Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
PoloDaReaper

The Heartless Gauntlet Of Death

So I'm currently doing a Lv1 Proud run of KHFM but I've been doing it with the Kingdom Key only. However I am reaching the final world and I'm well aware of the hardest challenge that awaits me. And I want to do it with just the Kingdom Key so does anybody have any advice since I'll be needing all the help I can get lol Note that I currently have Royal Crown and Rune Armlet equipped to boost my Max MP  :(

Load yourself with as many potions as you can bring (and ethers too.). Remember, you are fighting Ansem while flying, like in Neverland, so unless somehow they allowed it so you can block in the air, you will want to use aero spell to protect yourself. Know your limits when you attempt to approach him. If he starts to swing his blade, move around from left to right or vice versa depending on which side of him you are on when he attacks. Heal when necessary and watch out for those bat-like heartless. Maybe dispatch them with any form of thunder.

Good luck.

Load yourself with as many potions as you can bring (and ethers too.). Remember, you are fighting Ansem while flying, like in Neverland, so unless somehow they allowed it so you can block in the air, you will want to use aero spell to protect yourself. Know your limits when you attempt to approach him. If he starts to swing his blade, move around from left to right or vice versa depending on which side of him you are on when he attacks. Heal when necessary and watch out for those bat-like heartless. Maybe dispatch them with any form of thunder.Good luck.

I'm actually not worried about Ansem himself lol I'm more worried about that room before Final Rest where you fight waves of Heartless to unlock the path haha

I'm actually not worried about Ansem himself lol I'm more worried about that room before Final Rest where you fight waves of Heartless to unlock the path haha

Oh. Haha! Okay then, well you should definitely stock up on potions and ethers still. And still use Aero when you fight the Behemoth. Now I think we both know the real hard part: The Invisibles & Angel Stars. Getting past this would mean you have a lot of skill at blocking and dodging perfectly, since Invisibles just love vanishing and swinging their sword around. The fact that you can't really hit them while they are in their sword form makes dispatching them a lot longer than wanted. But one trick you can use to keep your HP up is to use Bambi. Since it keeps on shooting MP bubbles and I think HP bubbles, you should be able to heal yourself with ease. This will make approaching an Invisible less risky. Another trick you can use is Simba. His Roar attack reaches all the way across the area, making it powerful and nearly risk-free. Get as far away from the enemies as possible and use Roar as many times as you can. There is probably better advice I can give, but I reccomend asking Tails about this challenge. He succeeded this before, so he would know exactly what you'll want to do.

Oh. Haha! Okay then, well you should definitely stock up on potions and ethers still. And still use Aero when you fight the Behemoth.Now I think we both know the real hard part: The Invisibles & Angel Stars. Getting past this would mean you have a lot of skill at blocking and dodging perfectly, since Invisibles just love vanishing and swinging their sword around. The fact that you can't really hit them while they are in their sword form makes dispatching them a lot longer than wanted. But one trick you can use to keep your HP up is to use Bambi. Since it keeps on shooting MP bubbles and I think HP bubbles, you should be able to heal yourself with ease. This will make approaching an Invisible less risky. Another trick you can use is Simba. His Roar attack reaches all the way across the area, making it powerful and nearly risk-free. Get as far away from the enemies as possible and use Roar as many times as you can.There is probably better advice I can give, but I reccomend asking Tails about this challenge. He succeeded this before, so he would know exactly what you'll want to do.

I'll definitely ask, I know the one thing I usually hear is to change Keyblades but I'm going to do this with just the Kingdom Key. If I can do it with that then I'll finally consider myself a good KH player lol It does suck being limited to just three item slots and I'm worried of Dolan and Goffy burning thru items if I give it to them even after changing their AI. Woof, I'm going to be trying to record it in a bit so I'm hoping for the best.

maybe cast Stop and Aero a lot? Use the summons too.

i really don't know because I can't even get past Deep Jungle on Lvl. 1 lol

Once you get past Deep Jungle it gets a little easier since you have Cure and no longer need to rely on Potions to heal haha I barely defeated Clayton since the Stealth Sneak was doing all the damage to me and making me use up all my potions lol