Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Pangoro "Sen"

Tainted Universes: A Video Game Crossover RP(Sign-ups/Discussion)

The Multiverse had existed for longer than anything in any single universe. Every single day, new universes are being added to the Multiverse, and every day the Multiverse becomes more and more complex, with all sorts of planets with their own worldly forces and governmental systems. These universes, while never being at peace, also existed in harmony with one another. A being from one universe has never touched a different universe.

That is, until now.

A powerful beast, who goes by the name of Jralvas, managed to open up paths between all the universes within the Multiverse. Now, portals all over several planets within several universes were opening up, and millions upon millions of innocent individuals were being killed by Jralvas's minions, Jralkin. However, it is these very portals that could potentially lead several brave souls to put a stop to Jralvas's evil plans, and put a rest to the tension between the universes...

PLEASE NOTE!

This RP is part combat, mostly plot. You do not have to have a character that can fight, but I do suggest that you stay engaged in the plot at the very least.

Also, for your character, you can have him/her be from any point in their game/series. It could be before the game, during, or after. It's your choice.

RULES!

Typical KH13 rules apply, with the following additions...

1. Character must be from a video game series that was ORIGINALLY a video game. So no Star Wars or anything like that.

2. You may have a maximum of three characters. If you are relatively new to RPing, I recommend you only stick with one, maybe two.

3. Even if your character is from a rated M game, please keep anything you type to PG-13.

4. Please do not spoil anything from the video game your character is from. You may leak some minor

info or hint at certain things, but please try to refrain from spoiling major plot points of certain games.

5. I am only allowing you to have a villain character if I have given you permission. If you would

like a character like that, please send me a PM and we'll see if we can work something out!

6. While I am allowing for any video game character, I ask that you try and keep your character from being overpowered.

7. If you are going to get into an argument of any kind out of RP in the RP

thread, I ask that you take it somewhere else to work things out.

8. Please stay engaged in the RP. If you are going to leave for any reason, please let me know ahead of time. However, if you constantly stop responding without good reason, I may request that you leave the RP.

9. I will only accept your characters if you tell us the name of your favorite video game company

at the bottom of your sign-up sheet. This is to make sure that you have all read the rules.

Sign-up Sheet:

Character's Name: What does your character typically use as a name?

Game/Series of Origin: What game/series did your character originally come from?

Description of Looks/Image: What does your character look like?

Primary Weapon: If your character uses a main weapon, what is it?

Secondary Weapon: If your character uses a secondary weapon, what is it?

Alternate Forms: If your character can change shape, form, personalities, etc., what is it that they turn into?

Special Powers/Magic: If your character has any special/magical abilities, what are they?

Typical Role in Combat: How does your character work in a fight?

Typical Role Outside of Combat: How does your character work outside of a fight?

Personality: How do they interact with other people?

Backstory: What is your character's history?

Strengths: What is your character good at?

Weaknesses: What is your character bad at?

I shall post my characters later, after a couple people have signed up. If you have any questions, PM me! Hope you all have fun!

Edited by Pangoro "Sen"

Sign-up Sheet:

Character's Name: Artanis

Game/Series of Origin: Starcraft

Description of Looks/Image: http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/starcraft/images/0/00/ArtanisZealot_SC2-LotV_Art1.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150928194121

Primary Weapon: Twin Psi blades

Secondary Weapon: None

Alternate Forms: None

Special Powers/Magic: Psionic powers, allowing for the use of psi bolts and psi storms. Can also use his Psionic abilities to heal himself and others.

Typical Role in Combat: Front line, or in a central location, directing troops.

Typical Role Outside of Combat: Leader of his people, trying to get people to get along.

Personality: Brave, loyal, hopeful, intelligent, compassionate, and dedicated.

Backstory: http://starcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Artanis#Biography

Strengths: Tactics, combat, bringing people together.

Weaknesses: tends to be hyper critical of his own actions. Doesn't believe he is as good a leader or warrior as the people he looks up to.

