•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

PSA: No one is above the rules.

PSA

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Shana09

Shana09
  • 5,565 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 05:10 PM

You are not above the rules. No one is above the rules, no staff member (which includes moderators) and no member. We had seen members want special treatment and want other members or staff members to be punished severely and the answer is no.

We don't allow special treatment for anyone no matter whether you worked for this site since it was made or otherwise.

The reason I'm posting this on this section since this is where we find members want special treatment and to be devoid of the rules. The Roleplaying section is part of the site, it is not its own separate community thus must follow this site's rules.

On top of that, we do not allow elitism. No one is better than the other. Let us not forget that we are all equals in here.

If anyone wants to discuss anything about this, please PM me. I will respond. 

#2 HarLea Quinn

HarLea Quinn

Judging You xD

• Staff Manager (+)
  • 8,372 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 05:16 PM

Thank you Shana and I would like to add we just don't ban or punish people bc they are disliked or unpopular. We have to be fair and we have to follow rules and protocol so every member is being treated justly. Please feel free to come to us if there is ever a problem that needs addressed.

#3 Aqua7KH

Aqua7KH

Roleplay Elite

• 3,113 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 05:18 PM

o.o okay. I'm not gonna lie I'm rather confused but that's okay! I absolutely love Roleplaying here and it's one of the most important things to me, especially being able to have fun with fellow KH13 members so this is golden. I'm sorry to hear that this is a problem in the first place

Edited by Aqua7KH, 09 December 2015 - 05:18 PM.

#4 Scrapmaster

Scrapmaster

Survivor

• Archives Team
  • 27 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 05:20 PM

3hrch1K.gif

With everything thats been going on, i think this is appropriate.

*Here I go trying to lift the mood*

#5 Forever

Forever

If you can't be number One, become Zero.

• 1,673 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 05:35 PM

It's nice to have this re-addressed. Although I personally believe that no member is better than another, and try to treat everyone the same regardless of whether they're a mod or not, this feels good to read!

No "gods" no "lesser members" just a community of people with a common interest. :)

#6 Arya Stark

Arya Stark

How can they be so happy all the time?

• 586 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 05:45 PM

Of course.

#7 Shana09

Shana09
  • 5,565 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 05:51 PM

It's nice to have this re-addressed. Although I personally believe that no member is better than another, and try to treat everyone the same regardless of whether they're a mod or not, this feels good to read!

No "gods" no "lesser members" just a community of people with a common interest. :)

Exactly, everyone is equal and under the rules. Mods enforce the rules, we won't make people treated unfairly. And by unfairly I mean excessive punishment or make them get away with things.

Of course.

As long as you and everyone in this community understands.

#8 Silvia Kuroi

Silvia Kuroi

The High Lady

• 1,413 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 05:55 PM

Ergh, I think I may know what this is about. I don't exactly like the sort of behavior that's going on, but I've never been the type to go and address it, for better or for worse.

#9 VisitJoan

VisitJoan

I don't roll with the punches, I punch back

• 3,761 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 05:56 PM

I absolutely hate it when people are treated unfairly.  Every member here is important to this site. 

#10 Shana09

Shana09
  • 5,565 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 05:59 PM

Ergh, I think I may know what this is about. I don't exactly like the sort of behavior that's going on, but I've never been the type to go and address it, for better or for worse.

You don't have to address it. In fact addressing it as a member is against the rules (albeit not the worst offender in this case).

Best to report it or talk to the person doing this in private (in a non-mod way). Know that your voice matters in both addressing us or speaking to another member.

#11 Weedanort

Weedanort

Jungle Inferno Hype!

• 6,339 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 06:16 PM

http://i.imgur.com/3hrch1K.gif...

There's me as Snoop Dogg chilling on the back xD

#12 EMIYA

EMIYA

wubba lubba dub dub

• 1,560 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 07:48 PM

http://i.imgur.com/3hrch1K.gif...

Shoutout to the old projecter behind shia labouf.

#13 KingdomHearts3

KingdomHearts3

In the final chapter...

• 4,585 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 07:59 PM

You are not above the rules. No one is above the rules, no staff member (which includes moderators) and no member. We had seen members want special treatment and have other members or staff members to be punished severely and the answer is no.

We don't allow special treatment for anyone no matter whether you worked for this site since it was made or otherwise.

The reason I'm posting this on this section since this is where we find members want special treatment and to be devoid of the rules. The Roleplaying section is part of the site, it is not its own separate community thus must follow this site's rules.

On top of that, we do not allow elitism. No one is better than the other. Let us not forget that we are all equals in here.

If anyone wants to discuss anything about this, please PM me. I will respond. 

Amen to all of that! I hate people who demand to be served hand and foot!

#14 Rocketboy

Rocketboy

weeb

• 657 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 09:26 PM

Why is it that when I read this topic's name I imagined a picture of a sheriff walking into a tavern shooting his gun into the ceiling and saying in a Southern Accent:

"NO ONE'S ABOVE THE RULES, BOYS."

...Probably because I'm crazy, actually.

#15 Shana09

Shana09
  • 5,565 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 09:45 PM

Why is it that when I read this topic's name I imagined a picture of a sheriff walking into a tavern shooting his gun into the ceiling and saying in a Southern Accent:

Sorry my sheriff job IRL must've slipped into my mod life.

#16 Arya Stark

Arya Stark

How can they be so happy all the time?

• 586 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 10:08 PM

This is 1000% accurate to what's happening in the cyberscape. Just imagine all of us looking like Tron sitting in a bar, and Shana walks in, red because of her status under the MCP, and then doing exactly what you said. 

KH13 is the wild west of the datascape.

#17 Rocketboy

Rocketboy

weeb

• 657 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 10:14 PM

This is 1000% accurate to what's happening in the cyberscape. Just imagine all of us looking like Tron sitting in a bar, and Shana walks in, red because of her status under the MCP, and then doing exactly what you said. 

Dear lord...

looks like we'll have to make an escape...

...from the datascape.

#18 Lady Aleister

Lady Aleister

~Immoral Wonderland~

• News Team
  • 1,166 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 10:23 PM

This is reaaalllyyy interesting and I am kinda onto what might be behind this just due to my knowledge, but

THANK YOU SO MUCH SERIOUSLY.

THIS IS A THING THAT NEEEDDSSSS TO BE ADDRESSED.

I CANNOT STRESS.

#19 Mirajane

Mirajane

wifeu for lifeu

• 25 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 10:58 PM

you made me do this

#20 Sabre Lily

Sabre Lily

God of Yuri, Lord of Lesbians, and Sovereign of Shoujo-Ai

• 1,000 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 03:35 PM

Excuse me I am the God of Yuri, Lord of Lesbians, and Sovereign of Shoujo-AI and I will be respected as the foremost provider of yuri on this site!

...okay jokes aside, he's right. None of us are better than the other. Yes some people roleplay better than others but roleplay is like a fine wine. You only get better with experience.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PSA