Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
GothicSlenderman

Fairy Tail Theory: Acnologia is Natsu's father (Spoilers in the manga)

As revealed in the manga Natsu is Zerefs brother brought back to life.

During the current arc of the manga I have noticed a few things. Both Natsu and Acnologia are dragon slayers, however; Acnologia was suffering through the dragnification process as Natsu might in the 2nd movie.

I believe that Acnoglogia is that father of both Natsu & Zeref. Acnologia has a similar human form to Natsu's current human form but with longer silver hair. If black hair (zeref) mixed with pink hair (natsu) it would most likely result in a silver color (Acnologia's human hair)

Theory: Ancologia pressured Natsu into getting into Dragon Slayer magic yet he was too young and faced the Dragonification process. He died and Zeref spent his life to bring his younger brother, Natsu, back. When Natsu was brought back and Igneel saved him and raised him so he could use Dragon Slayer magic and not face the Dragnificaion process.

Now in the current Arc Acnogloia wants to kill both Natsu & Zeref for not listening to his orders.

At least's that's my theory. Hbu Fairy Tail fans?

As revealed in the manga Natsu is Zerefs brother brought back to life.

During the current arc of the manga I have noticed a few things. Both Natsu and Acnologia are dragon slayers, however; Acnologia was suffering through the dragnification process as Natsu might in the 2nd movie.

I believe that Acnoglogia is that father of both Natsu & Zeref. Acnologia has a similar human form to Natsu's current human form but with longer silver hair. If black hair (zeref) mixed with pink hair (natsu) it would most likely result in a silver color (Acnologia's human hair)

Theory: Ancologia pressured Natsu into getting into Dragon Slayer magic yet he was too young and faced the Dragonification process. He died and Zeref spent his life to bring his younger brother, Natsu, back. When Natsu was brought back and Igneel saved him and raised him so he could use Dragon Slayer magic and not face the Dragnificaion process.

Now in the current Arc Acnogloia wants to kill both Natsu & Zeref for not listening to his orders.

At least's that's my theory. Hbu Fairy Tail fans?

latest chapter of Fairy Tail confirms that Natsu and Zerefs parents died in a housefire

I think his parents are dead. But, there could be another brother because of the newest chapter about the new dragneel of the sppriggan 12

Yeah and that did get me thinking of something else.

Zeref - Night

Larcade - Day

Natsu - The Horizon in between (Sunset/Sunrise)