Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Who knows? A lot of people said it would be releasing this month hopefully, and they were wrong. We can hope it'll be out before net year, but I honestly don't see that happening soon.

I would honestly find it hilarious if someone randomly found it uploaded before SE said anything xD

Welcome to the site, by the way!

Just USA? You people always seem to forget that there are countries other than US and Japan. Anyway, Square Enix always take their time with localising their mobile games. Just be patient. Plus, there ia more work than you think in localisation.

Plus, all they confirmed was that it is going to be released. They never promised when.

Edited by MythrilMagician

Just USA? You people always seem to forget that there are countries other than US and Japan. Anyway, Square Enix always take their time with localising their mobile games. Just be patient. Plus, there ia more work than you think in localisation.

Hell, I didn't pay atention to the title! I'm in Europe and I want the game too!!!

Just USA? You people always seem to forget that there are countries other than US and Japan. Anyway, Square Enix always take their time with localising their mobile games. Just be patient. Plus, there ia more work than you think in localisation.Plus, all they confirmed was that it is going to be released. They never promised when.

Well its only been Officially announced for the US (at E3) they even said "We're just announcing the Kingdom Hearts Unchained Key North American release at #E32015. Any availability elsewhere is still TBC." a lot of people seemed to ignore that message.And on the kingdom hearts YouTube account the announcement trailer is only in the US section and in the video description they said

"KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained χ (read as Unchained “Key”), the first game in the KINGDOM HEARTS series to come to iOS and Android devices. It will be available as a free-to-play app (with in-app purchases) in North America." Now idk why people keep saying "international release" or "English release" when to me this just says that  its going to come out for each country/territory when Square Enix announces it for them. BUT maybe its just me that sees this and perhaps I'm just being stupid and negative.

Edited by lea12345

*Has a hood and a wool cloak as I cover myself from the snow and cold, winter breeze.*  It has been far too long since we have waited for a release of Unchained X.  For many days and nights, I have waited for the destined day, but alas, it has not come to us yet.  My hope is that Master Nomura brings tidings to us soon enough. We must not lose hope!  Because one does not simply wait all this time for nothing, am I right? 

Well its only been Officially announced for the US (at E3) they even said "We're just announcing the Kingdom Hearts Unchained Key North American release at #E32015. Any availability elsewhere is still TBC." a lot of people seemed to ignore that message.And on the kingdom hearts YouTube account the announcement trailer is only in the US section and in the video description they said"KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained χ (read as Unchained “Key”), the first game in the KINGDOM HEARTS series to come to iOS and Android devices. It will be available as a free-to-play app (with in-app purchases) in North America." Now idk why people keep saying "international release" or "English release" when to me this just says that  its going to come out for each country/territory when Square Enix announces it for them. BUT maybe its just me that sees this and perhaps I'm just being stupid and negative.

It makes no sense to release an app that will be in english in only one country. Plus, the Australian Classification Board has already reviewed the game and given it a rating of G(http://www.classification.gov.au/Pages/View.aspx?sid=lXykBYXg0skuYW%2baNOVAqw%253d%253d&ncdctx=VtjEa4SUFQA8oiJWo3f5s8LwoTAzCtFhtxfhakciZBv%252fVsBaO913lNKwWVpMPbFAlbfZE%2bYV6flSkVKTFgsDSA%253d%253d), which is possibly a discreet confirmation that it will also come to Australia.

It makes no sense to release an app that will be in english in only one country. Plus, the Australian Classification Board has already reviewed the game and given it a rating of G(http://www.classification.gov.au/Pages/View.aspx?sid=lXykBYXg0skuYW%2baNOVAqw%253d%253d&ncdctx=VtjEa4SUFQA8oiJWo3f5s8LwoTAzCtFhtxfhakciZBv%252fVsBaO913lNKwWVpMPbFAlbfZE%2bYV6flSkVKTFgsDSA%253d%253d), which is possibly a discreet confirmation that it will also come to Australia.

Well it might not make sense but that's Square Enix for you. I'm not saying that its only going to come out in America, what i'm trying to say is that once Square Enix announces it for that country/territory then it will come out there, some countries have more than just English being used,some have multiple languages.Perhaps they have to translate more for those countries/territories. No one knows what they are planning on doing because they never talk to us about it, but according to what I am seeing, that's what is going to happen, but I must admit this is all my personal opinion/perspective.

I believe that by 2015 ( then in December now ) the American version of the UX will rilascirare , after Nomura said that the game would be released in 2015 , so ...

Edited by Fabio Dolci

Yeah man, it's really addicting. I don't get why nobody else seems to be playing???

Probably because it's only been released in Japan, and thus is only in Japanese.  It has not been released outside of Japan in any English-speaking countries, so it is not possible for you to have downloaded it in English from the App Store or Google Play. 

Probably because it's only been released in Japan, and thus is only in Japanese.  It has not been released outside of Japan in any English-speaking countries, so it is not possible for you to have downloaded it in English from the App Store or Google Play. 

I'm totes malotes playing it rn tho