Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Guy

KHUX Cheshire Cat Medal and Raid Coins

I don't wanna seem like a noob or an idiot, but is the Friday event the only place to get them? I got the Christmas Sora medal and I want to evolve him.

Is the only way to get Raid Coins by defeating that gift version of Trickmaster? It seems hard to get them.

Edited by Guy

I don't wanna seem like a noob or an idiot, but is the Friday event the only place to get them? I got the Christmas Sora medal and I want to evolve him.Is the only way to get Raid Coins by defeating that gift version of Trickmaster? It seems hard to get them.

you might be able to find them in rare chests in lower levelled quests or as prizes from other raid bosses - i can't remember off the top of my head which ones, though sorry!

and yes, that's the only way to get them. it's more efficient if you run quest 57 twice and then the event quest once; it'll still trigger the raid boss but for about half the AP. (or you could wait for a raid boss campaign time period and guaranteed appearance rates.)