Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
kingdomhearts45

Info | Sign ups X (Cross)-Dimensions: A Huge Anime Crossover (Sign ups and Discussions)

"Let the X-Over begin...."

Somewhere, in an unknown location across Space and Time, a mysterious figure known as "X" (pronounced "Cross") has broken the dimensional barriers of vast and different anime worlds and universes, causing them to mix and combine. But this serves as a problem, because worlds have now gone out of whack, bringing chaos into the realms. Space and time haven't been the same ever since. And, to top it all off, heroes and villains alike have been thrown into this sudden event. While the villains seem to take advantage of this, it's up to the different Anime heroes to end this madness, separate their worlds, and find out who is responsible for the dimensional disorder.
Will the heroes be able to survive and defeat this unknown foe? Find out on X-Dimensions!

The X-Over shall begin in March 2016....But the Sign Ups start now....

RULES:

-No matter what character you are....DO NOT BE OVERPOWERED! NOBODY IS GOD HERE
-You can choose up to 2 characters. They must be protagonists or good guys and must be from a "True Anime". Examples include Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Naruto, ect. Basically, from anime that is original or originated from the manga. I'll accept some manga characters as well. Choose NOTHING FROM 4KIDS!....Except for Yu-Gi-Oh...Only exception.
-Keep things PG-13. This RP will be very much like an anime.
-You can use curse words of course. But please don't go too far. I don't want to see an entire post of a character only cussing. And NO "F" BOMBS!
-Blood can be use, but try to not be so graphic that people just shiver reading it.
-Romance is allowed. Just don't get.....Too involved in it. Again, PG-13. And if you decide to do "it"....Just don't show it...Please don't.
-Do NOT kill anyone without permission. It's rude to kill somebody when they don't want to be killed. Very rude.
-Please respect everyone in this RP. This should be a fun experience for everybody. If you have any conflict with a specific person outside of the RP, handle it OUTSIDE of the RP.
-Just have fun! :lol:

Character Sheet:
(Max. 2 characters)

EDIT: You can now choose up to 3 characters

Name:
Anime and Saga of Origin:
Appearance:
Short Bio:
Powers and Transformations: (If any)
Personality:
Weapons: (if the character requires one)
Theme Song: (Optional. Just for fun)

Name: Teen Gohan
Anime and Saga of Origin: Dragon Ball Z, Cell Saga.
Appearance: Posted Image

Short Bio: Gohan's life wasn't like every other child's life. Ever since he was 4, he has been trained and has been fighting for his life ever since. He is known to have a hidden power inside of him, which is mostly shown through his anger. Having to be done with the Cell Games and having a little baby brother to look after, Gohan thought that he could finally live his life normally now....Or so he thought.
Transformations and Powers: Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2, flight, able to use Ki, fighting skills.
Personality: Gohan is kind of shy and gets embarrassed if he's in the spotlight. He doesn't like to fight that much, but he does to protect his friends and family. Being half-Saiyan, he has a big appetite. He can't stand seeing friends and family getting hurt, which causes him to snap and release his rage.
Weapons: None.
Theme Song:

Name: Gon
Anime and Saga of Origin: Hunter X Hunter, Hunter Exam Arc
Appearance:Posted Image
Short Bio: Gon Freecs lived his life on a place called Whale Island ever since he was an infant. He has always wanted to become a Hunter to someday find his father who was also a Hunter. He is known for his superhuman strength, speed, durability, sight, hearing, and other things. Gon also processes Zoological Knowledge, knowing a lot about all kinds of animals and can even bond with them.
Transformations and Powers: Able to use Aura to guard and power up, Jajanken,
Personality: Gon Freecs is simple minded and determined. He'll never give up in a fight, even when he is danger of losing or dying. He's not one to simply accept something when he hasn't earned it. He may not even let a person surrender in a battle with him. Gon is very althetic, rustic, and friendly, having a strong passion for fighting. Although, he isn't that good in Math...
Weapons: Fishing Rod
Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUdfQJZWKN8

