Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
kingdomhearts45

Info | Sign ups X (Cross)-Dimensions: A Huge Anime Crossover (Sign ups and Discussions)

Hey guys! Kh45 here!

So the new year is coming up and I was just wondering another thing about you all.

What is your Anime of the Year? Like, what Anime would you mark #1 this year of 2015 and why?

Me, personally, would be Riddle Story of Devil. Not only were the episodes very tense and suspenseful, but each character had a very interesting backstory and a different personality. Filled with mysteries and surprises, this show I will remember for a LONG time. And the ending just puts everything together to me. I absolutely loved it. Couldn't get enough!

Thank you Sabre Lily for introducing me to this anime!

2015 was weak. Most of the series had pretty colors but near none substance.

Most anime studios value colors above plot ... I mean seriously i can watch anything if it has a good story.

We received another clone of SAO spawning hundreds of blue ribbon cosplayers ... We had the pointless plot hole filled Death parade it makes me sick (good animation bad writing). Next up gangsta which tries to be rule of cool but fails so bad it's like a nuke accidentally setting off in a nuke factory. Worst of ... 2nd worst was one punch man which i am renaming one pun man since it's just a rehush of the same joke 1000 times. Finally on the bad list Charlotte which just rushed slowed then ruched and info-dumped every 5 seconds it had the same problems angel beats had and the author was cut short the 12 episodes it would need to be decent. Arslan was trying to be historical but failed with some stupid scenes (although some characters were good) It is still watchable and no longer falls under the train wreck category. Ok that was a bit of a rant. Moving on to the good stuff.

Young blackjack was an interesting series completely overlooked but has enough surgical stuff to have the plot be decent even if it doesn't over arc. Of the decent things i only liked it because it was relatively original.

The number two spot goes to Yahari ore rabu como.... You know what let's just call it SNAFU. It's protagonist was a jerk with a heart and it provided a ton of social commentary. The thing is this one had realism in a harem and deconstructed it perfectly. If you can follow it it's by far one of the best rom coms out there.

Finally taking my number 1 spot is ... blood blockade battle-guard. It's mindless rule of cool that works. It doesn't pretend to e super thought provoking but it does well enough to provide popcorn material. It's like durarara meats blue exorcist meets baccano. The entire thing just screams style and has a setting NOT IN JAPAN. The characters are a fine part since they are well explored and for some even noteworthy. The lack of a main character makes this ore interesting because switching perspectives makes for a better story. If you say Leo is the main protagonist i'd say "A passive observer is a protagonist? Great logic." Anyhow the end is a mess but everything up until episode 10 is decently good (Except the filler episode). And thus because it dosn't try to act serious, has decent characters and has a good flare of the before mentioned shows it's score is 6/10 and is the best of the season.

Ok i may have written a lot

"Huh? Wait...This isn't the World Tournament. Where am I? There seems to be some people here..""Hello there, ladies and gentlemen! I'm the always well-known announcer, Koto! But what am I doing? You guys know me, right?"

N'Cha!

I bring to you the wild, zany world of Dr. Slump! I've seen the anime...It's awesome and hilarious.

Be prepared to come in on the land of Penguin Village. Oh! And look out for that girl with the glasses...

N'Cha!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQ6YvFC6czQI bring to you the wild, zany world of Dr. Slump! I've seen the anime...It's awesome and hilarious.Be prepared to come in on the land of Penguin Village. Oh! And look out for that girl with the glasses...

Ok wha?

The last time I've checked this character was free. I hope I'm not wrong. :'D

Name: Korosensei
Anime and Saga of Origin: Assassination Classroom
Appearance:

Posted Image
Short Bio:

Korosensei is the homeroom teacher for Class 3-E of Kunugigaoka Junior High School. Korosensei is claimed to be responsible for creating the permanent crescent moon and said that he plans to destroy the earth after "teaching" Class 3-E for a year. Prior to being a teacher he was the master assassin known as the "Grim Reaper .

