Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Shulk

Super Smash Bros: The Hands' Game (RP Signups)

Master Hand and Crazy Hand, two beings that watch over the various realms of their world, have come into conflict. However, they can not battle one another, as this could lead to disastrous results. Instead, they have chosen a different way to settle this conflict. They summoned various heroes and villains from the realms they observe, and have pitted them against one another. Their candidates will form two teams, each one representing one of the Hands. Now, heroes and villains must cooperate if they wish to fight through this game to return to their homes. They must travel to different locations from the many Nintendo realms, and face off against each other to determine which team will be the victor. However, glory and a return home are not the only rewards to the winners. They will also be granted one thing which they desire... Which team will be found as the winners of this competition? This is up to you to discover, competitors...

Rules:

• The RP is rated PG-13 in all areas.

• Godmodding and controlling other characters is strictly prohibited.

• Include the name of your favorite Smash Bros stage to show that you’ve read the rules

• Please try to keep up with the RP. I understand if you’re busy, but it can impact the RP negatively if you go a long time without posting.

• In terms of battles, unless you want to end in a draw, someone has to win. Feel free to settle this through whatever means you’d like (Including Smash!).

• Teams will be determined by myself at random.

Character rules:

• Each person can use up to three characters if they would like to.

• Any Nintendo character (first/second party) can be used, regardless of whether they are present in Smash Bros or not. The same goes for series that are not present, so long as Nintendo owns them.

• Third-party series and characters that are present in Smash are also allowed in this RP. However, I will only allow three characters from each third-party series (Sonic the Hedgehog, Metal Gear Solid, Mega Man, Pac-Man, and Street Fighter).

• Any characters that do not fall under those categories are not allowed to be used.

• Feel free to limit your character if you feel they might be too overpowered. For example, instead of going with their abilities at the end of the game, you could go with what they have at an earlier point in the game.

Character sheet template:

Name:

Game/Series of origin:

Appearance (Use a picture, please):

Short (spoiler free!) bio:

Weapons (If any):

Fighting style: (Essentially, describe how they fight. Instead of limiting ourselves to a set amount of special moves, I feel this will work better)

Victory/Battle Theme (Optional, just for fun):

My sheets:

Name: Shulk

Game/Series of origin: Xenoblade

Appearance: Posted Image

Short (spoiler free!) bio: Shulk worked as a weapons development researcher before his colony was attacked by the vicious Mechon. Spurred by revenge, he set off with his best friend to kill a certain Mechon. However, his journey was mysteriously interrupted upon arriving in the domain of the Hands...

Weapons: The Monado, a divine sword that gives Shulk various abilities, including the ability to see visions of the future.

Fighting Style: Shulk can use all sorts of basic slashes and stabs with the Monado, but his special moves take form through his Arts. His Arts allow him to use the Monado for various purposes, such as potentially lowering a foe’s defense, or dealing extra damage depending on where he hits. He also has Monado Arts, which have even more special capabilities (Temporary boosts to defense or speed, for example). However, many of these boosts carry drawbacks as well.

Victory Theme: http://youtu.be/PVNPfwN3v5Y

Name: Sayaka Amamiya

Game/Series of origin: Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan!

Appearance: Posted Image

Short (spoiler free!) bio: Sayaka is a member of the Ouendan agency, a group of cheerleaders who help those in need through the power of dance. She’s done tasks as simple as preventing a child from wetting the bed at night, to fighting threats that put the entire planet in danger. This new challenge may not require her to help others, but she’ll still do her best to bring a good reputation to the name of Ouendan.

Weapons: N/A

Fighting Style: Sayaka’s fighting style focuses on her own athletic abilities. While she doesn’t have a weapon, she’s agile and decent at hand-to-hand combat. She can also use various dance moves to battle.

Victory Theme: N/A

Name: Zelda

Game/Series of origin: The Legend of Zelda

Short (spoiler free!) bio: Zelda was an inhabitant of Skyloft, a city floating above a land long cursed by her people. She eventually came to be used for an evil plot, though ended up being taken by the Hands along the way. Given new magic powers, she has decided to fight her way out of the game to return home.

Weapons: Zelda’s weapon is the Goddess Harp.

Fighting Style: Zelda commands various magical abilities in combat. She can control various elements, create a magic shield, or even teleport short distances. She can also use her Goddess Harp to enhance her spells.