(I will sign up as one more character that is actually part of one person's character, but I'll sign up as him later after he signs up....It'll make sense later on.) Edited by kingdomhearts45

Name: Nico Robin
Anime and Saga of Origin: One Piece, pre-time skip, post-Alabasta arc
Appearance: Posted Image
Short Bio: Nico Robin, formerly known as Miss All Sunday as a part of Baroque Works, is a Devil Fruit user that is fascinated by ruins, particularly texts known as Poneglyphs; her ultimate goal in life is to find the Rio Poneglyph. After leaving Baroque Works after it was disbanded, Robin joined up with Monkey D. Luffy and the rest of the Straw Hat Gang, thus becoming a pirate. Even before joining them, and even before she joined Baroque Works, Robin had accrued a total bounty of 79,000,000 Beli at the age of eight.
Powers: Using the powers of the Flower-Flower Fruit, Robin can make any body part she has grow anywhere in varying amounts. For instance, one of her signature attacks, Cien Fleur: Delphinium, she can carry off an opponent into the distance using roughly one hundred hands that sprout out from the ground.
Personality: Robin is a very calm woman, often staying to the sidelines when something important is not happening. And while she may not seem like it, Robin also has quite the fun-loving personality as well. Oh, and she can also get VERY pissed off if you mess with any ruins in her area.

Now, I was originally going to do Maka from Soul Eater, to which KH45 here was going to be Soul. However, in all honesty, I changed my mind. Instead, I wanna do a character that I personally love. So, say hello to the fabulous...

Name: Grell Sutcliff
Gender: Female(In the anime, her actual gender identity is kept ambiguous from what I remember. However, in the manga, she officially labels herself as a male-to-female transgender. Just let me know if you want me to go by the anime, but I would much prefer it if we go by the manga for this one.)
Anime of Origin: Black Butler
Short Bio: Grell Sutcliff works as a Grim Reaper, collecting souls as they need to be collected. However, she often gets distracted by a certain other butler. While not necessarily a hero of any sort, Grell has helped save many people many times, even if it was at the whim of her "future husband", Sebastien. 
Personality: Is very flamboyant, is very aggressive, is very passionate, and is very fond of the color red; be it clothes or blood.
Weapons: Grell uses what's referred to as a "Death Scythe", when it's really a chainsaw. However, it can also be used to cut open a person, revealing their past memories just before they die.

And those are my characters! Let me know if there's anything I need to change!

Name: Nico Robin[/size]

Anime and Saga of Origin: One Piece, pre-time skip, post-Alabasta arc[/size]

Appearance: Posted Image[/size]

Short Bio: Nico Robin, formerly known as Miss All Sunday as a part of Baroque Works, is a Devil Fruit user that is fascinated by ruins, particularly texts known as Poneglyphs; her ultimate goal in life is to find the Rio Poneglyph. After leaving Baroque Works after it was disbanded, Robin joined up with Monkey D. Luffy and the rest of the Straw Hat Gang, thus becoming a pirate. Even before joining them, and even before she joined Baroque Works, Robin had accrued a total bounty of 79,000,000 Beli at the age of eight.[/size]

Powers: Using the powers of the Flower-Flower Fruit, Robin can make any body part she has grow anywhere in varying amounts. For instance, one of her signature attacks, Cien Fleur: Delphinium, she can carry off an opponent into the distance using roughly one hundred hands that sprout out from the ground.[/size]

Personality: Robin is a very calm woman, often staying to the sidelines when something important is not happening. And while she may not seem like it, Robin also has quite the fun-loving personality as well. Oh, and she can also get VERY pissed off if you mess with any ruins in her area.[/size]

Now, I was originally going to do Maka from Soul Eater, to which KH45 here was going to be Soul. However, in all honesty, I changed my mind. Instead, I wanna do a character that I personally love. So, say hello to the fabulous...

