Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Exiblade7

(Speculation) When do you think the Nintendo Direct is going to happen?

5 members have voted

1. 1. When do you think the Nintendo Direct is going to happen?

• this month
    • next month

I think it will be this month as well. It almost HAS to be.

They say there are still things to come out this year that haven't been announced (sorta implying Christmas season gifts), but you can't announce that sort of stuff in December, so they better get on it fast!

They say there are still things to come out this year that haven't been announced (sorta implying Christmas season gifts), but you can't announce that sort of stuff in December, so they better get on it fast!

it would logically make sense anyways

Some time in the next couple of weeks. Since they said they plan on having at least one more Direct this year, they'd need time for a second if that's a potential idea. They wouldn't have two in a month, so this month makes a lot of sense.

Edited by Shulk

this sums up my thoughts

When I see on my youtube inbox that Nintendo has uploaded a video that says "Nintendo Direct Nov/Dec. 2015" and they reveal new stuff instead of going off of wishlists like many of those bulls**t  "leaks" that spawn from 4chan.

When I see on my youtube inbox that Nintendo has uploaded a video that says "Nintendo Direct Nov/Dec. 2015" and they reveal new stuff instead of going off of wishlists like many of those bulls**t  "leaks" that spawn from 4chan.

I'd really be happy if they confirm a remake/remaster of the legend of zelda: you know what game. :)