Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
supermegaroxas

Is bordelands a great game?

Of those two, I've only played Borderlands and I've only played it for about 15 hours at a friend's house but it was amazing. It's at the top of my list of games to get and it was great for the entirety of my playing. So I can't really say about completing it or anything but I just ran around exploring and fighting and it was great

I love both of those games. I usually hate first person shooters but Borderlands is actually very fun.

If you prefer a challenge then pick up Bloodborne but if not then get Borderlands.

Both of those games are great, i personally prefer Bloodborne since i'm a huge fan of Dark Souls and love a challange but Borderlands is also an amazing game played it for over 200 hours both solo and co-op. If you want a game with good lore and challange i say go for Bloodborne but if you just want i game were you can just dick around and just have great time i say good for Borderlands

i'd say go with Bloodborne since it lends itself more to a single player experience, assuming that's what you're looking for.

i tried playing Borderlands but it was pretty boring for me. Maybe because I wasn't playing with other people because I played a bit of Borderlands 2 with some friends and found myself enjoying it a bit, mostly for the dialogue.

Borderlands is kinda grindy, and after about 10ish hours I felt I had seen all really worth seeing. It's got a good sense of humor, but It's not really all that fun. If you're gonna get it, find friends that have it first and play with them. Otherwise, don't bother and go with Bloodborne.

Edited by ShadowKeyblade