Name: Grell Sutcliff[/size]

Age: Roughly 26, physically speaking. Actual Age: ???[/size]

Gender: Female(In the anime, her actual gender identity is kept ambiguous from what I remember. However, in the manga, she officially labels herself as a male-to-female transgender. Just let me know if you want me to go by the anime, but I would much prefer it if we go by the manga for this one.)[/size]

Anime of Origin: Black Butler[/size]

Appearance: Posted Image[/size]

Short Bio: Grell Sutcliff works as a Grim Reaper, collecting souls as they need to be collected. However, she often gets distracted by a certain other butler. While not necessarily a hero of any sort, Grell has helped save many people many times, even if it was at the whim of her "future husband", Sebastien. [/size]

Personality: Is very flamboyant, is very aggressive, is very passionate, and is very fond of the color red; be it clothes or blood.

Weapons: Grell uses what's referred to as a "Death Scythe", when it's really a chainsaw. However, it can also be used to cut open a person, revealing their past memories just before they die.[/size]

And those are my characters! Let me know if there's anything I need to change!

Woah....ACCEPTED! This is gonna be fun!

"I won't let anyone touch her."

Name: Tokaku Azuma
Anime and Saga of Origin: Riddle Story of Devil
Appearance:

Posted Image
Short Bio: The Heir to the Azuma Clan of Japan, she was a part of Class Black, and the victor over the other eleven assassins that belonged to that class. Her victory came from instead defending Haru Ichinose, instead of attempting to assassinate her like the rest.

Powers and Transformations: No powers to speak of, but she has a highly developed sense of smell that allows her to sniff out traps, and even a scent of someone. She tends to equate someone's scent with how they are; She once smelled someone who was like a raw ocean, who turned out to be the worst of them all.
Personality: Cold and distant, she only cares for the job at hand. After the events of Class Black, the only change to her personality is she cares deeply for Haru, and has a more respectful view of the other eleven assassins within her class.
Weapons: What appears to be an unlimited amount of throwing knives, as well a a heavier knife for close in combat. She also possesses a Sig Sauer P224 handgun and a Heckler & Koch P90 submachine gun.

http://youtu.be/SrRcD1jFwac

Still deciding my second.

Name:
Appearance:
Short Bio:
Personality:

"I won't let anyone touch her."

Name: Tokaku Azuma

Anime and Saga of Origin: Riddle Story of Devil

Appearance:

Posted Image

Short Bio: The Heir to the Azuma Clan of Japan, she was a part of Class Black, and the victor over the other eleven assassins that belonged to that class. Her victory came from instead defending Haru Ichinose, instead of attempting to assassinate her like the rest.

Powers and Transformations: No powers to speak of, but she has a highly developed sense of smell that allows her to sniff out traps, and even a scent of someone. She tends to equate someone's scent with how they are; She once smelled someone who was like a raw ocean, who turned out to be the worst of them all.

Personality: Cold and distant, she only cares for the job at hand. After the events of Class Black, the only change to her personality is she cares deeply for Haru, and has a more respectful view of the other eleven assassins within her class.

Weapons: What appears to be an unlimited amount of throwing knives, as well a a heavier knife for close in combat. She also possesses a Sig Sauer P224 handgun and a Heckler & Koch P90 submachine gun.

http://youtu.be/SrRcD1jFwac

Still deciding my second.

Name:

Appearance:

Short Bio:

Personality:

Accepted! I can't to accept your next character when you decide him/her.

OKAY I'M ADDING SEBAS-CHAN AND LITTLE CIEL NOW SINCE SEN DID GRELL. 

YOU CAN'T STOP ME. 