Bioware

Sign-up Sheet:Character's Name: ArtanisGame/Series of Origin: StarcraftDescription of Looks/Image: http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/starcraft/images/0/00/ArtanisZealot_SC2-LotV_Art1.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150928194121Primary Weapon: Twin Psi bladesSecondary Weapon: NoneAlternate Forms: NoneSpecial Powers/Magic: Psionic powers, allowing for the use of psi bolts and psi storms. Can also use his Psionic abilities to heal himself and others.Typical Role in Combat: Front line, or in a central location, directing troops.Typical Role Outside of Combat: Leader of his people, trying to get people to get along.Personality: Brave, loyal, hopeful, intelligent, compassionate, and dedicated.Backstory: http://starcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Artanis#BiographyStrengths: Tactics, combat, bringing people together.Weaknesses: tends to be hyper critical of his own actions. Doesn't believe he is as good a leader or warrior as the people he looks up to.Bioware

Accepted!

i Guess i'll put one in.. Hm i gotta think on a chracter though

|!| RESERVE |!|

Character's Name: The Chosen Undead. "Quinn Sage"

Game/Series of Origin: Dark Souls 2

Description of Looks/Image:  Wears the Elite Soldier Armorset, Has the Ring of giants, Raise pose Anti-stagger, Cat ring Makes them Land On their feet (Reduce fall damage), Ring of blades increase physical attack and ring of steel portection Protects against physical attacks. Posted Image

Primary Weapon:  Sword And shield

Secondary Weapon: Staff And Chime

Alternate Forms: Dragon stone, Transforms into a Dragoon Posted Image

Special Powers/Magic: Can use Miracles, Soul magic, Hexs and Pyromancy and is kinda immortal because of the curse. (Not a big deal it is also the cursed undeads weakness.)

Typical Role in Combat: Very Defensive, block and waits for openings,

Typical Role Outside of Combat: Has no family has no life, the battle field is the only known thing. May listen but never speaks.

Personality:  Quiet, Curious, Adventurous, Sane/insane, Little to no Humanity, Risky, Co-operative, Trusting, Kinda, Reliable, Chosen, open minded. 

Backstory: Chosen by a curse, lost everything Due to this curse. it stripped memories and life soon faded with them,  wandering was all that was known. Till a storm that would end all suffering Swirled into a fury. plunging  into the eye of the storm, the vortex, death was a release. Awakening from a suicidal action. Eyes Quaked open to see a cottage that was built into a tree, These Peculiar old women in it .. they showed Destiny and that destiny was to slay the dark and feed the light. Ever since that has only been Sought after. they asked for a name doubting the strangers knowledge, but wrong they were in doing so, "Quinn Sage" The Cursed one answered, Chosen and Cursed now destined is added to that list.

Strengths: Very patient, Enchanting, Magic, Smithing, Endurance, Carrying burdens, Faith and Intelligence, Multi weapon user, Dual wielding, Observant.

Weaknesses: Hollowing, Death brings hollowing, and that makes the hollow lose power and vigor. Petrify (Instant kill). The mind of the cursed undead Deteriorates after death little by little.

FromSoft, of all Time.

Edited by Gothraven Dovegrace

i Guess i'll put one in.. Hm i gotta think on a chracter though

|!| RESERVE |!|

Character's Name: The Chosen Undead. "Quinn Sage"

Game/Series of Origin: Dark Souls 2

Description of Looks/Image:  Wears the Elite Soldier Armorset, Has the Ring of giants, Raise pose Anti-stagger, Cat ring Makes them Land On their feet (Reduce fall damage), Ring of blades increase physical attack and ring of steel portection Protects against physical attacks. Posted Image

Primary Weapon:  Sword And shield

Secondary Weapon: Staff And Chime

Alternate Forms: Dragon stone, Transforms into a Dragoon Posted Image

Special Powers/Magic: Can use Miracles, Soul magic, Hexs and Pyromancy and is kinda immortal because of the curse. (Not a big deal it is also the cursed undeads weakness.)

