Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Mystics Apprentice

Info | Sign ups Ashes of a Fallen Empire RP (Sign-ups and Discussion)

Hey guys, I'm back! I had an excellent cruise. Great food, places, experiences, and people. I'll post some pics in the spoiler below. It's great to be back and I'm ready to start RP'ing again!

P.S. Sorry some of the pics are in portrait mode. I didn't take them that way, the website just turned them for some reason.

My Stateroom Verandah

post-58556-0-24788800-1463835179_thumb.jpeg

Cozumel

post-58556-0-15303300-1463835127_thumb.jpeg

Grand Cayman

post-58556-0-81493000-1463835054_thumb.jpeg

Falmouth

post-58556-0-79364700-1463835231_thumb.jpeg

Castaway Cay

post-58556-0-23381400-1463835308_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Endless Thundaga

Welcome back from what looks like a wonderful cruise!  It looks like you travelled to quite the fantastic location in the Bahamas, and while I am not too much of a fan of the thought of being on a cruise liner hundreds of miles away from land some of the time I really am jealous.  Was this with family or a friend or, *gasps*, a soulmate?!  Either way, I am sure that it was beautifully memorable.

I have heard from one, who will eagerly be joining us again, but I haven't heard from three others.  It would seem that they haven't been online in quite some time, so it is possible I may not hear from them at all.  I would like to hear Kunivas' thoughts on the matter before I make any final decisions, but I believe we may need to take temporary control of crucial characters, as well as kill off others.  Eclaire was an important figure to Messiah and the RP in general, so I am reluctant to kill her off but I don't think she is a character that I would be able to successfully control.  Shulk, if you're reading this, would you like to take control of Eclaire?  I think it would be a good fit since you and Sabre had a lot of communication regarding this RP and the plot, but it is up to you.  If you don't want her, I will try to come up with other arrangements.

hm, at least we're getting somewhere on the matter, Oh yeah! Hey Mystic I was wonder when you'll have a post up too?

Also I think Shulk would be a great fit for taking control of Eclaire, but where his he anyway? :P 

I also posted too.

Yuffie's been busy, so has been Kunivas and Sabre...and I...have a writers block on ashes lol xD

Darn man! 3 of em all busy & your blocked :P but like Vaude said we can help ya get out of that writers block, ya only need to ask for it man haha xD

Hey-o,I'm ready for stuff to happen.

Hey Sora's Baby! I just posted so Aqua can interact with Rei now K :) can't wait haha xD

Hey guys, I'm back! I had an excellent cruise. Great food, places, experiences, and people. I'll post some pics in the spoiler below. It's great to be back and I'm ready to start RP'ing again!P.S. Sorry some of the pics are in portrait mode. I didn't take them that way, the website just turned them for some reason.

Wow! I wish I went on that cruise haha xD

It looks so awesome! bet your feeling 10x relaxed right now you lucky dog haha xD

You'd need the force of five atom bombs filled with holy energy and a sattelite cannon to puncture through Henry's Dreadnaught armor.

Yuffie's been busy, so has been Kunivas and Sabre...and I...have a writers block on ashes lol xD

Hey, Scrap, do you happen to have a way to contact Yuffie and Sabre off-site?  If so, I was wondering if you wouldn't mind passing along a message for me.  I was wondering if they anticipate being able to join again in the near future (what with school ending soon for the summer for most) and I could wait for them on the grand reopening.  If not, do they have any preferences on what happens to their characters?

If not it's no biggie; I just feel bad making other arrangements for their characters without asking them first.  As for Kunivas, I know that he's around, so I'm not too worried about him. ; )

hm, at least we're getting somewhere on the matter, Oh yeah! Hey Mystic I was wonder when you'll have a post up too?

Also I think Shulk would be a great fit for taking control of Eclaire, but where his he anyway? :P 

I also posted too.

Darn man! 3 of em all busy & your blocked :P but like Vaude said we can help ya get out of that writers block, ya only need to ask for it man haha xD

Hey Sora's Baby! I just posted so Aqua can interact with Rei now K :) can't wait haha xD

Wow! I wish I went on that cruise haha xD

It looks so awesome! bet your feeling 10x relaxed right now you lucky dog haha xD

Yeah, I apologize; my post would probably help tremendously.  The main reason I haven't yet is because I'm trying to figure out arrangements for the missing players' and their characters (Sabre, Yuffie, and MDS).  I am going to see if we can get any word from them via Scrap, and if so, or not, we'll proceed from there.  I am thinking about making a grand list of all of their characters and see who is willing to control them, and then for those characters that we don't have a player for we can make other arrangements.