Character Sheet:
(Max. 2 characters)

Name:Sebastian Michaelis 
Anime and Saga of Origin: Kuroshitsuji/ Black Butler
Appearance:

SORRY THERE ARE SO MUCH, I AM RATHER OBSESSED. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Short Bio: Legit copying and pasting: 

Sebastian's real home is in an alternate world that is quite different from the human world. In particular, he mentioned that the creatures kept as pets there are in no way comparable to cats. Sebastian had briefly remarked that he met an ancient Egyptian mummy when it was alive, identified as Smenkhkare who reigned about three thousand years ago.He was also a guest at the Schönbrunn Palace from time to time. He also claims to be responsible for the spread of the Black Death that occurred five hundred years prior.In short, he muses that Ciel Phantomhive's life in comparison would feel like an instant.

Three years ago, he was summoned to Ciel Phantomhive when the latter was about to be sacrificed in an occult ritual. After forming the contract with Ciel and placing the seal on his right eye, Ciel ordered him to slay his abductors. Sebastian decided to adopt a "role that is best fit to serve an Earl", therefore taking a form of a butler, until Ciel completes his personal mission of revenge—that is the substance of their contract. In return, Sebastian will receive Ciel's soul. He was then given the name "Sebastian" by Ciel, which used to be his dog's name, for the duration of his duties as Ciel's butler.

Powers and Transformations: Speed, Skills with weapons, and can turn into his divine demon for (which has not actually been fully shown). 

Personality: Strong sense of duty to his master, faithfully follows and carries out every one of Ciel's orders, courteous and impeccable. 

HOWEVER...

Thinks of his own master as a brat who treats his workers rudely, sometimes delays helping Ciel for his own amusement. Sebastian usually expresses his diabolic nature through his dark, sarcastic humor and inability to see good in anyone. He is callous, heartless, and sadistic; and is ruthless when attacking.

EDIT: HE IS OBSESSED WITH CATS. 

Weapons: Really in truly, Sebastian uses his resources well. He does sometimes carry around kitchen knives and forks. 

Theme Song: 

Really he has like three themes, but I don't wanna put them up. They are all just....so gay. 

I'm not gonna worry about Ciel's sheet for the moment. Also Sen, I'll be going by Manga cause anime sucked butt. 

Edited by Madam Ciel Nekohive

OKAY I'M ADDING SEBAS-CHAN AND LITTLE CIEL NOW SINCE SEN DID GRELL. 

YOU CAN'T STOP ME. 

Character Sheet:[/size](Max. 2 characters)[/size] [/size]Name:Sebastian Michaelis [/size]Age: UNKNOWN Gender: Male[/size]Anime and Saga of Origin: Kuroshitsuji/ Black Butler[/size]Appearance:[/size]

[/size]

SORRY THERE ARE SO MUCH, I AM RATHER OBSESSED. [/size]

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Short Bio: Legit copying and pasting: [/size]

[/size]

Sebastian's real home is in an alternate world that is quite different from the human world. In particular, he mentioned that the creatures kept as pets there are in no way comparable to cats. Sebastian had briefly remarked that he met an ancient Egyptian mummy when it was alive, identified as Smenkhkare who reigned about three thousand years ago.He was also a guest at the Schönbrunn Palace from time to time. He also claims to be responsible for the spread of the Black Death that occurred five hundred years prior.In short, he muses that Ciel Phantomhive's life in comparison would feel like an instant.

Three years ago, he was summoned to Ciel Phantomhive when the latter was about to be sacrificed in an occult ritual. After forming the contract with Ciel and placing the seal on his right eye, Ciel ordered him to slay his abductors. Sebastian decided to adopt a "role that is best fit to serve an Earl", therefore taking a form of a butler, until Ciel completes his personal mission of revenge—that is the substance of their contract. In return, Sebastian will receive Ciel's soul. He was then given the name "Sebastian" by Ciel, which used to be his dog's name, for the duration of his duties as Ciel's butler.

Powers and Transformations: Speed, Skills with weapons, and can turn into his divine demon for (which has not actually been fully shown). [/size]

Personality: S[/size]trong sense of duty to his master, faithfully follows and carries out every one of Ciel's orders, courteous and impeccable. 