Typical Role in Combat: Very Defensive, block and waits for openings,

Typical Role Outside of Combat: Has no family has no life, the battle field is the only known thing. May listen but never speaks.

Personality:  Quiet, Curious, Adventurous, Sane/insane, Little to no Humanity, Risky, Co-operative, Trusting, Kinda, Reliable, Chosen, open minded. 

Backstory: Chosen by a curse, lost everything Due to this curse. it stripped memories and life soon faded with them,  wandering was all that was known. Till a storm that would end all suffering Swirled into a fury. plunging  into the eye of the storm, the vortex, death was a release. Awakening from a suicidal action. Eyes Quaked open to see a cottage that was built into a tree, These Peculiar old women in it .. they showed Destiny and that destiny was to slay the dark and feed the light. Ever since that has only been Sought after. they asked for a name doubting the strangers knowledge, but wrong they were in doing so, "Quinn Sage" The Cursed one answered, Chosen and Cursed now destined is added to that list.

Strengths: Very patient, Enchanting, Magic, Smithing, Endurance, Carrying burdens, Faith and Intelligence, Multi weapon user, Dual wielding, Observant.

Weaknesses: Hollowing, Death brings hollowing, and that makes the hollow lose power and vigor. Petrify (Instant kill). The mind of the cursed undead Deteriorates after death little by little.

FromSoft, of all Time.

Accepted, so long as this character isn't too overpowered in the RP.

I was originally intending to join, but now I fear I may not have enough time on my hands to dedicate to this RP. : (  I thought I would ask your opinion, however: we're going away on vacation for Christmas and apartment shopping from the 24th to the 31st.  It would be difficult for me to post frequently between those dates, but I was wondering what you thought.  I should probably be able to post once every three days or so, but perhaps not more often than that with all of the festivities and family gatherings.  I would happily postpone joining if you think this will be a problem, but if you're still in need of players and don't think this would greatly interfere I'll see about getting a sign-up sheet or two in!

Character's Name: Setzer Gabbiani

Game/Series of Origin: Final Fantasy VI

Description of Looks/Image: 

Posted Image

Primary Weapon: A deck of cards. (Note: No, I'm not entirely sure how that works. Maybe they're sharpened to a point. Who knows? But that's what he starts off with.)

Secondary Weapon: Darts, like the kind you'd throw at a... dartboard.

Alternate Forms: If your character can change shape, form, personalities, etc., what is it that they turn into? N/A

Special Powers/Magic: If your character has any special/magical abilities, what are they?

Well, in the original game, he had the Slots attack, which basically plays a game of Slots, and does different things depending on what you get. I can't exactly imagine that working out in the RP, the same goes for his other special, Gil Toss. ... Which does exactly what you'd think. Your thoughts on the matter?

Typical Role in Combat: How does your character work in a fight? He tends to stay in the back row, throwing his cards and darts at the enemies, whilst playing his Slots.

Typical Role Outside of Combat: How does your character work outside of a fight? He is, of course, a massive gambler, and will place bets with anyone. He also has experience flying airships, being the owner of his world's only, the Blackjack.

Personality: How do they interact with other people? He cannot resist a gamble; he thrives on risks, and never passes up an opportunity to show his skill. Setzer acts like a happy and likeable person up front, but is still hurt by a great loss and distracts himself with gambling.

Note that yes, I did mostly take this from the FFVI Wikia. If you'd like me to rewrite it, let me know!

Backstory: What is your character's history? Not much is known about this recluse, other than that he is very wealthy, and if he sets his eye on something he wants, he'll get it. (See: His very introduction!)

Anything more about him is a spoiler for the game, which I'd like to avoid if at all possible!

Strengths: What is your character good at? Obviously, gambling and piloting airships. Quite accurate. (I'd add wealthy, but that doesn't really count.) Luck-based magic. Using improbable weapons. Has a high defense.