Powers and Transformations: (If any)

Antimatter Physiology: Due to the human experiments of bonding Antimatter to the living body by Shiro, Korosensei's entire appearance is an octopi-like creature with multiple tendrils that are his tentacles.

Molting: A once-a-month occurrence, Korosensei can shed his old skin and use it as a protective membrane either on himself or another individual, protecting them from being hurt even from military-grade explosives.

Absolute Defense: Korosensei can shrink his body into a sphere and the remaining energy from the transformation hardens as a crystallized second layer over his spherical body, making him impervious to harm. After twenty four hours, the external shell liquefies and he will slowly absorb energy over a period of time until he fully regenerates. The only drawback to this in the span of a day, he is rendered immobile and is susceptible to being carried around.

Superhuman Speed: Korosensei can travel up to the speed of Mach 20.

Superhuman Reflexes: Korosensei, with his speed, can react and dodge multiple fires of Anti-Sensei bullets and move away from any harm. His reflexes also allow him to react fast enough to catch or deflect any flying projectile in mid-air using what he has on hand such as handkerchief or even a chalk.

Genius Intellect: Even before Korosensei gained his powers, he possesses a gifted mind which allows him to learn and understand complex knowledge in a matter of minutes. With his immense intelligence, he was able to single-handedly teach all the subjects and produce amazing results from the bottom of the barrel class of 3-E.

Assassination: As the original God of Death, Korosensei was considered to the world's best assassin prior to being betrayed by his disciple. As a result, Korosensei can combat nearly every assassination utilized by both Class E and professional assassins.

Personality:

Korosensei is very smart to the point that he can teach almost every subject by himself. He loves sweets almost to extreme cases and is also shown to be a very perverted characterHe is also rather kind, and can switch from silly to serious on the fly.

Information copy-pasted from THIS website (too much info to write on my own :'D). Take a look for additional informations!

Edited by Griewer

Appearance:

Posted Image

Short Bio:

Korosensei is the homeroom teacher for Class 3-E of Kunugigaoka Junior High School. Korosensei is claimed to be responsible for creating the permanent crescent moon and said that he plans to destroy the earth after "teaching" Class 3-E for a year. Prior to being a teacher he was the master assassin known as the "Grim Reaper .

Antimatter Physiology: Due to the human experiments of bonding Antimatter to the living body by Shiro, Korosensei's entire appearance is an octopi-like creature with multiple tendrils that are his tentacles.

Molting: A once-a-month occurrence, Korosensei can shed his old skin and use it as a protective membrane either on himself or another individual, protecting them from being hurt even from military-grade explosives.

Absolute Defense: Korosensei can shrink his body into a sphere and the remaining energy from the transformation hardens as a crystallized second layer over his spherical body, making him impervious to harm. After twenty four hours, the external shell liquefies and he will slowly absorb energy over a period of time until he fully regenerates. The only drawback to this in the span of a day, he is rendered immobile and is susceptible to being carried around.

Superhuman Reflexes: Korosensei, with his speed, can react and dodge multiple fires of Anti-Sensei bullets and move away from any harm. His reflexes also allow him to react fast enough to catch or deflect any flying projectile in mid-air using what he has on hand such as handkerchief or even a chalk.

Genius Intellect: Even before Korosensei gained his powers, he possesses a gifted mind which allows him to learn and understand complex knowledge in a matter of minutes. With his immense intelligence, he was able to single-handedly teach all the subjects and produce amazing results from the bottom of the barrel class of 3-E.

Assassination: As the original God of Death, Korosensei was considered to the world's best assassin prior to being betrayed by his disciple. As a result, Korosensei can combat nearly every assassination utilized by both Class E and professional assassins.

Personality:

Korosensei is very smart to the point that he can teach almost every subject by himself. He loves sweets almost to extreme cases and is also shown to be a very perverted characterHe is also rather kind, and can switch from silly to serious on the fly.

YES YES YES I knew he was going to show up kingdom decides but i think it's legit

Appearance:

Posted Image

Short Bio:

Personality:

ACCEPTED!!!!