HOWEVER...

Thinks of his own master as a brat who treats his workers rudely, sometimes delays helping Ciel for his own amusement. Sebastian usually expresses his diabolic nature through his dark, sarcastic humor and inability to see good in anyone. He is callous, heartless, and sadistic; and is ruthless when attacking.

EDIT: HE IS OBSESSED WITH CATS. 

Weapons: Really in truly, Sebastian uses his resources well. He does sometimes carry around kitchen knives and forks. [/size]

Theme Song: [/size]

Really he has like three themes, but I don't wanna put them up. They are all just....so gay. [/size]

I'm not gonna worry about Ciel's sheet for the moment. Also Sen, I'll be going by Manga cause anime sucked butt. [/size]

Accepted! Just one thing. Although I respect your choice, I would like it more if you chose a character from a different anime for more variety, but that's just me. It's your choice after all.

Badass-ish character incoming

Name: Levi Ackerman
Age: 25 (I'm not sure about his actual age they say more than 40 but idk)
Anime and Saga of Origin: Attack on titan
Short Bio: Levi is the son of Kuchel Ackerman, a prostitute who worked in the subterranean city. One day, Kenny Ackerman, Kuchel's older brother, comes to the city to see her; only to find that she is dead. There he finds a young and squalid Levi sitting in front of his mother's bed. Kenny decides to take care of him, but he does not consider himself a good father, so he raise Levi as he could: teaching him knife skills, how to get along with people, and violent behavior. Levi also learned to use his own power. The time passed and Kenny Ackerman ended up teaching Levi everything he knows. One day, in the subterranean city, Levi started a fight which he won easily. On that moment, Kenny decided to leave him behind, as he had made sure that he and Levi were not going to have a pathetic death like Kuchel.
Powers and Transformations: nope (might throw in titan shifter later on ... but that might be overkill)
Personality: He rarely shows emotion, giving a cold impression to others. His manner of speaking tends to be blunt and insulting, his comments are frequently coarse or otherwise inappropriate, and he is not above provoking or belittling those who oppose or irritate him. His sense of humor tends toward the vulgar, insulting, and dark. All of this makes him unsettling to a great many people.
Weapons: 3 D maneuver gear and the standard blades
Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjaRrXWH354&list=PLYX-9Ms9JaMUYOSmIhjfveXrZjZioJUCs&index=32

fanservice inbound

Name: Natsuru Seno
Gender: This is a dilema ... Male to female ... For simplicity's sake I'll have him stuck in Kampfer form which is female
Anime and Saga of Origin: Kampfer
Appearance: (I was tempted to throw in a panty shot)

Posted Image
Short Bio: Natsuru was a fairly average person whose parents were mostly away from home. His entire childhood they were not present. At seventeen years old, Natsuru was just an average student, attending the Seitetsu Gakuin High School. He lived alone, his parents having jobs in other countries. One day, he woke up to find a young girl in his bathroom, thinking her so beautiful that she would have been the kind of person to appear in a men's magazine. To his horror, he discovered that the girl was in fact a reflection of himself in the mirror. He also found that he was wearing a blue metal bracelet that he could not remove.
Powers and Transformations: Just male to female where in his female form he gets his zauber powers (aka vanilla magic). In the anime his powers were never really that well explained but let's just say powers like skyrim spells (fireballs, wards, healing etc)
Personality: Natsuru is independent, having lived alone for a good part of his student life, and is comfortable when doing things his way. However, when placed in an unexpected situation, he often responds with nervousness or even anger at times. Otherwise he mostly comes off as the standard slightly mehsocial person.
Weapons: nope
Theme Song: not for this one