Victory Theme: 

Edited by Shulk

Now I'm conflicted.On one hand, given my current mood, who knows if I'll be able to post.On the other: Revolver Ocelot.

I just realized I should have gone with Gray Fox... Crap. xD Oh well.

I'm honestly unsure how to write a spoiler free bio for Shalashashka. (Sic?)

... Wait who? ._. I should add that I've only played the first MGS game, and I'm not even halfway into it, so... yeah. xD If this is MGS, I don't know much.

Oh, sorry! It's a nickname for Revolver.

Oh, okay. xD I really need to finish MGS1... I'm at the Psycho Mantis fight right now. After that, I can hopefully pick up the Legacy Collection.

I can help you with that, if you want!And the Legacy Collection is free great.

I already found out how to win the fight, I just haven't gotten around to making another attempt yet. Thanks for the offer, though!

Name: Ryu
Game/Series of origin: Street Fighter
Short bio: In his homeworld, Ryu was a martial artist who wandered the globe with the goal of complete mastery of his fighting style, only interested in the benefits of training and mastery that came with his various battles and victories rather than personal acclaim or glory. Now that he finds himself in the Hand's game, he seeks to return home, all the while accepting the challenge laid before him in hopes of fighting more opponents.
Fighting style: Ryu's type of martial art, an ansatsuken ("Assassin's Fist"), is called "Shotokan". Apart from a basic style of strikes including punches, kicks, and grapples, Ryu can also perform powerful techniques such as the Hadoken, Shoryuken, and the Tatsumaki Senpukyaku.
Favorite Stage: Big Blue

Name: King DeDeDe
Game/Series of origin: Kirby
Short bio: DeDeDe lives as the self-proclaimed king of Dream Land on Planet Popstar. He's constantly battling with his arch-nemesis Kirby
Weapons: Mallet
Fighting style: King DeDeDe mainly operates by swinging around his mallet and delivering powerful strikes, and can also activate a jet on the inside of the hammer's end to amplify the power of his strikes by a large margin. Also, like Kirby, he can swallow opponents. However, he cannot copy their abilities and instead can only spit them back out again.
Victory/Battle Theme: 
Edited by Firaga Sensei

Short bio: In his homeworld, Ryu was a martial artist who wandered the globe with the goal of complete mastery of his fighting style, only interested in the benefits of training and mastery that came with his various battles and victories rather than personal acclaim or glory. Now that he finds himself in the Hand's game, he seeks to return home, all the while accepting the challenge laid before him in hopes of fighting more opponents.
Fighting style: Ryu's type of martial art, an ansatsuken ("Assassin's Fist"), is called "Shotokan". Apart from a basic style of strikes including punches, kicks, and grapples, Ryu can also perform powerful techniques such as the Hadoken, Shoryuken, and the Tatsumaki Senpukyaku.

I'll edit my post with another sheet, but I just want to make sure this first one gets in.

Accepted!

Can Manga/Anime be included? here's my Character Sheet just in case:

Name: Edward Elric.

Game/Series of origin: Fullmetal Alchemist.

Appearance (Use a picture, please): http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&source=imgres&cd=&ved=0CAYQjBwwAGoVChMIpOHD-fL9yAIVxVYUCh1Hsgdc&url=http%3A%2F%2Fvignette2.wikia.nocookie.net%2Fvsbattles%2Fimages%2Fe%2Fe4%2FSachiel.png%2Frevision%2Flatest%3Fcb%3D20141007025419&psig=AFQjCNHRDtEm-Z50ycVFaFfnFWclJizyrw&ust=1446971479531170

Short (spoiler free!) bio: Caught up in the conflict of the Hands, Edward is on a mission both to return to his brother Alphonse and get their bodies back, believing that the Hands may hold the key to getting their original bodies back, Edward decides to compete in their game and flaunt off his Alchemy skills combined with fighting prowess, intending to dominate the competition with a fierce passion for winning, all the while trying to figure out what they are truly up to.

