Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Felixx

Who was your first real friend on KH13?

Just what the title says: who was the first person you became real friends with on this site.

Mine was Shinobi Palace, formerly known as TheNinjasJoint.

I'm really glad that he started to chat with me 4 months ago, because he's an awesome guy and became one of my best friends :D

(Note: I know that a similar topic already exists, but it's over a year old, and many new members joint this site since then, so I thought I make a new one :) )

I've made so many friends I don't know where to start!  But hmm . . . .  my first real friend would probably be either WakelessDream or Think Pink.  Both are awesome people, and Wakeless is one of my very favorite people on this site (as well as many others, of course!).

I'm happy that I'm in the position where I have a good amount of people I can call friends but the first person who became my friend? Hmm, I think it would have to be Forever(aka Caramel Covered Ansem aka Pandy xD)

She was the first person who commented on my first ever status, and my what a status it turned out to be xD

And we have chatted on the chatroom kinda regularly. curse the timezones

And I really do get along with her! ^.^

That's a hard one! Really takes you back, especially if some of them no longer roam the site. For me, Scarlett Arisa and Villi1997 first approached me and we became friends. Javelin also, one of the first people to welcome me in and get me where I am now!

Hm.... That's a hard one!

For me first real friends on KH13 is probably Stardustblade and Corrupted Keyblade. When I first joined the site in 2010 and started rp, we were basically an awesome rping crew. xD I loved them both. Sadly Corrupted doesn't come on anymore.

And I have so many other friends on KH13 too~ that includes Madame Ciel Nekohive, Mystics Apprentice, Veemon, Yuya Sakaki, Scottish Skarmony (Now AuraAce), TheCloakedSchemer, Ventusluv (now Killua0707), TheWaytoDawn (Now ThooWooToDoon) as well as a bunch others!

Edited by Aqua7KH

Mystics Apprentice without a doubt was my first real friend on here. I remember it started out with her sending a congratulatory PM when we first became mods together, that slowly turned into us asking each other for inputs on moderating, and that quickly turned into us having really long(but enjoyable) conversations about random things that didn't even have to do with moderating. I'm really glad we became such good friends, she's an awesome person as well, and I'm proud to say one of my best friends on here too. :)

I forgot, but it was a tie between Rikunobodyxiii and Oathkeeper136. Both of whom I've met from RPing.

Now if I can remember which one came first, that would be great...

It's been almost a year since I first joined and no one has ever chatted with me

Try frequenting a sub-forum. I'm sure that will increase your chance of bumping into a possible new friend!

That's a hard one! Really takes you back, especially if some of them no longer roam the site. For me, Scarlett Arisa and Villi1997 first approached me and we became friends. Javelin also, one of the first people to welcome me in and get me where I am now!

YAY I WAS SOMEONE'S FIRST FRIEND!

Posted Image

I became friends with everyone who was on the News Team when I first joined (I was always a lurker until I joined the News Team). So, shout outs to DChiuch, Jake, Sora96, and soravids!

And also a shoutout to soraspromise who I was friends with on Tumblr before I hired her for the KH13 News Team!

I haven't been on the site for very long at all, so I suppose my first friends were anyone that welcomed me in my official greeting thread!

However, since then, I'd say I've made friends through the interactions I've made and I can be happy with that. I have a lot of people I respect

on the forums, such as all the moderators, the team members (Social Media Team, X Team, News Team, Archives Team, etc.),  then there's Sora96,

SteVentus, Felixx, KingdomHearts3 (still waiting for you to come out, by the way :P), 2 guid is good, Flaming Lea, WakelessDream, Weedanort, The Transcendent Key, catmaster0116, Xiro, and Luke Fon Fabre just to name a bunch of people I made interactions with. (That's definitely not the end of it, but if I had to list everyone, this post would be wayyyy too long. xD)

I'm really just thankful to be a part of the forums and to be part of such a great community. So, really, my first friends on these forums would be anyone who's been friendly to me!

I started it slowly when I first became a member here. I have made some friends during my time here, khfan1212 was the one that helped me out with my troubled KH project and then after that he and I both made a collab which was really fun. And I recently Ive talked to you Felix :) . I haven't really chatted that much though, Im not really used to it.

I am grateful to all the members who have introduced me to be a part of this site.

Edited by IwasBornAsVentus

I started it slowly when I first became a member here. I have made some friends during my time here, khfan1212 was the one that helped me out with my troubled KH project and then after that he and I both made a collab which was really fun. And I recently Ive talked to you Felix :) . I haven't really chatted that much though, Im not really used to it. I am grateful to all the members who have introduced me to be a part of this site.

We should definitely chat someday man! :D