Name: Akame
Age: Never specified, but she's probably somewhere between 17 and 19.
Anime and Saga of Origin: Akame Ga Kill!
Short Bio: When she was young, Akame was taken by the corrupt empire to fight in their army. She was forced to go through intense training, but by sticking with her younger sister, she managed to survive and become an imperial soldier. She killed many innocent people in the name of the empire, and thanks to her forced training as a very young child, seemed to be unfazed by it all. However, this changed one day, after she met a specific individual she was supposed to kill. This woman, Najenda, told Akame that her powers were being used for the wrong purpose. Najenda invited Akame to join the Revolutionary Army, specifically its small force of elite assassins known as Night Raid. Akame accepted Najenda's offer, and began to fight against the empire that had caused her so much pain.
Powers and Transformations: None in particular, unless I decide to bring in her Trump Card.
Personality: Akame is very distant, and she can often be a little difficult to hold a conversation with. She talks with others, but rarely shows much emotion. It may seem that she doesn't care about anyone or anything, but she's actually just not very good at social interactions. She deeply cares for her comrades, but doesn't seem to know how to show this. She can be a little odd, especially when there's food nearby (particularly meat of any kind). However, she's willing to put herself in danger to protect her comrades. She's also oblivious to a lot of different subjects.
Weapons: Akame wields the One-Cut Killer: Murasame, an Imperial Arms in the form of a katana. The Murasame's special ability is that it carries a special cursed poison, allowing its wielder to kill an opponent with even the smallest cut. However, for the purpose of the RP, I can say that the poison doesn't instantly kill opponents, but acts as an ordinary poison. The poison also only affects organic matter.
Theme Song: http://youtu.be/e23BunJcnlo

I'll get a second character up at some point, too.

well i guess the female and male character balance is somewhere around 1 to 1 (if we count the transgender from black butler and natsuru as female chaacters)

Badass-ish character incoming

Name: Levi Ackerman

Age: 25 (I'm not sure about his actual age they say more than 40 but idk)

Anime and Saga of Origin: Attack on titan

Short Bio: Levi is the son of Kuchel Ackerman, a prostitute who worked in the subterranean city. One day, Kenny Ackerman, Kuchel's older brother, comes to the city to see her; only to find that she is dead. There he finds a young and squalid Levi sitting in front of his mother's bed. Kenny decides to take care of him, but he does not consider himself a good father, so he raise Levi as he could: teaching him knife skills, how to get along with people, and violent behavior. Levi also learned to use his own power. The time passed and Kenny Ackerman ended up teaching Levi everything he knows. One day, in the subterranean city, Levi started a fight which he won easily. On that moment, Kenny decided to leave him behind, as he had made sure that he and Levi were not going to have a pathetic death like Kuchel.

Powers and Transformations: nope (might throw in titan shifter later on ... but that might be overkill)

Personality: He rarely shows emotion, giving a cold impression to others. His manner of speaking tends to be blunt and insulting, his comments are frequently coarse or otherwise inappropriate, and he is not above provoking or belittling those who oppose or irritate him. His sense of humor tends toward the vulgar, insulting, and dark. All of this makes him unsettling to a great many people.

Weapons: 3 D maneuver gear and the standard blades

Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjaRrXWH354&list=PLYX-9Ms9JaMUYOSmIhjfveXrZjZioJUCs&index=32

fanservice inbound

Name: Natsuru Seno

Gender: This is a dilema ... Male to female ... For simplicity's sake I'll have him stuck in Kampfer form which is female

Anime and Saga of Origin: Kampfer

Appearance: (I was tempted to throw in a panty shot)

Posted Image

Short Bio: Natsuru was a fairly average person whose parents were mostly away from home. His entire childhood they were not present. At seventeen years old, Natsuru was just an average student, attending the Seitetsu Gakuin High School. He lived alone, his parents having jobs in other countries. One day, he woke up to find a young girl in his bathroom, thinking her so beautiful that she would have been the kind of person to appear in a men's magazine. To his horror, he discovered that the girl was in fact a reflection of himself in the mirror. He also found that he was wearing a blue metal bracelet that he could not remove.