... Wow, I'm using a lot of spoilers! But I'mm just not too sure what to add here, and down below. Sorry!

Weaknesses: What is your character bad at? Very willing to take a risk, even at the risk of injury. Will gamble, even when it's likely to not end up in his favor. He's not very good at any other sort of magic, and his attack is just average.

Square Enix!

Apologies if this wasn't the best, I wanted to use Setzer, but I wasn't too sure how well he'd work out! If it turns out he'll be too much of a hassle, then I can just use a different character! 

Okay, Setzer's here, I must join now!  I'll make it work with my schedule! : P

Character's Name: Locke Cole

Description of Looks/Image: Me!

Posted Image

Primary Weapon: Valiant knife.  Increases evasion and the more damage that its wielder takes the greater the damage by the blade.

Secondary Weapon: Mythril knife.  At times Locke fights with two knives in tandem.

Alternate Forms: NA

Special Powers/Magic: Can steal or mug from enemies to acquire items and treasure.

Typical Role in Combat: Offensive.  Locke usually chooses the frontlines and battles via knives or martial arts.

Typical Role Outside of Combat: Treasuring hunting, of course! :D

Personality: Locke is very friendly, funny, and adventurous.  He stands up for what he believes in and supports those in need.  He will not tolerate injustice and fights for what is right.  He is, however, carefree to an extent, and often uses sarcasm and humor in his daily life, as well as to cover the emotional pain he's truly enduring.

Backstory: Some of this contains a spoiler to the game

Locke is a character who was raised in Kohlingen by his grandmother.  From a young age the boy loved to go exploring in the forests and "treasure hunt."  He loves to refer to himself as "The World's Greatest Treasure Hunter" when in reality it can sometimes be referred to as "thieving."  Only years prior the teen had met the love of his life, only to have lost her in an accident that he forever blames himself for.  While Locke puts on a smile and is cheerful, he suffers from deep emotional pain at her loss.

Strengths: Climbing, running, adventuring, exploring, and thieving.  Yeah, he's great at that.

Weaknesses: Girls.  Swimming, especially on boats, and he's not the greatest of pilots, either.

Character's Name: Mithos Yggdrasil

Game/Series of Origin: Tales of Symphonia

Posted Image

Primary Weapon: NA

Secondary Weapon: NA

Special Powers/Magic: Mithos is half-elf, and thus can wield a variety of magic.  He uses predominately elemental types, including fire and lightning, but specializes in holy magic.

Typical Role in Combat: He's generally the supporting character in the back row, using magic to heal as well as offensively upon his enemies.

Typical Role Outside of Combat: Thoughtful and planning.  He often finds himself at the head of any group, creating plans as well as trying to keep order.  Normally Mithos is clinging to his elder sister (whose name I shall not reveal because that would give away major spoilers).

Personality: Mithos is friendly, sensitive, and reserved.  He loves society and wishes for everyone to get along.  First and foremost, he loves his sister and would do anything for her.

Backstory: This is a difficult one without providing spoilers, so . . . here we go (I'm changing a couple of things so it isn't entirely canon, but most of it is).

Mithos grew up in a small village known as Heimdell, a village reserved solely for elves.  In a world where half-elves were cursed Mithos and his older sister struggled for survival.  They were unwanted and abashed wherever they went.  Having lost their parents at a young age, Mithos clung to his older sister and looked up to her as a mother.  Together they quested, trying to bring peace and resolution to the world and stop the great Kharlan war between humans and elves.  They recruited many to their cause, namely some of Mithos' very best friends.

Strengths: Magic, solving problems, and being a peacekeeper amongst a group.

Weaknesses: Fighting with a sword.  Climbing, and, especially, not allowing his hatred for his treatment get the better of him and throwing wrath upon others.

A note for the game-host only: (because it is a spoiler.  I want to clarify something about Mithos' character and how I'm using him.)