Weapons (If any): http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v630/Vash2290/Edward%20Elric%20Spear/Full.jpg

Fighting style: (Edward is a close quarters combat fighter, he engages enemies with his fists and sword arm whilst clapping his hands together and then placing his hands on their backs to create mini bombs that explode upon being placed on said enemies and he uses his spear to create tornado twisting motion that catches all of the enemies inside it and sends them flying upwards, lastly he summons his brother Alphonse to his side for a few seconds to cause heavy punches that sends Edward's enemies flying near out of the stages.).

Victory/Battle Theme (Optional, just for fun):

Corneria from Super Smash Brothers Melee.

Edited by Iamkingdomhearts1000

Can Manga/Anime be included? here's my Character Sheet just in case:Name: Edward Elric.Game/Series of origin: Fullmetal Alchemist.Appearance (Use a picture, please): http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&source=imgres&cd=&ved=0CAYQjBwwAGoVChMIpOHD-fL9yAIVxVYUCh1Hsgdc&url=http%3A%2F%2Fvignette2.wikia.nocookie.net%2Fvsbattles%2Fimages%2Fe%2Fe4%2FSachiel.png%2Frevision%2Flatest%3Fcb%3D20141007025419&psig=AFQjCNHRDtEm-Z50ycVFaFfnFWclJizyrw&ust=1446971479531170Short (spoiler free!) bio: Caught up in the conflict of the Hands, Edward is on a mission both to return to his brother Alphonse and get their bodies back, believing that the Hands may hold the key to getting their original bodies back, Edward decides to compete in their game and flaunt off his Alchemy skills combined with fighting prowess, intending to dominate the competition with a fierce passion for winning, all the while trying to figure out what they are truly up to.Weapons (If any): http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v630/Vash2290/Edward%20Elric%20Spear/Full.jpgFighting style: (Essentially, describe how they fight. Instead of limiting ourselves to a set amount of special moves, I feel this will work better)Victory/Battle Theme (Optional, just for fun):

Sorry, but anime/manga characters can't be used in this RP.

I'm joining. This looks like my kind of thing. So lemme get the whole Third-Party stuff cleared up: So can we only use characters from the Third-Party games series' that appear in the actual Smash Bros. games, or can we pull ones from any 3rd-Party game series?

Name: King DeDeDe
Game/Series of origin: Kirby
Short bio: DeDeDe lives as the self-proclaimed king of Dream Land on Planet Popstar. He's constantly battling with his arch-nemesis Kirby
Weapons: Mallet
Fighting style: King DeDeDe mainly operates by swinging around his mallet and delivering powerful strikes, and can also activate a jet on the inside of the hammer's end to amplify the power of his strikes by a large margin. Also, like Kirby, he can swallow opponents. However, he cannot copy their abilities and instead can only spit them back out again.
Victory/Battle Theme: 

DeDeDe's accepted, too. Didn't expect that one...

Actually, I withdraw, I kind of said that on impulse without really considering my schedule. Sorry.

It's alright, I understand. Thanks for letting me know!

I'm joining. This looks like my kind of thing. So lemme get the whole Third-Party stuff cleared up: So can we only use characters from the Third-Party games series' that appear in the actual Smash Bros. games, or can we pull ones from any 3rd-Party game series?

Yes, third-party characters have to be from series that are already in Smash. In other words, Sonic, Metal Gear, Mega Man, Pac-Man, and Street Fighter are all okay.

I JOIN!

Just give me a second....

Name: Paynt
Game/Series of Origin: Splatoon
Appearance:Posted Image
Short Bio: Paynt lives in Inkopolis with all the other Inkling species. She is proclaimed as the most "fresh" Inkling to exist. She can be cooperative, guaranteed if it goes her way. She's caring, sassy, funny, sarcastic, short-tempered, and can be a risk-taker.
Weapons: Splattershot, Splatterscope, and Inkbrush.
Fighting Style: Paynt tends to fight from a distance or close a personal depending on her mood. She likes to make fun of the opponent while she's fighting which makes her seem a little cocky. Paynt can freely switch between weapons in battle to decide which one would be more effective.
Victory Theme:

PIRATE SHIP

Edited by kingdomhearts45

I JOIN!

Just give me a second....

Name: Paynt

Game/Series of Origin: Splatoon

Appearance:Posted Image

Short Bio: Paynt lives in Inkopolis with all the other Inkling species. She is proclaimed as the most "fresh" Inkling to exist. She can be cooperative, guaranteed if it goes her way. She's caring, sassy, funny, sarcastic, short-tempered, and can be a risk-taker.