IT IS ALMOST TIME!!!

That's right! The Roleplay is coming to us sooner than we know it! Just little bit longer and this thing will begin!

Which brings me to one question...

What are you looking forward to the most in this RP?

Normally I'd say plot but since it's a crossover you can't really guess so I dont know what to expect.

Thus I say character interaction

Edited by Atrias

Might reconsider this roleplay probably as a different character alltogether, only because Korosensei is in here. If I DO rejoin this roleplay, I will either be Inugami or Kokkuri-san from Gugure Kokkuri-san.

....If you do rejoin, either one of these 2 I would now really love to have. xD

Name: Inugami / Inugami-san
Anime and Saga of Origin: Gugure! Kokkuri-san!
Appearance: 

Posted Image

FEMALE FORM IN SPOILER

Posted Image

Posted Image

EXTRAS

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Short Bio: Inugami is a dog-spirit. Essentially a ghost. He is in love with the person who owns him, a little girl named Kohina. His rival is Kokkuri-san...Kohina's guardian. 

When he became a spirit, he didn't know what gender he was, thus he can change gender at will. He is a masochist and a pervert.
Powers and Transformations:

Gender-Fluctuation: Can change genders at will

Spirit Form: Can change into a spirit-form. 
Personality: Masochist, perverted, dislikes himself, criticizes everything he does. 

Weapons: Wields dual-pistols.
Theme Song: 

Name: Kokkuri-san
Anime and Saga of Origin: Gugure! Kokkuri-san!
Appearance:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Short Bio: A fox spirit, Kohina's guardian. Acts as a father figure, and does not like Inugami AT ALL. He is a narcissist. When Kokkuri-san was young, he was worshiped as a god as a shrine. The shrine was demolished and he lost his home. 
Powers and Transformations:

Spirit Form: Can transform into a spirit version of himself. 

Personality: Very protective, clean freak, doesn't care about himself, doesn't want to get old. 
Weapons: Is good with a frying-pan, if that counts.
Theme Song:  

Edited by Madam Ciel Nekohive

Name: Inugami / Inugami-san[/size]

Anime and Saga of Origin: Gugure! Kokkuri-san![/size]

Appearance: [/size]

Posted Image

FEMALE FORM IN SPOILER

Posted Image

Posted Image

EXTRAS

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Short Bio: Inugami is a dog-spirit. Essentially a ghost. He is in love with the person who owns him, a little girl named Kohina. His rival is Kokkuri-san...Kohina's guardian. [/size]

When he became a spirit, he didn't know what gender he was, thus he can change gender at will. He is a masochist and a pervert.[/size]

Powers and Transformations:[/size]

Gender-Fluctuation: Can change genders at will

Spirit Form: Can change into a spirit-form. 

Personality: Masochist, perverted, dislikes himself, criticizes everything he does. 

Weapons: Wields dual-pistols.

Theme Song: [/size]

[/size]

Name: Kokkuri-san[/size]

Anime and Saga of Origin: Gugure! Kokkuri-san![/size]

Appearance:[/size]

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Short Bio: A fox spirit, Kohina's guardian. Acts as a father figure, and does not like Inugami AT ALL. He is a narcissist. When Kokkuri-san was young, he was worshiped as a god as a shrine. The shrine was demolished and he lost his home. [/size]

Powers and Transformations:[/size]

Spirit Form: [/size]Can transform into a spirit version of himself. 

Personality: Very protective, clean freak, doesn't care about himself, doesn't want to get old. [/size]

Weapons: Is good with a frying-pan, if that counts.[/size]

Theme Song:  [/size]

Accepted! I was personally hoping you would go with the female version of Kokkuri-San, but that's just me. xD

This RP will be complete MADNESS and INSANITY

Edited by kingdomhearts45

"YO! Penny here! We are officially 4 days away! HOW EXCITING!!!"

"You guys excited? I am. Cause you'll be seeing more of me! Hee hee!"

"Bye guys! See you in 4 days!" :biggrin:

Edited by kingdomhearts45