Mithos is a 4,000-year-old character who eventually becomes the main antagonist in Symphonia.  The Mithos that I'm using, however, is the innocent 14-year-old who wants to stop the war between humans and elves and wants peace.  Right now he is a protagonist and this is prior to his descent as a villain.  If you would like, we could discuss the potential for him to become a villain later in the RP, but right now he is a protagonist and freedom fighter desirous of peace.

Square-Enix, most definitely. : )

Edited by Mystics Apprentice

Posted Image

Primary Weapon: Valiant knife.  Increases evasion and the more damage that its wielder takes the greater the damage by the blade.

Secondary Weapon: Mythril knife.  At times Locke fights with two knives in tandem.

Special Powers/Magic: Can steal or mug from enemies to acquire items and treasure.

Typical Role in Combat: Offensive.  Locke usually chooses the frontlines and battles via knives or martial arts.

Personality: Locke is very friendly, funny, and adventurous.  He stands up for what he believes in and supports those in need.  He will not tolerate injustice and fights for what is right.  He is, however, carefree to an extent, and often uses sarcasm and humor in his daily life, as well as to cover the emotional pain he's truly enduring.

Locke is a character who was raised in Kohlingen by his grandmother.  From a young age the boy loved to go exploring in the forests and "treasure hunt."  He loves to refer to himself as "The World's Greatest Treasure Hunter" when in reality it can sometimes be referred to as "thieving."  Only years prior the teen had met the love of his life, only to have lost her in an accident that he forever blames himself for.  While Locke puts on a smile and is cheerful, he suffers from deep emotional pain at her loss.

Strengths: Climbing, running, adventuring, exploring, and thieving.  Yeah, he's great at that.

Weaknesses: Girls.  Swimming, especially on boats, and he's not the greatest of pilots, either.

Posted Image

Special Powers/Magic: Mithos is half-elf, and thus can wield a variety of magic.  He uses predominately elemental types, including fire and lightning, but specializes in holy magic.

Typical Role in Combat: He's generally the supporting character in the back row, using magic to heal as well as offensively upon his enemies.

Typical Role Outside of Combat: Thoughtful and planning.  He often finds himself at the head of any group, creating plans as well as trying to keep order.  Normally Mithos is clinging to his elder sister (whose name I shall not reveal because that would give away major spoilers).

Personality: Mithos is friendly, sensitive, and reserved.  He loves society and wishes for everyone to get along.  First and foremost, he loves his sister and would do anything for her.

Backstory: This is a difficult one without providing spoilers, so . . . here we go (I'm changing a couple of things so it isn't entirely canon, but most of it is).

Mithos grew up in a small village known as Heimdell, a village reserved solely for elves.  In a world where half-elves were cursed Mithos and his older sister struggled for survival.  They were unwanted and abashed wherever they went.  Having lost their parents at a young age, Mithos clung to his older sister and looked up to her as a mother.  Together they quested, trying to bring peace and resolution to the world and stop the great Kharlan war between humans and elves.  They recruited many to their cause, namely some of Mithos' very best friends.

Weaknesses: Fighting with a sword.  Climbing, and, especially, not allowing his hatred for his treatment get the better of him and throwing wrath upon others.

A note for the game-host only: (because it is a spoiler.  I want to clarify something about Mithos' character and how I'm using him.)

Mithos is a 4,000-year-old character who eventually becomes the main antagonist in Symphonia.  The Mithos that I'm using, however, is the innocent 14-year-old who wants to stop the war between humans and elves and wants peace.  Right now he is a protagonist and this is prior to his descent as a villain.  If you would like, we could discuss the potential for him to become a villain later in the RP, but right now he is a protagonist and freedom fighter desirous of peace.

How... how did I never notice your avatar was Locke?!

That's awesome.

Character's Name: Setzer Gabbiani

Posted Image

Primary Weapon: A deck of cards. (Note: No, I'm not entirely sure how that works. Maybe they're sharpened to a point. Who knows? But that's what he starts off with.)

