Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Lightning stars in new Louis Vuitton advertisement campaign - Lightning is in Vogue!

Lightning is amazing, but I think fans beg to differ with Cloud being the face of the franchise. :P

All the polls in Japan put her in at least the top 2. Lightning was the face for the generation.

SPOILER

I always hated lightning as a character. She just seemed so ridiculous going from a soldier to a rebel to a l'cie to a warrior of the goddess to the harbinger of death for god to the goddess of death and back to a completely normal human, she was just all over the place and at the same time she pretty much remained the same exact character.

SPOILERI always hated lightning as a character. She just seemed so ridiculous going from a soldier to a rebel to a l'cie to a warrior of the goddess to the harbinger of death for god to the goddess of death and back to a completely normal human, she was just all over the place and at the same time she pretty much remained the same exact character.

You've just stated what her character represents. Regardless of title, some people never change.

SPOILERI always hated lightning as a character. She just seemed so ridiculous going from a soldier to a rebel to a l'cie to a warrior of the goddess to the harbinger of death for god to the goddess of death and back to a completely normal human, she was just all over the place and at the same time she pretty much remained the same exact character.

And all of that is explained perfectly fine in the games. Lol. Anyway, this is discussing her as a model in this Louis Vuitton campaign.

This might be out of the blue but can you imagine a definitive version of the FFXIII trilogy for PS4 with updated character models that look like this? I'd lose my shit.

With the PC ports done and X/X-2 HD on PS4 done they're likely to do it now, just gotta keep asking them for it.