Hey guys, I'm back! I had an excellent cruise. Great food, places, experiences, and people. I'll post some pics in the spoiler below. It's great to be back and I'm ready to start RP'ing again!

P.S. Sorry some of the pics are in portrait mode. I didn't take them that way, the website just turned them for some reason.

My Stateroom Verandah

Posted Imageimage.jpeg

Cozumel

Posted Imageimage.jpeg

Grand Cayman

Posted Imageimage.jpeg

Falmouth

Posted Imageimage.jpeg

Castaway Cay

Posted Imageimage.jpeg

Ooh, thank you for the pictures!  It looks like this trip was absolutely amazing.  Was it a senior trip for high school, out of curiosity?  I've known a couple of people that went on a cruise for their senior trip, which is why I was curious, especially since we're approaching graduation.  Either way, I'm glad that you had fun, and thanks for sharing your experience with us!

Ooh, thank you for the pictures!  It looks like this trip was absolutely amazing.  Was it a senior trip for high school, out of curiosity?  I've known a couple of people that went on a cruise for their senior trip, which is why I was curious, especially since we're approaching graduation.  Either way, I'm glad that you had fun, and thanks for sharing your experience with us!

Lol, actually this was a gift for graduating high school last year. Since my parents are Disney cast members, we get a discount at the cruise line, but we can only get it within a certain amount of weeks from departure if staterooms are not taken by full paying passengers by a certain deadline. The last couple of years have been busy, and there were hardly any cruises available that wouldn't interrupt my college classes.

Yeah, I apologize; my post would probably help tremendously.  The main reason I haven't yet is because I'm trying to figure out arrangements for the missing players' and their characters (Sabre, Yuffie, and MDS).  I am going to see if we can get any word from them via Scrap, and if so, or not, we'll proceed from there.  I am thinking about making a grand list of all of their characters and see who is willing to control them, and then for those characters that we don't have a player for we can make other arrangements.

I had a feeling that might have been the reason haha xD 

sounds good, I'll wait until we're all set then.

I am at a bit of a dilemma.  While I love this RP, its plot, and its characters, I feel that we may not be able to continue successfully with the great loss of so many players that helped to create this RP into what it is.  We could try, but as it stands there would only be five of us participating.  Here is a list of characters that we have lost:

New Empire side:

Kinzoku (Female human? Metal Mage) (Page 5 )

Indy Caelum (Male human Tanzynite user) (Page 6 ) (possibly)

Crota (Male Ascendant Hive Son of Oryx) (Page 28 ) (possibly)

Rebellion (The Seraphim Order) side:

Vortludo Prince (Male Human Magical Artifact Wielder) (Page 1 )

Cobica Quinn (Immortal Male Nephalem(Page 1 )

Messiah (Eclaire's small group) side:

Leader is Eclaire Tonnerre (Female Human/Succubus Mage) (Page 1 )

Ryonne Neyelmnik (Male Human Tanzynite user/Divine Swordsman) (Page 1 )

Doctor Julius Verstand or The Doctor (Male Human Monstrumologist) (Page 1 )

Jeremy Tobias Hunter (Male Human/Angel) (Page 1 )

Rika Hunter or Chrysalis (Female Human Experimental Tanzynite User/Divine Warrior) (Page 1 )

Victoria du L'ete or the Goddess of Victory (Immortal Female Minor Goddess) (Page 1 )

Sasha Valentine (Female Augmented Human) (Page 1 )

Fiora Tonnerre (Female Human Mage) (Page 2 ) (possibly)

Zion de Wynter or Goddess of Light (immortal Female Goddess) (Page 1 )

Ace (Male human & member of Razgriz Air Command Squadron) (Page 6 )

Edge (Female human & member of Razgriz Air Command Squadron) (Page 6 )

Bladedancer (Male human & member of Razgriz Air Command Squadron) (Page 6 )

Reaper (Male human & member of Razgriz Air Command Squadron) (Page 6 )

Allitt Caelum (Female human Tanzynite user) (Page 6 ) (possibly)

Criminal Underworld side:

Serves under Oryx (Male Ancient Demon God) (Page 1 )

Cyler (Male Human Tanzynite User) (Page 1 )

Neutral side:

No Leader

Neena Mors (Female Elf Combat Mage) (Page 1 )