Powers and Transformations: Just male to female where in his female form he gets his zauber powers (aka vanilla magic). In the anime his powers were never really that well explained but let's just say powers like skyrim spells (fireballs, wards, healing etc)

Personality: Natsuru is independent, having lived alone for a good part of his student life, and is comfortable when doing things his way. However, when placed in an unexpected situation, he often responds with nervousness or even anger at times. Otherwise he mostly comes off as the standard slightly mehsocial person.

Weapons: nope

Theme Song: not for this one

Name: Akame[/size]Age: Never specified, but she's probably somewhere between 17 and 19.[/size]Gender: Female[/size]Anime and Saga of Origin: Akame Ga Kill![/size]Appearance: Posted Image[/size]Short Bio: When she was young, Akame was taken by the corrupt empire to fight in their army. She was forced to go through intense training, but by sticking with her younger sister, she managed to survive and become an imperial soldier. She killed many innocent people in the name of the empire, and thanks to her forced training as a very young child, seemed to be unfazed by it all. However, this changed one day, after she met a specific individual she was supposed to kill. This woman, Najenda, told Akame that her powers were being used for the wrong purpose. Najenda invited Akame to join the Revolutionary Army, specifically its small force of elite assassins known as Night Raid. Akame accepted Najenda's offer, and began to fight against the empire that had caused her so much pain.[/size]Powers and Transformations: None in particular, unless I decide to bring in her Trump Card.[/size]Personality: Akame is very distant, and she can often be a little difficult to hold a conversation with. She talks with others, but rarely shows much emotion. It may seem that she doesn't care about anyone or anything, but she's actually just not very good at social interactions. She deeply cares for her comrades, but doesn't seem to know how to show this. She can be a little odd, especially when there's food nearby (particularly meat of any kind). However, she's willing to put herself in danger to protect her comrades. She's also oblivious to a lot of different subjects.[/size]Weapons: Akame wields the One-Cut Killer: Murasame, an Imperial Arms in the form of a katana. The Murasame's special ability is that it carries a special cursed poison, allowing its wielder to kill an opponent with even the smallest cut. However, for the purpose of the RP, I can say that the poison doesn't instantly kill opponents, but acts as an ordinary poison. The poison also only affects organic matter.[/size]Theme Song: [/size]http://youtu.be/e23BunJcnlo

I'll get a second character up at some point, too.

I declare that all are confirmed to be....

ACCEPTED! Case closed. xD I'm having too much fun with this. I'm really hype!

Careful doe there is such a thing as hypeoverdose syndrom.

What i'm saying is basically not to be overexcited with this. (God I sound like a mother)

Probably actually just not gonna do this roleplay.It seemed fun but I have finals and a really busy schedule.

Alright. The RP doesn't start until March 2016, so come back and check in to see if you're available! Also....You all may know that different anime worlds will be part of this RP. Well...This one is a true guarantee!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw3fN3OPk3A

mine is as follows:

legend of the galactic heroes

neon genesis evangelion

fullmetal alchemist

close calls are

serial experiments lain

welcome to the nhk

Kaiji

Gurren lagann

ghost in the shell

Edited by Atrias

Just wondering...What is your Top 3 Anime list?

Mine Would probably be...

One Piece

Assassination Classroom(Though if you're looking for worlds, this one is just Earth, present-day.)

Sword Art Online

I can't believe I just corrupted someone to the Yuri Side.

For me...

Fate/

Code Grass

Riddle Story of Devil

Crap, you've become contagious. *Hides far away*

I might as well give my top 3, too.

1. Naruto (Being one of the people who read the manga, I consider everything Naruto to just be one series. Naruto, Shippuden, Gaiden, and even SD all just fall under one category for me)

2. Akame Ga Kill (Iactuallylikedtheanimealot)

3. Dragon Ball Z Kai (I still need to read the original series and catch up to Super...)

Honorable mentions go to Soul Eater, Accel World, Sword Art Online, and .Hack//Sign.