Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

So this is just a little simple suggestion I have for maybe the next Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer coming out in the future that it would be nice to have a new score for the trailer or they could just mix Rage Awakened with a new score. So I listened recently to DDD's soundtrack and I found myself very drawn to this score

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gt4SJJ2kOAk&index=2&list=LLtVJggFXGOGRwHHTvmL7eUw

and I thought for a sec that "Wow this would be a great song to use for a KH3 trailer" I know Nomura won't listen to me but I wanted to know what you think about maybe having a new score or why not have a mix of both, but the reason why I think the score fits is because if there will be a new combat trailer or world exploring it could really fit. 

It's nice but it feels a little too end-credits-y for a trailer, I would just want some new or different music than what they've been using so far. I mean, if you're going to use any placeholder music, Rage Awakened IS a good one, but it would be nice if we got some other epic tracks in there, or even just had some new music available to showcase, but then again that bit is reliant on Yoko Shimomura and when she completes composing the songs, which is probably still taking some time.

I wouldn't be against anything new; however Rage Awakened works for numerous reasons; 1) it's fast paced which suits combat scenes 2) it's iconic- people instantly know what it is by hearing it 3) unlike previous songs it might not return in the actual game, so giving it some limelight now is alright.

Other songs which I feel would suit a combat scene would be either sinister shadows or the encounter. Again they iconic and fast paced; maybe if we see another boss other than rock Titan switch things to the encounter.

If we get specific characters, then by all means use their themes; curiously I wonder if Young Eraqus and Xehanort will get personal themes?

Good God, I can imagine it now...the Square Enix and Disney logos flash on the screen, and then, the trailer for Kingdom Hearts III begins with a flood of Heartless and Nobodies heading towards Sora, Donald and Goofy!  When the battle begins...all hell breaks loose!  Gahhh, the hype would be strong with this trailer if it were paired with this song! :D

And also, this happens to be one of my favorite tracks of Dream Drop Distance, because it's Xemnas's theme! :D