Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

KH & Dissidia staff working on VII Remake, further supports theory Motomu Toriyama and the XIII team have their own project

That's nonsense. They should rather help the development team for KH3, since they've made KH1 & KH2. It would speed up the progress.

They've got their own reasons, may it be because giving more importance to FFVII could benefit Square economically-wise, or simply because they don't require the staff for KH3 for whatever reason.

And remember, they're still looking to hire people for Kingdom Hearts 3. Based on that, we may not even get Kingdom Hearts 3 until 2016, or more likely, 2017. 

I'm sorry to say this, but no one is expecting KH3 before 2017, and I'm not expecting it to be around Europe before 2018!

Well the XIII team I think ported the games over to PC. So now that they are done with that they can focus on newer things

No, only a programmer from the XIII team worked on the PC ports. The actual XIII team has been hard at work on a new project since at least mid 2014.