Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Sooooooo, as I'm sure you are all aware, that season is very nearly upon us! I don't celebrate Christmas, but I do have a fondness for many of the songs, traditional or otherwise. So I propose a Kh13 Karaoke! And yes I do know how to spell Christmas, but it was for artistic purposes, ok?

So the main way it will go is that one person starts a song, they just type the lyrics of the chosen song (upto 4 lines we don't want hassle!) until the song is over or when people get bored of it.

The other rule is, AND THIS IS IMPORTANT, no looking up the lyrics! I realise that this is difficult to implement over the internet but please just type the lyrics as they come to you, no peeking on azlyrics.com or the like. And if you do, I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE

IMPORTANT EDIT: I've decided to let you all vote on a shortlist for the first song, they cover a good range I feel ;)

Voting is open to the first 20 people, we won't sing before then! So spread the word!

And because people haven't heard of these songs before here are some youtube videos:

Last Christmas -->

All I want for Christmas -->

Hark! The Herald Angels sing -->

The Fairytale of New York -->

ENJOY

Edited by 2 quid is good

We need some good quality alcohol here...people always make interesting singers afterwards

♪♪ Last Christmas I gave you my heart

but the very next day you gave it away

This year, to save me from tears

I'll give it to someone Spessshal (Speshal) ♪♪

I think thats the lyrics....recently that song has been spammed on the radio...

I don't know any other of the song lyrics lmfao...I only know the chorus

At least this won't involve real singing, but I honestly don't know any of these songs, not even a single line. It's an interesting list of songs, and I'd like to join, but I don't know what I should do if someone, including me, messes up even one line. It's for fun, sure, but some people become real critical when somebody slips up a part or verse.

At least this won't involve real singing, but I honestly don't know any of these songs, not even a single line. It's an interesting list of songs, and I'd like to join, but I don't know what I should do if someone, including me, messes up even one line. It's for fun, sure, but some people become real critical when somebody slips up a part or verse.

Mate don't worry about it! If it helps I'll put up some youtube vids and anyways! If there is someone giving people stick I'll be having words, and I hardly know the words to most of these, the chorus at best. You literally type as you would sing, and that includes going dadadahum hum dododo or even fitting 'i don't know the words' to the rhythm of the song

Mate don't worry about it! If it helps I'll put up some youtube vids and anyways! If there is someone giving people stick I'll be having words, and I hardly know the words to most of these, the chorus at best. You literally type as you would sing, and that includes going dadadahum hum dododo or even fitting 'i don't know the words' to the rhythm of the song

Huh. I think I get it now. Alright, you win. I'll vote.

♩ I don't want a lot for Christmas There's just one thing I need I don't care about the presents Underneath the Christmas tree ♩Love this song. :D

There are 19 votes, which is close enough and one more vote won't change the winner. Shall we begin? :)And without further ado, the song with the most votes iiiiiiiiiiiiissss *drumroll* ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU! Rocketboys started so let's continue... *I don't even want..... ......................Santa clause can't make me happyWith a toy on Christmas day*As you may have noticed I don't know the words xD Edited by 2 quid is good