Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Enix

Rate the weird ship, Day 6: Riku x Kairi

So apparently, Riku x Kairi is a thing. You learn something every single day.

Posted Image

Do you ship this?

So apparently, Riku x Kairi is a thing. You learn something every single day.Do you ship this?

I don't unfortunately, I ship Sora/Kairi

But I also tend to take a step into the dark side and ship Sora/Riku too lol

These days if you stay long enough in fandom, almost every ship is a thing and is possible.

SoraxXion, RoxasxXion, AxelxXion, RikuxXion

Theres also VenxRoxas (I don't even...don't ask me), AxelxRoxas, AxelxRiku, AxelxVen

NaminexRiku, NaminexRoxas, AxelxLarxene, LarxenexMarluxia

I also heard that MarluxiaxNamine was a thing at one point

and yeah...if you draw out an extended punnet square, I'm sure you'd come across some interesting ships and combinations many of which may or may not have been explored in our glorious random section lol

Honestly no. I feel like Kairi should be with Sora, although honestly I'm not a huge fan of SoKai either. Don't get me wrong SoKai is cool I'm just into other pairings like RoxasxXion which I LOVE.

So yeah... RikuxKairi is meh. I feel like they don't fit well together. I love ReplikuxNaminé though.

Meh, there are others I'd rather see Riku and Kairi end up with.

Honestly no. I feel like Kairi should be with Sora, although honestly I'm not a huge fan of SoKai either. Don't get me wrong SoKai is cool I'm just into other pairings like RoxasxXion which I LOVE.So yeah... RikuxKairi is meh. I feel like they don't fit well together. I love ReplikuxNaminé though.

I pretty much agree with everything you said (except ReplikuxNamine) I'm so glad I'm not the only one that loves RoxasxXion! Its one of my favorite otps!<3

Meh, there are others I'd rather see Riku and Kairi end up with.I pretty much agree with everything you said (except ReplikuxNamine) I'm so glad I'm not the only one that loves RoxasxXion! Its one of my favorite otps!<3

Hell yeah! RoxasxXion all day everyday~!!! It's like a baby version of AquaxTerra for me. They're just so cute together.

Hell yeah! RoxasxXion all day everyday~!!! It's like a baby version of AquaxTerra for me. They're just so cute together.

Aw, yes! I love TerraxAqua too!<3 These two pairings are the only ones I want to be cannon. They're also the only straight KH pairings I enjoy. ( Yes, I do like yaoi, I'll admit it. But if you don't, that's totally fine:) )

Aw, yes! I love TerraxAqua too!<3 These two pairings are the only ones I want to be cannon. They're also the only straight KH pairings I enjoy. ( Yes, I do like yaoi, I'll admit it. But if you don't, that's totally fine:) )

Oh don't get me wrong... I do... :>

VanitasVentusyesplz

I think I just found my new best friend.For the others who clicked the spoiler... Don't judge me. <_< >_>

Edited by Aqua7KH

Oh don't get me wrong... I do... :>

VanitasVentusyesplz

I think I just found my new best friend.For the others who clicked the spoiler... Don't judge me. <_< >_>

Phew, glad I'm not the only one. I know there aren't many yaoi fans here, and that's fine, but sometimes it seems that yaoi-haters here hate even the sane yaoi fans, and it makes me feel guilty.Aw, thanks :)And I also really like that pairing too!

Phew, glad I'm not the only one. I know there aren't many yaoi fans here, and that's fine, but sometimes it seems that yaoi-haters here hate even the sane yaoi fans, and it makes me feel guilty.Aw, thanks :)And I also really like that pairing too!

Oh don't worry! Not gonna lie, at one point Yaoi freaked me out. After a while I grew to love it. Only some pairings though. It's basically the same for regular pairings for me. I wouldn't want any of it to be cannon unless it's supposed to be.And huhu yes... Another fan~

Sign in to follow this