Secondary Weapon: Darts, like the kind you'd throw at a... dartboard.

Alternate Forms: If your character can change shape, form, personalities, etc., what is it that they turn into? N/A

Special Powers/Magic: If your character has any special/magical abilities, what are they?

Well, in the original game, he had the Slots attack, which basically plays a game of Slots, and does different things depending on what you get. I can't exactly imagine that working out in the RP, the same goes for his other special, Gil Toss. ... Which does exactly what you'd think. Your thoughts on the matter?

Typical Role in Combat: How does your character work in a fight? He tends to stay in the back row, throwing his cards and darts at the enemies, whilst playing his Slots.

Typical Role Outside of Combat: How does your character work outside of a fight? He is, of course, a massive gambler, and will place bets with anyone. He also has experience flying airships, being the owner of his world's only, the Blackjack.

Personality: How do they interact with other people? He cannot resist a gamble; he thrives on risks, and never passes up an opportunity to show his skill. Setzer acts like a happy and likeable person up front, but is still hurt by a great loss and distracts himself with gambling.

Note that yes, I did mostly take this from the FFVI Wikia. If you'd like me to rewrite it, let me know!

Backstory: What is your character's history? Not much is known about this recluse, other than that he is very wealthy, and if he sets his eye on something he wants, he'll get it. (See: His very introduction!)

Anything more about him is a spoiler for the game, which I'd like to avoid if at all possible!

Strengths: What is your character good at? Obviously, gambling and piloting airships. Quite accurate. (I'd add wealthy, but that doesn't really count.) Luck-based magic. Using improbable weapons. Has a high defense.

... Wow, I'm using a lot of spoilers! But I'mm just not too sure what to add here, and down below. Sorry!

Weaknesses: What is your character bad at? Very willing to take a risk, even at the risk of injury. Will gamble, even when it's likely to not end up in his favor. He's not very good at any other sort of magic, and his attack is just average.

Square Enix!

Apologies if this wasn't the best, I wanted to use Setzer, but I wasn't too sure how well he'd work out! If it turns out he'll be too much of a hassle, then I can just use a different character! 

Accepted! As for the whole slots and gil toss, if it can work in-game, it can work in-RP. I'm not exactly sure how Slots works, but with Gil, one gil = 1 damage, as I remember it working in the game. If you can think of something better, that'll do!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Also accepted! I'm gonna ask a few people if they're gonna join. Once everything is set after that, the RP will be set to go on December 29!

Accepted! As for the whole slots and gil toss, if it can work in-game, it can work in-RP. I'm not exactly sure how Slots works, but with Gil, one gil = 1 damage, as I remember it working in the game. If you can think of something better, that'll do!

Also accepted! I'm gonna ask a few people if they're gonna join. Once everything is set after that, the RP will be set to go on December 29!

The 29th would be excellent, actually, as I'll be back in town on the 31st.  Also, I think I may know someone who would be interested in joining!  I'll see how that goes.

Edited by Mystics Apprentice

Okay, this calls for a delightful pair!

Character's Name:  Guybrush Threepwood

Game/Series of Origin: Monkey Island series

Posted Image

Primary Weapon: Cutlass.

Secondary Weapon: N/A

Alternate Forms: N/A

Special Powers/Magic:  Occasional wit.

Typical Role in Combat:  Using intuition and a sharp tongue to curb foes.

Typical Role Outside of Combat: Finding out how to be a pirate, puzzle solving, and pointing out a (sometimes) nonexistent three-headed monkey.

Personality: Weak in almost every virtue out there, Guybrush is lacklustre in almost every way, shape, and form, but his rapier wit, resourcefulness, clever skills in advancing where others would give up, and sheer tenacity make up for his poor qualities.  He is cowardly, an amateur with a sword, and an unlikely candidate for anything villainy-related, but that is what makes him successful:  people's expectations of him are so low that he excels them incredibly.

