Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Hargleblargleboo

Armonia (An Original RP) [Sign-ups and Discussion]

What i said nothin! LOL okay okay.

Oh. Okay.

What's your current favorite song? I need to know so that I'm aware that you've read the rules and stuff.

AND I TOTALLY FORGOT TO MENTION, GUYS!

D:

There can be more that one genre of the same type. Otherwise, how would multiple amalgamations exist? lol.

So, yeah.

the one i put, that is my favorite song as of late but Its 

Fur elise By Beethoven 

Edited by Gothraven Dovegrace

Anything wrong with me joining even though the RP's already started? I'd also like to be Fugue if that's possible. It fit into the Baroque Era but it's own thing. I have a backup character otherwise

EDIT: I have a friend who might be interested in joining too. Feel free to let me know if you seem overcapacity or aren't taking any latecomers though.

Edited by Sikota Urinakano

DID BIT JUST ATTACK ME?!

NO. He didn't. The Red Noise is about to attack. Sorry if it was confusing!

:Y

Anything wrong with me joining even though the RP's already started? I'd also like to be Fugue if that's possible. It fit into the Baroque Era but it's own thing. I have a backup character otherwise

EDIT: I have a friend who might be interested in joining too. Feel free to let me know if you seem overcapacity or aren't taking any latecomers though.

Oh, gosh. There's absolutely nothing wrong with you guys joining, it's just that we have too many participants as is. I'm really sorry...

Oh, gosh. There's absolutely nothing wrong with you guys joining, it's just that we have too many participants as is. I'm really sorry...

No problemo. It's always confusing showing up late. Probably for the best that I try and work my way back into roleplaying on this site with something smaller, as cool as this concept was. 

Edited by Sikota Urinakano

No problemo. It's always confusing showing up late. Probably for the best that I try and work my way back into roleplaying on this site with something smaller, as cool as this concept was. 

Alrighty then. Sorry again, dude.