Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Moochieh32

D23 This Weekend, Kingdom Hearts 2.8 and 3 Trailers Are Still Possible

So we were all fooled. While we muster up angry huffs and think about what just happened, let's not forget that D23 is still this weekend. 2 years ago, we received the 2nd KH3 trailer on the last day of D23 so maybe this is the case this time. Thanks to @Churro and @Tokyofog for pointing this out.

Posted Image

Edited by Moochieh32

Did they ever truly change them in the first place, though?

It's a back and forth thing.  One day at a time for them.  That, and I'm a hopelessly romantic optimistic fool, so there's that to take into consideration as well :P

It'll come whenever, I guess. You would've thought they'd release it a little later after the event, and then at D23 on November 6th, they talk more about the game in interviews. 

Troll Enix strikes again.

SQEX President: *shows KH3 on E3*, "Please be excited".

Then they said please be excited for D23 Japan. Then came BH6 in D23 Anaheim. Then came closed doors viewing in D23 Japan.

Then came the angry riots of Kingdom Hearts fanboys/fangirls at the doorstep of SQEX Japan. 

SQEX goes bankrupt. KH3 funded through kickstarter. Kojima joins production team. 

End result? KH3: Ground Zeroes, and KH3: The Phantom Keyblade ft Snake.

It's the fault of us and a troll.

Square are making a mistake by being silent but in the end, it is the Community that is trolling itself.

And Hashimoto's just enjoying himself as we speak :P

Nothing has been stated implying that the trailer was only meant for the attendees of the event. The "making of"- video shown was said to be exclusive to the people at d23, but no such thing was said about the other trailers. This leads me to believe that we will most likely get the trailer in a few days.I think that the feeling of hopelessness a portion of the fanbase is dealing with, is a result of witnessing the brutal death of HYPE during the night.

I think they'll show the trailers, but they really are playing with the fans' hype xD

Anyway, it takes money and time to make the trailer, it would be a waste if they just showed it to a 5% of their fans, that's why there's a high possibility of the trailers appearing during the weekend.

I'm surprised that people THOUGHT there was a trailer. They never confirmed a trailer, so people need to calm down about this.

There sure is and it was confirmed. The screenshots comes from the trailers.