Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Skhyatze

KH2 Biggest KH2FM Glitch yet (Lit af)

Huh, I remember that something similar to this happened to me in Dream Drop Distance, and I remember I was using Riku in The World That Never Was! When I reached a certain point of the map, I literally pierced through the wall while using Flowmotion, and I could see the whole expanse of the world!  As for me?  I was in a big, black empty void, with clouds passing me by!  Then I fell back down inside the world, lol. xD

But yeah, that's a curious glitch!  But why would anyone want to skip the Data Battles?  Beating them and earning the Crown is such a satisfying experience!  This glitchy shortcut just botches the satisfaction of earning the Crown, ya know?

Huh, I remember that something similar to this happened to me in Dream Drop Distance, and I remember I was using Riku in The World That Never Was! When I reached a certain point of the map, I literally pierced through the wall while using Flowmotion, and I could see the whole expanse of the world!  As for me?  I was in a big, black empty void, with clouds passing me by!  Then I fell back down inside the world, lol. xD

But yeah, that's a curious glitch!  But why would anyone want to skip the Data Battles?  Beating them and earning the Crown is such a satisfying experience!  This glitchy shortcut just botches the satisfaction of earning the Crown, ya know?

The same thing happened to me too! :)

It's to speed up Gold Crown speedruns (which is basically trying to obtain the Gold Crown in the fastest time possible). With this new glitch, it's now possible to skip all the Data Battles and save heaps of time. :)

Peace!

It's to speed up Gold Crown speedruns (which is basically trying to obtain the Gold Crown in the fastest time possible). With this new glitch, it's now possible to skip all the Data Battles and save heaps of time. :)

Peace!

That may be true, but at least from where I stand, I prefer doing the battles, ya know? :3

Peace!

Absent Silhouette can be skipped too. Also I guess there is no need to level up the forms 

I saw this yesterday, it looked pretty interesting to me.

I watched it on TheGamersJoint's channel and he was analyzing it, and he mentioned that it was used for speedruns mainly, but ever since it was found out, it has since been banned from speedruns, so I guess it can only be used for fun now. :P