Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
143436611Xxcc

Fixing KHIII/0.2`s Graphics (Via Photoshop)

Hey guys it`s SHIELD, and after passionately disliking the visuals for 0.2 (a little of KHIII) I decided i`d take matters into my own hands and edit certain aspects of the trailer... Starting with the first offender, Master Yen Sid. Here is a link to the original Tweet I sent out :) https://twitter.com/SHIELD_DRAWS/status/678080752114864128/photo/1 

post-27398-0-47911700-1450502731_thumb.jpg

Edited by Roxasman1231

Hey guys it`s SHIELD, and after passionately disliking the visuals for 0.2 (a little of KHIII) I decided i`d take matters into my own hands and edit certain aspects of the trailer... Starting with the first offender, Master Yen Sid. Here is a link to the original Tweet I sent out :) https://twitter.com/SHIELD_DRAWS/status/678080752114864128/photo/1 

Wow that actually looks better. You, sir, need to show this to SE. it really does look nice.

Edited by Tails

looks pretty great. now you just have to tackle the lifeless horrors of Riku, Kairi and Mickey

LMFAO! Will do!

Wow that actually looks better. You, sir, need to show this to SE. it really does look nice.

Let's try and find their contact info to someone important!

That won't fix anything. It's the devs' problem not the system. If Witcher 3 can look spectacular on consoles, than this should look glorious.

Mods look at Skyrim then you'll understand.

Edited by Casper Formadi

Oh I get cha. Basically mod over whatever the devs gave us. I just think they should do a great job the 1st time, although I'm certain they'll improve this look as time goes on.

They can only improve it to a certain extent, the PS4 is a locked box with ok specs, the game will run at 1080p 30fps at best on the PS4 same goes for KH3 however on the PC a game like this can run a 4K/60+FPS with mods enabled because the system is not locked down by system limitations, spend what you want, get what you  want.