Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Oli

Have you ever cosplayed as a Kingdom Hearts character?

121 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever cosplayed as a Kingdom Hearts character?

• Several times, actually! I love cosplaying!
    • Only once but I'm planning to do it again!
    • No, but I really want to.
    • I'm not into cosplaying.
    • Another option? Tell us below!

And if you have, feel free to tell us which character you cosplayed and/or share pictures of your cosplay!

Wow, no's so far? What a bummer.

Personally I LOVE cosplaying! It feels like a nice escape to temporarily take on the persona of some one else, especially if it's a favorite character you can relate to.

So far I've only cosplayed as Sora in terms of KH cosplaying, I've done every version of his main appearances so far, aside from KH3. At some point I might consider doing other characters like Ventus, Roxas, or Vanitas, but I might need to depend on someone making a good outfit, I'm none too skilled myself. Once I have the body for it, I'd like to do other cosplays some day like Cloud, Zack, Hercules, or Spider-Man.

Unfortunately, I have not cosplayed at all in my life, nor have I been to Conventions.

However, I do have quite a desire to cosplay! ^^ Not quite sure who yet, but the desire is indeed present. I hope to be able fulfill that desire to one day.

*Redundant use of Desire is redundant redundant* xD

I love to cosplay!  I've only been to three conventions so far and have only cosplayed four characters, but none of them were from Kingdom Hearts though.

Unfortunately, I have no one to go with to conventions anymore, so I don't see myself doing this anytime soon. :

Never have cosplayed, unless Halloween costumes count. Though once I lose a bit of weight, I intend on cosplaying as modern Riku's design. And, while unrelated to KH, Kanji Tatsumi from Persona 4.

Sadly, I haven't had the chance to cosplay as a Kingdom Hearts character yet, but I did see lots of cosplayers in Comic-Con this year cosplaying as Sora, Roxas and Axel!  I, myself, am planning to go to next  year's Comic-Con, God willing, and one of the cosplays I want to go as is as Young Xehanort!  I already have tanned skin, all I need is an Organization Cloak, yellow contact lenses, and a grey wig, and I'm golden! :3

Edit: Oh, and the No Name Keyblade too! :3

Edited by The Transcendent Key

Havent cosplayed but I bought a kingdom key at a convention once and carried it round the whole day and everyone looked at me as if I was. Thinking of buying an organization 13 coat and cosplay next year at the event.

I haven't even cosplayed before. The best I ever did was just dress up in a costume. I consider cosplaying as being the entire character and doing it on a date that isn't Halloween. I guess you could say the closet I got to was being Harry Potter for an elementary school thing where we dress as characters. But no, I haven't truly cosplayed yet, and that is mainly because of how much money I don't have, and I probably won't get to because I won't have money for costumes, but I would still like to sometime. I don't know about if I want to dress as a KH character or not, but I would love to cosplay as the famous Digimon who sacrificed himself, Wizardmon!

I would absolutely LOVE to cosplay! I see people cosplay sometimes and I would SOOOO want to do that! xD I was working on making a Sora cosplay but I don't really have everything I need to finish it... I don't really have enough money to buy one, or to even finish making mine (which looks terrible in the first place). But I would love to cosplay! (As Sora, or Aqua, or Kairi, or Xion. Mostly Sora.) <3

Edited by Sora_UlimateKeybladeMaster

I used to cosplay as Luxord, but I've put that cosplay on hiatus for a few cons. It was fun at first, but it eventually got a little boring, partially because everyone probably saw me as some random guy who wanted to wear an Org. XIII coat (since my hair is blonde, I just have to get it cut the right way to look like him). Probably would have helped if I'd had some cards. Maybe he'll get a new look in the future and I'll give that outfit a shot.