shishido

"ambiguous" by GARNiDELiA

Edited by OmegaForte

MAN, YOU GOT ME SO HYPE RIGHT NOW!! xD

I'm gonna start today! :D

YES, YOU MUST USE THE POWER OF THE HYPE!  IT SHALL GUIDE YOU!!! xD

Dude, trust me, you won't regret watching this anime!  You shall definitely love it! :3

This is one of my favorites, but you'll be questioning your favorite once you hit other openings way later on. That's how I am to this day since I'm up to date anime-wise. lol

I'll just list off my favorite Fairy Tail OPs since their so good, along with another anime or two. Spoiler alert as always. 

"Towa no Kizuna" by Daisy x Daisy feat. Another Infinity (My favorite arc btw.)

"Masayume Chasing" by BoA

"STRIKE BACK" by BACK-ON

"NEVER-END TALE" by Tatsuyuki Kobayashi and Konomi Suzuki

"Believe In Myself" by Edge of Life

"Ashita o Orase" by Kavka Shishido

"ambiguous" by GARNiDELiA

Gahh, I'm too scared to watch either of those openings, since they probably have slight spoilers of characters I've yet to see in the anime!  As much as I want to watch the openings, I just can't!  Omega, why must you torture me like this!? D:

YES, YOU MUST USE THE POWER OF THE HYPE!  IT SHALL GUIDE YOU!!! xD

Dude, trust me, you won't regret watching this anime!  You shall definitely love it! :3

Gahh, I'm too scared to watch either of those openings, since they probably have slight spoilers of characters I've yet to see in the anime!  As much as I want to watch the openings, I just can't!  Omega, why must you torture me like this!? D:

I know your pain. I went through the same pain I kept hearing about FT return in 2014 and how awesome the OP was. (I was on the 4th arc iirc.)

I know your pain. I went through the same pain I kept hearing about FT return in 2014 and how awesome the OP was. (I was on the 4th arc iirc.)

Ah, so you know how it feels!  The pain is real!!! X_X

But, since I'm almost finished with Season 4 of Once Upon A Time, I'm gonna watch a buttload of Fairy Tail Episodes for the next couple of days! :D

X/1999

I love this opening too! :3 (excited because someone actually mentioned X, lmao)

Back to the topic, though... This is a really tough choice... But if I had to pick one, my favorite would be FMA: Brotherhood opening 1. Kinda cliche, but it just is that good, and it fits the series so perfectly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uq34TeWEdQ

Other favorites:

Kuroko no basket s3 op1

Toradora! op1 (couldn't find a better video, sorry)

Cardcaptor Sakura op2

Ranpo Kitan: Game of laplace op (disliked the series, but this opening still has something special)

HunterxHunter 2011 op

And of course, Digimon Adventure opening in japanese (because it's nostalgic, and also actually very good)

Noir also has a great opening but I couldn't find a video (that wasn't muted) of it on Youtube. >.<