Backstory:  Thrust into a Caribbean environment desirous of becoming a pirate, Guybrush is put through trial after trial in pursuit of his dream, resulting in a confrontation with and victory over one of the most black-hearted pirates of his day.

Strengths: Exceeding expectations, intelligence, and perseverance.

Weaknesses: Practically anything else, but swordplay and romance come as top picks.

-------

Character's Name:  Gau

Game/Series of Origin: Final Fantasy VI (6)

Posted Image

Primary Weapon: Fists/Claws/Fangs.

Secondary Weapon: Companion Animals' Claws/Fangs.

Special Powers/Magic:  Rage (taking upon the characteristics of an animal Gau had previously spent time with on the Veldt, a grassland in Final Fantasy VI).

Typical Role in Combat:  Fighting on the front lines, engaging in hand-to-hand combat.

Typical Role Outside of Combat: Being a very curious, childish boy, exploring, eating meat, eating pets, eating in general.

Personality: Gau is a feral child raised by animals on the plains called the Veldt from nearly birth.  He had learned speech through mimicry of caravans passing by and the Final Fantasy 6 cast, and is altogether very curious of everything outside the grasslands.  Technology is not his strongest suit, as a result, and commonplace things become a matter of intrigue, but he has a sweet personality and a loyalty beyond that of any dog to those who give him jerky.

Backstory:  As indicated before in Personality, Gau is a feral child raised from birth by animals.  Somehow he managed to spend enough time with each animal on the Veldt to gain their respect, and he in full effect became the guardian of the land as a result.  After finding Cyan and Sabin on the plains, he palled along and became friends with a number of freedom fighters who combated against nefarious rulers.

Strengths: Raw strength, mobility, agility, and beast-like tactics of patience and effective strikes.

Weaknesses:  Almost unintelligent to anything technology-related, has childlike innocence, and extremely linear assaults.

Obsidian Entertainment

Edited by Vaude

Posted Image

Typical Role Outside of Combat: Finding out how to be a pirate, puzzle solving, and pointing out a (sometimes) nonexistent three-headed monkey.

Personality: Weak in almost every virtue out there, Guybrush is lacklustre in almost every way, shape, and form, but his rapier wit, resourcefulness, clever skills in advancing where others would give up, and sheer tenacity make up for his poor qualities.  He is cowardly, an amateur with a sword, and an unlikely candidate for anything villainy-related, but that is what makes him successful:  people's expectations of him are so low that he excels them incredibly.

Backstory:  Thrust into a Caribbean environment desirous of becoming a pirate, Guybrush is put through trial after trial in pursuit of his dream, resulting in a confrontation with and victory over one of the most black-hearted pirates of his day.

Weaknesses: Practically anything else, but swordplay and romance come as top picks.

-------

Posted Image

Special Powers/Magic:  Rage (taking upon the characteristics of an animal Gau had previously spent time with on the Veldt, a grassland in Final Fantasy VI).

Typical Role in Combat:  Fighting on the front lines, engaging in hand-to-hand combat.

Typical Role Outside of Combat: Being a very curious, childish boy, exploring, eating meat, eating pets, eating in general.

Personality: Gau is a feral child raised by animals on the plains called the Veldt from nearly birth.  He had learned speech through mimicry of caravans passing by and the Final Fantasy 6 cast, and is altogether very curious of everything outside the grasslands.  Technology is not his strongest suit, as a result, and commonplace things become a matter of intrigue, but he has a sweet personality and a loyalty beyond that of any dog to those who give him jerky.

Backstory:  As indicated before in Personality, Gau is a feral child raised from birth by animals.  Somehow he managed to spend enough time with each animal on the Veldt to gain their respect, and he in full effect became the guardian of the land as a result.  After finding Cyan and Sabin on the plains, he palled along and became friends with a number of freedom fighters who combated against nefarious rulers.

Strengths: Raw strength, mobility, agility, and beast-like tactics of patience and effective strikes.

Weaknesses:  Almost unintelligent to anything technology-related, has childlike innocence, and extremely linear assaults.

