Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Finn and vigor

Who should replace leanord nemoy as master Xehaort in kh3?

Who should replace leanord nemoy in kh3? I've got a few ideas of famous actors that could replace him. My first thought was Morgan freeman because his voice is deep and would sound kinda menacing but I don't know. If anybody has any ideas for an actor for kh3 post them in the comments. But all I can think of is maybe freeman or some guy old guy with a deep voice.

Finn, my brother, I think this is the droid your looking for! :3

Good God, Scott Glen's voice is a perfect match for Xehanort! He sounds nearly identical to Mr. Nimoy, bless his soul! X_X
As awesome as that is after the Morgan Freeman suggestion I think he beats everyone.

I kinda like that Scott Glenn suggestion, although I feel like it would take some adjusting to. My personal vote is Hugo Weaving, he's definitely got that regal-with-a-touch-of-evil voice down.

Edited by BlankShell

Finn, my brother, I think this is the droid your looking for! :3

Good God, Scott Glen's voice is a perfect match for Xehanort!  He sounds nearly identical to Mr. Nimoy, bless his soul! X_X

Preaching to the choir. His voice is almost the same. If I did not know this wasn't Nimoy, I would have guessed it to be him.