•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo
Video

The GMV Contest of 2015/16! - The final ever! - khoathkeeper13 is your final champion

Video

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#61 khoathkeeper13

khoathkeeper13

The GMV Contest of 2011 & 2015 Champion & 2013 Finalist

• 1,273 posts

Posted 17 January 2016 - 07:27 AM

It's going to take a little bit for this to finish uploading, so I'm just going to leave this here and get some sleep now.

I'm so sorry for always making you guys wait on me D:

I just like to say thanks to Sora96, I've really enjoyed these contests.  I don't edit very often so these contests really pushed me to learn how to edit better, especially going against such an amazing editor like FurySpark.  Thank you so much! :D

#62 Sora96

Sora96

KH13 Legend & WakelessDream's Boyfriend

• 25,785 posts

Posted 17 January 2016 - 08:27 AM

Before I announce the winner I would like to say thank you to you both, without you these contests wouldn't have lasted this long. I would also like to thank everyone else who has ever entered.

Now... the winner of the final ever GMV Contest is khoathkeeper13! FurySpark's legendary unbeaten streak ends and khoathkeeper13 claims her 2nd title.

Thank you all.

Edited by Sora96, 17 January 2016 - 08:28 AM.

#63 Felixx

Felixx

My spoon is too big!

• 1,987 posts

Posted 17 January 2016 - 09:10 AM

Congrats khoathkeeper13!! You really deserve it :D (of course FurySpark would have deserved it too :) )