do you have super smash bros. 4?

do you have super smash bros. 4?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. do you have super smash bros. 4?

• i have it on wii u
    • i have it on 3ds/new 3ds
    • i have both
    • i don't have it

I have it on 3DS because i don't have a Wii U and i also think the 3DS version is more fun (yes i have played the Wii U version and i don't like it as much). i would play with you but my internet sucks for playing fast paced games online

I have it on 3DS because i don't have a Wii U and i also think the 3DS version is more fun (yes i have played the Wii U version and i don't like it as much). i would play with you but my internet sucks for playing fast paced games online

I have it on 3DS and I wouldn't mind playing with you, though you'll probably win since I haven't played in a while. 

oh ok then, well if you guys change you minds here is my friend code 4768-8606-6741

Edited by Keyblade master26

i got it on 3DS to play with some friends but we never really play it that often. also for some reason playing online is a real struggle. the characters move like everything is covered in humus and i'm pretty sure it's not my internet that's the problem...

oh ok then, well if you guys change you minds here is my friend code 4768-8606-674

I haven't tried how my internet works on Super Smash Bros so if you want i can try and play with you. My Friend Code is 1263-6564-7724

Edited by FlyingEggplant

There is one number missing from your friend code.

Here is mine though, 1607-2476-2412.

I haven't tried how my internet works on Super Smash Bros so if you want i can try and play with you. My Friend Code is 1263-6564-7724

I wouldn't mind playing as well. Here's my friend code 0989-2072-1154.

There is one number missing from your friend code.

Here is mine though, 1607-2476-2412.

ok i'll add you and i fixed it but here it is again, 4768-8606-6741

I wouldn't mind playing as well. Here's my friend code 0989-2072-1154.

i added you

I have the Wii U version and if you want to challenge me I'm interested

i only have the 3ds ver.

i got it on 3DS to play with some friends but we never really play it that often. also for some reason playing online is a real struggle. the characters move like everything is covered in humus and i'm pretty sure it's not my internet that's the problem...

its suppost to feel like that, people say its almost as fast as melee and it was like that then too.

I have only the 3DS version. I don't really mind battling you, it's just--well--"life".... I can only fear it could get to the point I hardly will have any free time for myself... 

oh i understand

I have it on 3DS, but it's the precise reason why my analog stick broke. :P I'll probably play with you sometime when I fix it! :)

ok

Yep, I have the game for my 3DS, and I love it to death! I haven't played it in a while though, because I was playing Chrono Trigger on my 3DS, and I've been playing Spider Man 2 on my PS2, Dark Souls on my PS3, and Star Wars: Battlefront on my PS4! Yeah, my gamer life is chock full! xD But when I'm able to play Smash, I'll be sure to register your Friend Code so we can Smash! :D

Yep, I have the game for my 3DS, and I love it to death! I haven't played it in a while though, because I was playing Chrono Trigger on my 3DS, and I've been playing Spider Man 2 on my PS2, Dark Souls on my PS3, and Star Wars: Battlefront on my PS4! Yeah, my gamer life is chock full! xD But when I'm able to play Smash, I'll be sure to register your Friend Code so we can Smash! :D

ok

its suppost to feel like that, people say its almost as fast as melee and it was like that then too.

what? no, i mean like i get crazy lag when i try to play online. i wouldn't think that's what the developers intended. the actual movement of the characters isn't an issue.

what? no, i mean like i get crazy lag when i try to play online. i wouldn't think that's what the developers intended. the actual movement of the characters isn't an issue.

oh, i thought you said that the characters felt like they were slippery.

oh, i thought you said that the characters felt like they were slippery.

yea i probably worded my original post a bit poorly. i meant that the lag caused the characters to move around sluggishly. Hold the circle pad to the left, 3 seconds later the character moves to the left. 

The actual movement of the characters (without the lag) is fine.

yea i probably worded my original post a bit poorly. i meant that the lag caused the characters to move around sluggishly. Hold the circle pad to the left, 3 seconds later the character moves to the left. 

The actual movement of the characters (without the lag) is fine.

oh ok