Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Captain Swagblader

Film The internet just ruined Star Wars Episode 7...(I think)

oh yea it's crazy how many i've come across. most of them were in places that had nothing to do with Star Wars. i'd say at this point if someone wanted to avoid spoilers they should have just stayed off the internet for all of December until they were able to see the movie. 

Yeah a lot of people just want to spoil the movie for everyone by writing spoilers on the internet. It's just the way things are, but you know I have never watch any Star Wars Episode 7 TV spots on youtube yet because I know people would spoil some secrets from the film. I'm staying away from it until I watch the movie on Sunday.

If the spoilers that they mentioned have to do with a certain smuggler, then I'm sorry to say that they are telling the truth, and that it ruined the film for me. DON'T BE FOOLED INTO LIKING IT!!!!! THIS FILM IS NOTHING BUT A MONEY GRAB FEEDING OFF OF GENERATIONS OF NOSTALGIA!!!!

I honestly really want to spoil the film because I feel like the creators are pulling off some serious BS with the story line.

Edited by A Heartless Nobody

If the spoilers that they mentioned have to do with a certain smuggler, then I'm sorry to say that they are telling the truth, and that it ruined the film for me. DON'T BE FOOLED INTO LIKING IT!!!!! THIS FILM IS NOTHING BUT A MONEY GRAB FEEDING OFF OF GENERATIONS OF NOSTALGIA!!!!

I honestly really want to spoil the film because I feel like the creators are pulling off some serious BS with the story line.

That's... mature.  You didn't like the story? Sure, it happens. Don't ruin it for others.

That's... mature.  You didn't like the story? Sure, it happens. Don't ruin it for others.

I wouldn't spoil it for the life of me, but a lot of the media coverage for the film is misleading. I think the large number of people who are spoiling the film are people that felt cheated like me, and think that spoiling it would lower the expectations of the people who haven't seen it.

I wouldn't spoil it for the life of me, but a lot of the media coverage for the film is misleading. I think the large number of people who are spoiling the film are people that felt cheated like me, and think that spoiling it would lower the expectations of the people who haven't seen it.

I see... sorry for misundersting. Still, I do think it's best to not spoil and just say that some parts doesn't make sense to the movie/there are plenty of plots hole for example, but without going into details.

Edited by Shun Kurosaki

I honestly really want to spoil the film because I feel like the creators are pulling off some serious BS with the story line

Duuude, I honestly am not gonna believe that said smuggler spoiler until I see the movie. I've heard of some other spoilers but I concluded in my mind that they are just rumors, atleast until I see the film. Just 22 more hours until I try to cosplay Kylo Ren and spook the theatre xD. (Got a hasbro lightsaber and a mask xD)

Also, I was gonna see Star Wars 7 anyway, even if the plot was weak. Spoilers are generally a bad thing for every movie, and I hate that because I was to be surprised by what happens, not expect it and just be like "Sh*t I saw this coming". Really makes me hate the person spoiling it. Next time a movie of this hype is coming out, I will have to be 7 times as cautious as to avoid spoilers. Just my opinion, people. (Dun h8 m8, appreci8)

Edited by Captain Swagblader