Stark Red or the young wolf (Male Werewolf) (Page 10 )

Nymeria Red or Nym (Female Werewolf) (Page 20 )

Zanza Quinn (immortal Male Nephalem) (Page 20 )

Kavris (Male human Tanzynite user) (Page 21 )

Shinobi or Ayane Takahashi (Female? human/partial Cyborg Natural Telekinetic) (Page 9 )

Nolan Vigil or Arkham (Male human Tanzynite user) (Page 14 )

Sel Dame (Female Human Hybrid Tanzynite user) (Page 49 )

Enaego Gentiel (Male Human Hybrid Tanzynite user) (Page 49 )

This list could change depending on whether Shulk, Scrapmaster, and Kunivas intends on joining us again.  As it stands I feel the characters and players we lost will put too much of a dent in the RP to continue, so here are our options:

1) We could try to continue, each of us taking as many of the lost characters as we can.

2) We could start anew and open a new sign-ups, hopefully recruiting some new players to make up for those we have lost.

3) Try to wait for the others to return.

4) Retire the RP.

I am open to any of the suggestions, though I think our best chance lies in rebooting the RP with a new sign-ups and set it, say, a few months in the future (or in the past, like a prequel, which may also be interesting).  I would love to continue, though we have painfully lost so many characters and people I don't know if it would flow, y'know?

I am at a bit of a dilemma. While I love this RP, its plot, and its characters, I feel that we may not be able to continue successfully with the great loss of so many players that helped to create this RP into what it is. We could try, but as it stands there would only be five of us participating. Here is a list of characters that we have lost:New Empire side:Kinzoku (Female human? Metal Mage) (Page 5 )Indy Caelum (Male human Tanzynite user) (Page 6 ) (possibly)Crota (Male Ascendant Hive Son of Oryx) (Page 28 ) (possibly)Rebellion (The Seraphim Order) side:Vortludo Prince (Male Human Magical Artifact Wielder) (Page 1 )Cobica Quinn (Immortal Male Nephalem) (Page 1 )Messiah (Eclaire's small group) side:Leader is Eclaire Tonnerre (Female Human/Succubus Mage) (Page 1 )Ryonne Neyelmnik (Male Human Tanzynite user/Divine Swordsman) (Page 1 )Doctor Julius Verstand or The Doctor (Male Human Monstrumologist) (Page 1 )Jeremy Tobias Hunter (Male Human/Angel) (Page 1 )Rika Hunter or Chrysalis (Female Human Experimental Tanzynite User/Divine Warrior) (Page 1 )Victoria du L'ete or the Goddess of Victory (Immortal Female Minor Goddess) (Page 1 )Sasha Valentine (Female Augmented Human) (Page 1 )Fiora Tonnerre (Female Human Mage) (Page 2 ) (possibly)Zion de Wynter or Goddess of Light (immortal Female Goddess) (Page 1 )Ace (Male human & member of Razgriz Air Command Squadron) (Page 6 )Edge (Female human & member of Razgriz Air Command Squadron) (Page 6 )Bladedancer (Male human & member of Razgriz Air Command Squadron) (Page 6 )Reaper (Male human & member of Razgriz Air Command Squadron) (Page 6 )Allitt Caelum (Female human Tanzynite user) (Page 6 ) (possibly)Criminal Underworld side:Serves under Oryx (Male Ancient Demon God) (Page 1 )Cyler (Male Human Tanzynite User) (Page 1 )Neutral side:No LeaderNeena Mors (Female Elf Combat Mage) (Page 1 )Stark Red or the young wolf (Male Werewolf) (Page 10 )Nymeria Red or Nym (Female Werewolf) (Page 20 )Zanza Quinn (immortal Male Nephalem) (Page 20 )Kavris (Male human Tanzynite user) (Page 21 )Shinobi or Ayane Takahashi (Female? human/partial Cyborg Natural Telekinetic) (Page 9 )Nolan Vigil or Arkham (Male human Tanzynite user) (Page 14 )Sel Dame (Female Human Hybrid Tanzynite user) (Page 49 )Enaego Gentiel (Male Human Hybrid Tanzynite user) (Page 49 )This list could change depending on whether Shulk, Scrapmaster, and Kunivas intends on joining us again. As it stands I feel the characters and players we lost will put too much of a dent in the RP to continue, so here are our options:1) We could try to continue, each of us taking as many of the lost characters as we can.2) We could start anew and open a new sign-ups, hopefully recruiting some new players to make up for those we have lost.3) Try to wait for the others to return.4) Retire the RP.I am open to any of the suggestions, though I think our best chance lies in rebooting the RP with a new sign-ups and set it, say, a few months in the future (or in the past, like a prequel, which may also be interesting). I would love to continue, though we have painfully lost so many characters and people I don't know if it would flow, y'know?