Weapons: Splattershot, Splatterscope, and Inkbrush.

Fighting Style: Paynt tends to fight from a distance or close a personal depending on her mood. She likes to make fun of the opponent while she's fighting which makes her seem a little cocky. Paynt can freely switch between weapons in battle to decide which one would be more effective.

Victory Theme:

PIRATE SHIP

Accepted!

Let's see here...

Name: Greninja

Game/Series of Origin: Pokémon

Appearance:

Posted Image

Short Bio: Greninja, Master of the Arts of Aquatic Ninjitsu, has dedicated years of his life training, in hopes of defending his original Trainer's Honor, who had passed away long ago. He has no speaking capabilities, but just his actions alone can speak a lot for him.

Weapons: Water Shurikens, Water Blades (x2), Shadow Sneak, and Hydro Pump. He also has the ability to Jump incredibly high.

Fighting Style: Dodges, hardly ever moves in for melee attacks unless the opponent is caught off-guard.

Weakness: Toon Links. That's it. Especially his Side-Smash.

Victory Theme:

Name: Falco Lombardi

Game/series of origin: Star Fox

Appearance:

Posted Image

Short Bio: Falco Lombardi, Ace Pilot of the Star Fox Team, has been known for being a "Rogue Pilot" in his past. He was once the leader of a band of rogues, known as "Hot Rodders". But he was then asked to join Team Star Fox, which he agreed. Despite being reckless, he still keeps his Brash, Cool, and Collective behavior.

Weapons: Blaster, that makes enemies flinch; A Reflector, which he Kicks forward to reflect incoming projectiles, as well as damage nearby enemies in front of him; He also has a special attack, called Fire Bird, which covers Falco in fire, and he can send himself flying in any given direction over a certain distance; Lastly, he is the best sniper on the Star Fox Team, so he also has a Sniper Rifle, to get well-aimed shots at distant opponents.

Fighting Style: In some occasions, he fights long-range, but most of the time he is at close-range, dealing rapid combos with his amazing spinning slashes with his wings.

Weakness: Somehow, he doesn't fly. Only because he has his Jacket on. If he takes it off, well... Things will get seriously intense!

(Too lazy to find a Victory theme)

Favorite Stage: BattleField (Omega Form if it makes a difference)

(PS could I also eventually have Greninja learn Hydro Cannon in place of Hydro Pump later on? That'd be great!)

Rock on!

Edited by Steven Drake (SteVentus)

Let's see here...

Name: Greninja

Game/Series of Origin: Pokémon

Appearance:

Posted Image

Short Bio: Greninja, Master of the Arts of Aquatic Ninjitsu, has dedicated years of his life training, in hopes of defending his original Trainer's Honor, who had passed away long ago. He has the ability to speak like a human, but one thing he wishes to never speak of is the death of his Trainer.

Weapons: Water Shurikens, Water Blades (x2), Shadow Sneak, and Hydro Pump. He also has the ability to Jump incredibly high.

Victory Theme:

(PS could I also eventually have Greninja learn Hydro Cannon in place of Hydro Pump later on? That'd be great!)

Rock on!

Sorry, but you forgot something in your sheet. Please check the rules again.

Also, sorry, but the only Pokemon I could allow to speak English are the ones that do that in Smash already.

Sorry, but you forgot something in your sheet. Please check the rules again.Also, sorry, but the only Pokemon I could allow to speak English are the ones that do that in Smash already.

There, I added in the fighting style if that's what was missing. And then I changed the part about speaking. Hope that helps. :)ALSO, if it's alright with you, may I add in one other character? It'll be a character that can talk, so don't worry. I'll edit my character sheet to add them in.Oh, whoops. I will also remember to add my favorite stage too. I guess I missed a bit there. XDRock on! Edited by Steven Drake (SteVentus)

There, I added in the fighting style if that's what was missing. And then I changed the part about speaking. Hope that helps. :)ALSO, if it's alright with you, may I add in one other character? It'll be a character that can talk, so don't worry. I'll edit my character sheet to add them in.Oh, whoops. I will also remember to add my favorite stage too. I guess I missed a bit there. xDRock on!

Alright, your sheet is accepted now! Also, yes, you can use up to three characters.