Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Exiblade7

Problems I have with A Link to the Past

1. the bosses are TOO hard '

2. the temples are TOO difficult

3. an enemy can hit you if you are higher or lower then them depending on where you are

4. I hate the graphics(don't get me wrong. I like the art style though)

5. the final boss is ridiculously hard!

If A Link to the Past is too hard then you're gonna hate NES Zelda games,they are so much harder.To me ALTTP is not that hard, the difficulty is just right and the later games are too easy for the most part when it come to enemies and combat in general.

If A Link to the Past is too hard then you're gonna hate NES Zelda games,they are so much harder.To me ALTTP is not that hard, the difficulty is just right and the later games are too easy for the most part when it come to enemies and combat in general.

I agree that 3d zelda games especially Twilight Princess, has easy bosses. They really should bump it up a little bit

Really? I think it's a very easy game. I played it on the SNES and the gba remake and I don't think it's that difficult to finish.

1 The bosses are not THAT hard. You just have to watch them for a few seconds, maybe a couple of minutes, and that's all.

2 The temples may be little hard for newcomers, but recent dungeons in Zelda games are far more easier than classic ones.

3 Can't argue with that xD

4 Those graphics were awesome at the time. (Snes...I feel so old now...Nah!)

5 I think that version of Ganon is one of the easiest. Just hit, light the torches and use silver arrows.

This is just my personal opinion. I grew up with the old school games and sometimes I feel that the recent The Legend of Zelda games don't have the same difficulty that the old ones.

NES Zelda and Adventure of Link were hard! (Adventure of Link more than Zelda) but I guess it was because of the change in gameplay. still have the cartridge, but my NES doesn't work anymore.

Really? I think it's a very easy game. I played it on the SNES and the gba remake and I don't think it's that difficult to finish.

1 The bosses are not THAT hard. You just have to watch them for a few seconds, maybe a couple of minutes, and that's all.

2 The temples may be little hard for newcomers, but recent dungeons in Zelda games are far more easier than classic ones.

5 I think that version of Ganon is one of the easiest. Just hit, light the torches and use silver arrows.

This is just my personal opinion. I grew up with the old school games and sometimes I feel that the recent The Legend of Zelda games don't have the same difficulty that the old ones.

NES Zelda and Adventure of Link were hard! (Adventure of Link more than Zelda) but I guess it was because of the change in gameplay. still have the cartridge, but my NES doesn't work anymore.

New Zelda games don't need to be as hard as the NES games,but what was great about those two games is that exploring the world to find heart piece and new swords was so rewarding because it meant you had a better change to beat the dungeon that kick your ass before and potions and the healing spell were useful in those games,but since Ocarina of Time heart piece are useful of course but not as much as the old game,you can beat the games just fine with the heart containers you get from beating all the bosses and potions are totally useless,that's probably why 3 hearts run and minimal run are a thing.A Link to the past had the perfect balance in difficulty,potion were useful and you pretty much needed the other armors to stand a chance at the end of the game.

New Zelda games don't need to be as hard as the NES games,but what was great about those two games is that exploring the world to find heart piece and new swords was so rewarding because it meant you had a better change to beat the dungeon that kick your ass before and potions and the healing spell were useful in those games,but since Ocarina of Time heart piece are useful of course but not as much as the old game,you can beat the games just fine with the heart containers you get from beating all the bosses and potions are totally useless,that's probably why 3 hearts run and minimal run are a thing.A Link to the past had the perfect balance in difficulty,potion were useful and you pretty much needed the other armors to stand a chance at the end of the game.

Agreed.

Besides on those two first games finding things was hard.

You had to move every rock, burn any tree just to find a secret cave that maybe had an useful item, but like you said, in the end it was rewarding and really worth it.

Never found the dungeons in the game that easy. I had trouble with the ice dungeon so much that I died about 253 times there. >.<

Edited by Luke Fon Fabre

Never found the dungeons in the game that easy. I had trouble with the ice dungeon so much that I died about 253 times there. >.<

Getting used to the ice floor in that dungeon is, and I admit it, a tad annoying, but not like the water temple in OoT. But once you understand how it works then it's easy.

It's been a few years since I played the game since I don't have a SNES anymore (still have the cartridge) and my copy of gba doesn't work, but maybe I could use an emulator to play again and see if it is harder than I remember.