I understand. I believe a new sign up might work too, however, if nobody takes the missing characters' roles, what should we do about those characters? You do what YOU think is right. This is your RP after all. Edited by Endless Thundaga

I have temporarily retired from KH13. I recommend getting reboot sign ups up, because you have lost too many important characters. I will join it when I get back some day.

I think that a reboot would be more fair.I'm not up to the task of handling more than one character in this.I just have a lot of family problems to handle first.

As it stands I feel the characters and players we lost will put too much of a dent in the RP to continue, so here are our options:

1) We could try to continue, each of us taking as many of the lost characters as we can.

2) We could start anew and open a new sign-ups, hopefully recruiting some new players to make up for those we have lost.

3) Try to wait for the others to return.

4) Retire the RP.

I am open to any of the suggestions, though I think our best chance lies in rebooting the RP with a new sign-ups and set it, say, a few months in the future (or in the past, like a prequel, which may also be interesting).  I would love to continue, though we have painfully lost so many characters and people I don't know if it would flow, y'know?

WOW! The moment I read that prequel idea my mind exploded with ideas haha xD

But first off, It looks like our best option is to open a new signups & maybe make it 3 or 6 months in the future I thinks a good setting. I see there ain't many people RPing lately but who knows, we might get lucky getting some new players in here.

Now... I must say this Mystic but... That prequel idea you said, IS AN AWESOME AS IDEA!!! haha xD

I'd be sooooooo into RPing a prequel for Ashes. It gives us a new look on how it came to be Ashes 1 & even new players like Sora's baby & Endless Thundaga a chance to enter without them needing to know anything about Ashes 1 & we wouldn't need as many players to start an RP prequel for Ashes either & depending on how far into the past the prequel goes back the idea of it just gave me crazy ideas to play with, like a kid version of my character Yagyu haha xD . If we could, I'd want both a prequel & to also continue Ashes 2.      

I understand. I believe a new sign up might work too, however, if nobody takes the missing characters' roles, what should we do about those characters?

I think the other characters should just be said that they have decided to retire from the fight until they have either trained more, wised up more, learned who their true enemy is, found their true purpose in the war or whatever random reason that marks them as retired. That way the player controlling those characters can always come back using those missing characters & adding more to their powers or stories from the time they were retired. I think thats a good idea but it's just an idea K guys :)

Edited by The Unversed

WOW! The moment I read that prequel idea my mind exploded with ideas haha xDBut first off, It looks like our best option is to open a new signups & maybe make it 3 or 6 months in the future I thinks a good setting. I see there ain't many people RPing lately but who knows, we might get lucky getting some new players in here. Now... I must say this Mystic but... That prequel idea you said, IS AN AWESOME AS IDEA!!! haha xDI'd be sooooooo into RPing a prequel for Ashes. It gives us a new look on how it came to be Ashes 1 & even new players like Sora's baby & Endless Thundaga a chance to enter without them needing to know anything about Ashes 1 & we wouldn't need as many players to start an RP prequel for Ashes either & depending on how far into the past the prequel goes back the idea of it just gave me crazy ideas to play with, like a kid version of my character Yagyu haha xD . If we could, I'd want both a prequel & to also continue Ashes 2.         I think the other characters should just be said that they have decided to retire from the fight until they have either trained more, wised up more, learned who their true enemy is, found their true purpose in the war or whatever random reason that marks them as retired. That way the player controlling those characters can always come back using those missing characters & adding more to their powers or stories from the time they were retired. I think thats a good idea but it's just an idea K guys :)

Ditto. However, I think we still need some players to play important characters like Eclaire, Oryx, ect.

WOW! The moment I read that prequel idea my mind exploded with ideas haha xD

But first off, It looks like our best option is to open a new signups & maybe make it 3 or 6 months in the future I thinks a good setting. I see there ain't many people RPing lately but who knows, we might get lucky getting some new players in here.

