Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

So, now that we have an official confirmation about nobodies returning for battle. This made me ponder a though, will we be getting nobodies based on the following (or potential members) alongside the previous Organisation XIII member nobodies?

13 Seekers Of Darkness Nobodies

Master Xehanort Nobody

Young Master Xehanort Nobody

Ansem, Seeker Of Darkness Nobody

(Potential) Anguis Nobody

(Potential) Unicornis Nobody

(Potential) Ursus Nobody

(Potential) Vulpeus Nobody

(Potential) Leopardos Nobody

(Potential) Vanitas Nobody

Chain of Memories Organization XIII Nobodies

Larxene nobody

Zexion Nobody

Leaxeus Nobody

If Vanitas returns, then I think, or at least I hope, he'll have his Unversed at his side once again. He's not a nobody, so, I think that having a Nobody based on him would be... unnecessary. Same with Ansem, he already controls the Heartless. Who knows about Young Xehanort, though, he can no longer control Dream Eaters outside their realm.

I think that only Nobody beings should have other similar nobodies to command, being of their own nature.

I just don't see all the members of the new Organization having lesser nobodies. Especially characters like Xehanort's Heartless and Vanitas.

Well, we don't know the lore of Nobody lackeys being created in the first place, so, it's isn't entirely out of the question. Besides, they'd probably want to bump up the types of Nobodies present for KH3 so that they seem more of a threat as opposed to an after-thought.

That's what I thought, but Alpha Baymax's idea was quite good, though.

Why thank you very much!

I like this concept a lot actually and it makes sense too. Here's some ideas I have for potential new nobodies:

1) Vexen themed nobody- I'd have something along the lines of a fusion between the sorcerer and berseker nobodies. I would have a nobody wielding a Vexen themed shield shooting projections at you from distance and hitting you at close range.

2) Larxene themed nobody- I'd have something similar to the Samurai and Dancer nobodies, a ' thinner' nobody moving with agility string fast with knives in quick succession dealing a lot of damage

3) Zexion nobody- I'd have this nobody be an annoying opponent and create fake illusions of itself in battle to attack Sora

4) Lexaeus nobody- Again I would have this similar to the berserker along the lines of being a ' bulkier' nobody and would have this nobody being slightly slower than the others to attack, and when the nobody becomes lower on HP to increase the damage inflicted on Sora and in the process becoming harder to beat, possibly hitting a criteria for an attraction flow ride

Oh okay. I was thinking something else. I see.

then again it does kind of make sense to see some of the old org (at least those who were betrayers ). i mean what if marulxia (sorry if wrong lol) was informed by xemneas and or a past MX to get themselves destroyed in order to become whole again and join MX for the final battle.

p.s if this happens i called it :P

Edited by Xeorizar

then again it does kind of make sense to see some of the old org (at least those who were betrayers ). i mean what if marulxia (sorry if wrong lol) was informed by xemneas and or a past MX to get themselves destroyed in order to become whole again and join MX for the final battle. p.s if this happens i called it :P

That could happen. We'll see. Anything could happen in KH3.

I like this concept a lot actually and it makes sense too. Here's some ideas I have for potential new nobodies:1) Vexen themed nobody- I'd have something along the lines of a fusion between the sorcerer and berseker nobodies. I would have a nobody wielding a Vexen themed shield shooting projections at you from distance and hitting you at close range.2) Larxene themed nobody- I'd have something similar to the Samurai and Dancer nobodies, a ' thinner' nobody moving with agility string fast with knives in quick succession dealing a lot of damage3) Zexion nobody- I'd have this nobody be an annoying opponent and create fake illusions of itself in battle to attack Sora4) Lexaeus nobody- Again I would have this similar to the berserker along the lines of being a ' bulkier' nobody and would have this nobody being slightly slower than the others to attack, and when the nobody becomes lower on HP to increase the damage inflicted on Sora and in the process becoming harder to beat, possibly hitting a criteria for an attraction flow ride

Wow, these are actually really amazing ideas. Personally, I'd like the Vexen nobody to replicate Goofy and Zexion nobody to replicate Donald.

Wow, these are actually really amazing ideas. Personally, I'd like the Vexen nobody to replicate Goofy and Zexion nobody to replicate Donald.

I was just thinking at the top of my head of what could potentially work with them, I think the Marluxia themed nobody in the Kingdom of Corona is a great fit especially with the flower heartless

I was just thinking at the top of my head of what could potentially work with them, I think the Marluxia themed nobody in the Kingdom of Corona is a great fit especially with the flower heartless

This makes me wonder, will we be getting a Vexen nobody in a Frozen world as they're both associated with Ice and a Zexion nobody in a potential The Princess and The Frog world as Zexion and Dr. Facilier are associated with dark magic and illusions?

This makes me wonder, will we be getting a Vexen nobody in a Frozen world as they're both associated with Ice and a Zexion nobody in a potential The Princess and The Frog world as Zexion and Dr. Facilier are associated with dark magic and illusions?

I honestly didn't think about that, that's a seriously good idea. If there is a Frozen world, then it would make total sense to have a Vexen nobody, same with the Princess and the Frog world

I honestly didn't think about that, that's a seriously good idea. If there is a Frozen world, then it would make total sense to have a Vexen nobody, same with the Princess and the Frog world

Well then, this gives me an even grander idea. What if the following nobodies debut in the following worlds...

Marluxia Nobody = Tangled World

Vexen Nobody = Frozen World

Zexion Nobody = The Princess And The Frog World

Larxene Nobody = Big Hero 6 World

Leaxeus Nobody = Treasure Planet World

Well then, this gives me an even grander idea. What if the following nobodies debut in the following worlds... Marluxia Nobody = Tangled WorldVexen Nobody = Frozen WorldZexion Nobody = The Princess And The Frog WorldLarxene Nobody = Big Hero 6 WorldLeaxeus Nobody = Treasure Planet World

"Larxene nobody"
(Did I mention I hate Larxene?)

Well then, this gives me an even grander idea. What if the following nobodies debut in the following worlds... Marluxia Nobody = Tangled WorldVexen Nobody = Frozen WorldZexion Nobody = The Princess And The Frog WorldLarxene Nobody = Big Hero 6 WorldLeaxeus Nobody = Treasure Planet World

Slightly off topic, I wonder if the ' old nobodies' will stay the same or get a revamp? Also I hope we get more nobody bosses, Twilight Thorn was a fun first boss back in the days

Slightly off topic, I wonder if the ' old nobodies' will stay the same or get a revamp? Also I hope we get more nobody bosses, Twilight Thorn was a fun first boss back in the days

To keep continuity, I think the old nobodies will be the same. As far as new nobody bosses, a Xion nobody boss would be awesome!