Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
rikunobodyxiii

Arkham Knight: Knight's End RP (Sign-Ups & Discussion)

I never said I'd simply let the Arkham knight take the top. In fact I'd say Thaddeus would try his hand there as well.

Ha...haha...HAHAHA--*Cough* Sorry. xD

Arkham Knight is already on top with his own Militia Army and his exceptional skill. That and he killed Batman and Scarecrow.

Sit the f*ck down, Thaddeus. xDxP

Ha...haha...HAHAHA--*Cough* Sorry. xD Arkham Knight is already on top with his own Militia Army and his exceptional skill. That and he killed Batman and Scarecrow. Sit the f*ck down, Thaddeus. xDxP

Now now, no need to start something that could lead into a difference of opinions, instead, let's prove our opinions in the actual RP through our Characters, sound good?

Excelsius will murder both the knight AND Thaddeus  :cool:

He's cool like that, just very shy around girls -_-

So many characters already, and I only have 1 :P still thinking of an azrael sheet, and sort of thinking if I should make a girl char.

Edited by Scrapmaster

It's all right. :)

(Why do ya think I use the xD and xP emotes? xP)

I wasn't :D

And i wonder where The  Arkham knight sleeps :D

Also is he knife proof? And acid proof and fire proof and nuclear missile proof? :D

That's how you go to far.

Also is he knife proof? And acid proof and fire proof and nuclear missile proof? :D

Not bulletproof....thats for sure.

Or sword proof :P in Excelsius case, he'l have an awesome one on one with him in the future, I foresee it.

Not bulletproof....thats for sure.

Or sword proof :P in Excelsius case, he'l have an awesome one on one with him in the future, I foresee it.

Just bring in Raiden it'd prob make it more interesting.

Throwing around giant UGs

Duly noted, this robot will now record that information.

(Can't wait to start the RP, it's going to be amazing, right :]?).

Indeed it is! X3

Bring it on. xD

Posted Image

~*Character Sheet*~

Codename: The Penguin.

Appearance: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/arkhamcity/images/6/67/ArkhamCityProfileImagePenguin.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/270?cb=20111106090220

Personality: Penguin was known for his extravagance and brutality, and his brilliant and unorthodox mind naturally lead him to positions of power and respect. He demanded things done his way, and had an intense love of money. In his own words, he 'takes only the best' -- that went for weapons, equipment, assassins, and the like. That said, he felt the need to overcompensate for his shortcomings and comical stature through material wealth and violent outbursts. Sadistic to the fullest intent and ruthless in his pursuits, Cobblepot was hell-bent on owning everything and began a bloody gang war against Two-Face and Joker for control of Arkham City (completely disregarding the fact that he'd still be in prison). It was also implied that Sharp and Strange gave Penguin the opportunity to leave in which he refused as it would have allowed the clown to take over his turf.

However, despite all of his negative traits, Cobblepot was capable of burying a grudge as he started an alliance with Two-Face even after he humiliated him by locking up Penguin in his own Museum (although that could be solely to make a profit). However, it turned out that Cobblepot planned to kill Dent along with his entire crew once Batman was dead which made him treacherous. Although he appeared menacing and powerful to his men when faced with a truly powerful opponent, Penguin would drop that act and become sniveling and cowardly which could be Cobblepot's true personality that he merely hid.

Bio: After the events of Arkham Knight, the Penguin claims to have given up criminal activity by setting up a local night club called "The Icy Bird" in downtown Gotham, however, in reality, he is using his new night club to secretly run a crime smuggling operation and organization that he calls "The Big Guns", intending to use them to take on the Arkham Knight head on once the Penguin has amassed enough manpower and supplies in order to help fulfil his agenda, he is also doing under the table dealings with Azazel of the YHWH corporation in order to succeed at a give and take business plan, where upon receiving what he wants from Azazel will the Penguin fulfil the role of both finding and bringing in Arkham Evil to the former for whatever he has in store for the monster. 

Powers/Abilities/Weapons: Uses an umbrella that is outfitted with a machine gun at its tip and can also be used to carry the Penguin off from the ground and into the sky.

Theme (optional):

"We Are the Night.".

Edited by Iamkingdomhearts1000

Lol, I'm guessing your not a big fan huh?

Sry that is my standerd reaction to one dimensional villains

Where did that magnificent Johan Liebert go? Or any antagonist that was the "magnificent bastard" and i'm not talking about fails like light yagami or lealouch VI britania.

Indeed it is! X3

Bring it on. xD

Posted Image

He didn't even need to come at you :P he just needed to wait till you got sick of waiting and went all out on him, you firetrucked up the cloudburst and failed killing him you fool.

Canon storyline anyway, Arkham knight became a wuss xD

Theres even a thug dialogue he mentions he just saw the knight crying in an alleyway...

He does have intimidation factor thats for certain, he just needs some meds for his mental condition.

Edited by Scrapmaster

He didn't even need to come at you :P he just needed to wait till you got sick of waiting and went all out on him, you firetrucked up the cloudburst and failed killing him you fool.

Canon storyline anyway, Arkham knight became a wuss xD

Theres even a thug dialogue he mentions he just saw the knight crying in an alleyway...

He does have intimidation factor thats for certain, he just needs some meds for his mental condition.

Well, less of a wuss, more Psychological Break. xD

Batman's fault. xP

Although, the Arkham Knight in this storyline didn't get broken, soooo....

He will get broken though, he has to... :P

Honestly in-game the dude has ONE very good chance of killing you (where he pins you to the ground, but just shoots you in the chest and you live) and he blows it, of course, plan and all, but he could just have just shot batman in the chest and knocked him out, nope, shoot and leaves, then his men gets their asses beat and bat escapes >.<

Still.

Excelsius has had run ins and sabotages with both the Arkham knight's and Bane's faction, the latter he sabotaged a number of weapons, and the former he did some data stealing,hacking and important target captures :P so the knight kinda knows him.

Edited by Scrapmaster

He will get broken though, he has to... :P

Honestly in-game the dude has ONE very good chance of killing you (where he pins you to the ground, but just shoots you in the chest and you live) and he blows it, of course, plan and all, but he could just have just shot batman in the chest and knocked him out, nope, shoot and leaves, then his men gets their asses beat and bat escapes >.<

Still.

Excelsius has had run ins and sabotages with both the Arkham knight's and Bane's faction, the latter he sabotaged a number of weapons, and the former he did some data stealing,hacking and important target captures :P so the knight kinda knows him.

No Batman, no break. xD

That's because of Scarecrow's Plan and that was during a point where the Knight was willing to wait, not like later when he had the Cloudburst.

He may know him, but he also knows he's a ant to the Knight. xD

Edited by SuperiorKunivas

Riiiiight. Killer croc is in constant pain through his constant mutations...so...

You'l see, i'l have Excelsius introduction destroying one the knight's warehouses xD

Edited by Scrapmaster

Riiiiight. Killer croc is in constant pain through his constant mutations...so...

You'l see, i'l have Excelsius introduction destroying one the knight's warehouses xD

Okay, no damage then. xP

That would be bullshit tho. xD

So doing it now. just to spite the knight.

Hopefully he won't run into Azure's team...a four on one fight is never good.

Spiting the Knight at this stage of the RP is nigh impossible and suicide. xP

Exactly, it wouldn't be fair on them to fight the Knight. xD