Now... I must say this Mystic but... That prequel idea you said, IS AN AWESOME AS IDEA!!! haha xD

I'd be sooooooo into RPing a prequel for Ashes. It gives us a new look on how it came to be Ashes 1 & even new players like Sora's baby & Endless Thundaga a chance to enter without them needing to know anything about Ashes 1 & we wouldn't need as many players to start an RP prequel for Ashes either & depending on how far into the past the prequel goes back the idea of it just gave me crazy ideas to play with, like a kid version of my character Yagyu haha xD . If we could, I'd want both a prequel & to also continue Ashes 2.      

I think the other characters should just be said that they have decided to retire from the fight until they have either trained more, wised up more, learned who their true enemy is, found their true purpose in the war or whatever random reason that marks them as retired. That way the player controlling those characters can always come back using those missing characters & adding more to their powers or stories from the time they were retired. I think thats a good idea but it's just an idea K guys :)

I'm cool with either,I just going to need to get some things in my life stable.

Ditto. However, I think we still need some players to play important characters like Eclaire, Oryx, ect.

I might be able to take on 1 of the important characters if we really need it, but I think it's possible to replace the rebels leader Eclaire with a new leader, not sure about Oryx though :P

wish things would start living again soon, I feel like a corpse haha xD

I'm cool with either,I just going to need to get some things in my life stable.

Cool!

no problem, I'm sure you'll have plenty of time to stable things by the time we start up again anyway, RPs speed lately seems turtle like haha xD  

I might be able to take on 1 of the important characters if we really need it, but I think it's possible to replace the rebels leader Eclaire with a new leader, not sure about Oryx though :P

wish things would start living again soon, I feel like a corpse haha xD

Cool!

no problem, I'm sure you'll have plenty of time to stable things by the time we start up again anyway, RPs speed lately seems turtle like haha xD

I'm not sure how much time I'll be able to spare. Just let me know closer to time.

After much thought and consideration, I think the best course of action for this RP--for now--is to retire it.  I cannot come up with a good way to make up for all of the lost characters, and without over half of our character roster I don't feel that this roleplay would be the same, even with recruiting new players.  At a future date I may decide to revive it, and I am probably going to be making a prequel to both Tainted Blood and Ashes of a Fallen Empire in December of this year, just because I have a passion for prequels.

For now, I am going to be putting my focus into my new original RP, Overworld, and a few of us are going to be making Ashes references and importing characters into that RP.  If you're interested in bringing your characters over there please feel free to, otherwise I will try to let each of you know personally when I begin the prequel or continue Tainted/Ashes.

Thank you all for support, interest, and dedication, and this roleplay was such a joy to participate in with all of you!  Your characters were amazing, and I hope to continue roleplaying with all of you again soon.

After much thought and consideration, I think the best course of action for this RP--for now--is to retire it.  I cannot come up with a good way to make up for all of the lost characters, and without over half of our character roster I don't feel that this roleplay would be the same, even with recruiting new players.  At a future date I may decide to revive it, and I am probably going to be making a prequel to both Tainted Blood and Ashes of a Fallen Empire in December of this year, just because I have a passion for prequels.

For now, I am going to be putting my focus into my new original RP, Overworld, and a few of us are going to be making Ashes references and importing characters into that RP.  If you're interested in bringing your characters over there please feel free to, otherwise I will try to let each of you know personally when I begin the prequel or continue Tainted/Ashes.

Thank you all for support, interest, and dedication, and this roleplay was such a joy to participate in with all of you!  Your characters were amazing, and I hope to continue roleplaying with all of you again soon.

Cool as! So I might get the chance to create a kid version of Yagyu after all haha xD I'll wait until either happens I guess.

Hey

Hey Sora's baby, If you'd like to, until Mystic creates the next or before Ashes RP you could join us in Mystic's RP Overworld? Your character Aqua can easily join in that world since shes an elf & the only thing you'd need to change a bit is her backstory to fit with the RP & thats it. It's up to you but I just thought you might enjoy RPing with us again in this new RP until then is all K :)

Cool as! So I might get the chance to create a kid version of Yagyu after all haha xD I'll wait until either happens I guess.

Hey Sora's baby, If you'd like to, until Mystic creates the next or before Ashes RP you could join us in Mystic's RP Overworld? Your character Aqua can easily join in that world since shes an elf & the only thing you'd need to change a bit is her backstory to fit with the RP & thats it. It's up to you but I just thought you might enjoy RPing with us again in this new RP until then is all K :)

Sure,pm me a link to the sign up. Nevermind I found it.

Edited by Sora's Baby