Uwao, you're here!

Posted Image

-------

Posted Image

Read through the first post again really quickly, if you could. You're missing something.

Fixed, unless I am missing anything else.

You are not missing anything else! I hereby accept your characters!

Oh, and we should maybe be getting one more person. He may or may not join based on how busy he is, though. Either way, this should be fun with the interesting line-up of characters we have!

I've got my first character, I'll get more up later.

Character's Name: Shulk

Game/Series of Origin: Xenoblade

Description of Looks/Image: Posted Image

Primary Weapon: The Monado, a divine sword capable of cutting through Mechon armor and giving Shulk visions of the future.

Secondary Weapon: N/A

Alternate Forms: N/A

Special Powers/Magic: In a dangerous situation, Shulk may get a vision of the enemy's future actions. He can use this to determine his next move. His various Arts can also have odd effects, such as Monado Speed's boost to an ally's evasion.

Typical Role in Combat: Shulk deals a lot of damage in a short period of time, though his defense isn't the best.

Typical Role Outside of Combat: Shulk's good with machines.

Personality: Shulk is a little more reserved, although he can still talk with others. He usually only jokes around with close friends, though.

Backstory: Shulk grew up in Colony 9, a large town built on the leg of the Bionis, a massive titan that had once lived and fought another titan known as the Mechonis. Once he was older, he worked in the Colony's weapon research department to uncover the secrets of the Monado. However, after a Mechon assault on his home town, he left to take revenge on the machines that had taken the lives of many innocent people...

Strengths: Shulk is intelligent, and great at coming up with plans. He's also good with machinery, and can fix broken machines easily if he has the right parts.

Weaknesses: Shulk can sometimes let his emotions control him, and he also isn't the best at taking hits.

Monolith Soft.

I've got my first character, I'll get more up later.

Character's Name: Shulk

Game/Series of Origin: Xenoblade

Description of Looks/Image: Posted Image

Primary Weapon: The Monado, a divine sword capable of cutting through Mechon armor and giving Shulk visions of the future.

Secondary Weapon: N/A

Alternate Forms: N/A

Special Powers/Magic: In a dangerous situation, Shulk may get a vision of the enemy's future actions. He can use this to determine his next move. His various Arts can also have odd effects, such as Monado Speed's boost to an ally's evasion.

Typical Role in Combat: Shulk deals a lot of damage in a short period of time, though his defense isn't the best.

Typical Role Outside of Combat: Shulk's good with machines.

Personality: Shulk is a little more reserved, although he can still talk with others. He usually only jokes around with close friends, though.

Backstory: Shulk grew up in Colony 9, a large town built on the leg of the Bionis, a massive titan that had once lived and fought another titan known as the Mechonis. Once he was older, he worked in the Colony's weapon research department to uncover the secrets of the Monado. However, after a Mechon assault on his home town, he left to take revenge on the machines that had taken the lives of many innocent people...

Strengths: Shulk is intelligent, and great at coming up with plans. He's also good with machinery, and can fix broken machines easily if he has the right parts.

Weaknesses: Shulk can sometimes let his emotions control him, and he also isn't the best at taking hits.

Monolith Soft.

Accepted! Can't wait to see what other character(s) you bring into the fray!

To everybody, I'm going to postpone this for quite a while. The actual RP will be put up mid-late January. I apologize for this, but this is what's going to work best for me. I have Christmas stuff soon here, finals coming up, and I have two Language Arts essays that I need to work on through break and into January. Sorry for the inconvenience, and I hope that you all can be patient!

To everybody, I'm going to postpone this for quite a while. The actual RP will be put up mid-late January. I apologize for this, but this is what's going to work best for me. I have Christmas stuff soon here, finals coming up, and I have two Language Arts essays that I need to work on through break and into January. Sorry for the inconvenience, and I hope that you all can be patient!

oh, yeah. That stuff takes precedence. Good luck with it and I'll be ready in mid to late January. :)