Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Pangoro "Sen"

Video Game Crossover RP Interest Check

So, yeah. As the title says, I'm interested in what you guys think of a huge, video game-based RP. It wouldn't be like Smash where it's just one company, though. It would be any original video game series. Emphasis on original. Games like the DragonBall games wouldn't count for that. But you could have Assassin's Creed, Final Fantasy, Zelda, Tales, whatever! So, how does it sound?

You certainly caught my interest.  Were you thinking that the RP would be a fighter-style, or something more story-based?  I am not too heavily into fighting RPs so I may pass this up if that's what you intend, but if it's story-oriented and intriguing enough I will likely join in. : )

You certainly caught my interest.  Were you thinking that the RP would be a fighter-style, or something more story-based?  I am not too heavily into fighting RPs so I may pass this up if that's what you intend, but if it's story-oriented and intriguing enough I will likely join in. : )

I was thinking a happy mix of both fighting and plot. Though it's not like your character would have to fight! You could RP a character that typically hates, or even doesn't/can't fight, like Vincent from Catherine or some other character like that. Or you could even do a support-like character that either does only healing, like any White Mage in Final Fantasy, or does analysis stuff off to the side like Rise from Persona 4.

I was thinking a happy mix of both fighting and plot. Though it's not like your character would have to fight! You could RP a character that typically hates, or even doesn't/can't fight, like Vincent from Catherine or some other character like that. Or you could even do a support-like character that either does only healing, like any White Mage in Final Fantasy, or does analysis stuff off to the side like Rise from Persona 4.

Oh, cool!  No, I don't mind fighting within an RP; I was just concerned that the RP might be solely fighting since the comparison you provided was Smash Bros.  In that case I'll probably join, most likely with Golden Sun or Final Fantasy characters.

Oh, cool!  No, I don't mind fighting within an RP; I was just concerned that the RP might be solely fighting since the comparison you provided was Smash Bros.  In that case I'll probably join, most likely with Golden Sun or Final Fantasy characters.

Yeah, it won't be just fighting. There will be a constant plot at hand, and the villains will all be...drum roll...video game villains!

Also, those games are both good choices to draw characters from! I myself was thinking on doing only villains, letting everybody else be other alignments of characters.

As much as I want to join, I'm afraid I might have to pass on this one. There might be a few members who might end up getting annoyed by me, which I want to avoid doing.

But if there was somehow an alternative way for me to do one of these Xrosover Roleplays, I'd take any positive advice. (Meaning not 'Just don't screw it up this time')

I'll be open for requests of RPs I should join. :)

Rock on!

As much as I want to join, I'm afraid I might have to pass on this one. There might be a few members who might end up getting annoyed by me, which I want to avoid doing.But if there was somehow an alternative way for me to do one of these Xrosover Roleplays, I'd take any positive advice. (Meaning not 'Just don't screw it up this time')I'll be open for requests of RPs I should join. :)Rock on!

Aww, you should join, Steventus!  The more the merrier!  I highly doubt that you would annoy anyone unless you offend anybody.  We're cool here, and I know that I myself would enjoy RPing with you.  I've seen you around and I'd be quite interested in seeing your RP style.

Aww, you should join, Steventus!  The more the merrier!  I highly doubt that you would annoy anyone unless you offend anybody.  We're cool here, and I know that I myself would enjoy RPing with you.  I've seen you around and I'd be quite interested in seeing your RP style.

I really appreciate your kind words. I'll think about it, and when this RP's Signups begin I'll consider signing up, so long as it doesn't turn out like the Smash Bros RP did. I guess fighting other RPers in that sense isn't my strong suit. Hopefully this idea turns out better. :) But either way, I still like these Xrosover RPs. Rock on!

So, quick question:Would an original Star Wars Video Game Character count?

Nope. The video games are based on the movie, even if many of the games have their own lore. Basically, what can count for a video game original is if it started out with video games. For this reason, I'm excluding something like Star Wars that started out with movies, though including something like .hack, which started out with both a video game series and an accompanying anime series.

Nope. The video games are based on the movie, even if many of the games have their own lore. Basically, what can count for a video game original is if it started out with video games. For this reason, I'm excluding something like Star Wars that started out with movies, though including something like .hack, which started out with both a video game series and an accompanying anime series.

Poo. Understood and I'm still in, but poo.

It's funny, I was actually thinking about a video game rp too! Those are the best. I would love to participate in this, but sadly I'm so busy with other rps right now I 99.9% sure I can't. ;-;