Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Hargleblargleboo

Armonia (An Original RP) [Sign-ups and Discussion]

Name: Irene

Genre: (If they are an amalgamation, specify if it is.) New Age (also known as contemporary instrumental)

Appearance: post-53311-0-23541300-1445206245_thumb.jpg

post-53311-0-01217800-1445206361_thumb.jpg

Instrument / Weapon(s) [if any.]: A keyboard that can be summoned to her through singing (tell me if that's not ok, but all my favorite New Age songs are mostly piano, and it would be a pain to lug that up a mountain), and her voice.

Personality/Attitude: Quiet, calm and collected. Always willing to help or try something new.

Skills/Talents/Abilities: Irene is a master of the piano and guitar, and a skilled violinist, singer, and synthesizer. Her music can bring people peace and help them focus, letting them move faster with their increased concentration (effect only lasts while she is playing/ singing), and can help people heal mentally and physically.

Favourites/Likes: Irene likes music of almost any kind, and draws inspiration from everything around her. She also loves herbal tea and time to be alone and read or draw.

Most Hated/Dislikes: Conflict. From people shouting at each other to notes that just sound wrong, conflict makes Irene feel shaky and anxious, and as a result it often makes her withdraw into her shell. Also, she dislikes noises that are too loud.

Goals/Ambitions: To help people and bring peace back to Armonia.

Strengths: Irene has a good sense of balance, is focused and fast, and always willing to help. She is creative, too, and loves coming up with new ideas and plans.

Weaknesses: A bit naive, and weak combat wise, has basically no attacking power. She has sensitive hearing, and loud or too high pitched noises hurt her ears.

Fears: Being alone, accidentally hurting someone she cares for, and losing sight of who she is.

Hobbies/Interests: Reading, Drawing, Yoga, Dancing, and making music.

Religion/Beliefs: Irene believes strongly in the Composer, and that he will protect them, but believes that they still have to do their part and make decisions for themselves.

Occupation (If any): nope. (Too lazy to come up with one...)

Theme Song (Optional): Spring Creek by George Winston

Favorite song: at the moment, Gauntlet by Doug Spata

Edited by Kingdom Key D

Do you know when you're going to start it?

Hmm. I think perhaps after you, Yukiteru and Become finish their sheets.

Name: Irene

Genre: (If they are an amalgamation, specify if it is.) New Age (also known as contemporary instrumental)

Appearance: Posted Imageimage.jpg

Posted Imageimage.jpg

Instrument / Weapon(s) [if any.]: A keyboard that can be summoned to her through singing (tell me if that's not ok, but all my favorite New Age songs are mostly piano, and it would be a pain to lug that up a mountain), and her voice.

Personality/Attitude: Quiet, calm and collected. Always willing to help or try something new.

Skills/Talents/Abilities: Irene is a master of the piano and guitar, and a skilled violinist, singer, and synthesizer. Her music can bring people peace and help them focus, letting them move faster with their increased concentration (effect only lasts while she is playing/ singing), and can help people heal mentally and physically.

Favourites/Likes: Irene likes music of almost any kind, and draws inspiration from everything around her. She also loves herbal tea and time to be alone and read or draw.

Most Hated/Dislikes: Conflict. From people shouting at each other to notes that just sound wrong, conflict makes Irene feel shaky and anxious, and as a result it often makes her withdraw into her shell. Also, she dislikes noises that are too loud.

Goals/Ambitions: To help people and bring peace back to Armonia.

Strengths: Irene has a good sense of balance, is focused and fast, and always willing to help. She is creative, too, and loves coming up with new ideas and plans.

Weaknesses: A bit naive, and weak combat wise, has basically no attacking power. She has sensitive hearing, and loud or too high pitched noises hurt her ears.

Fears: Being alone, accidentally hurting someone she cares for, and losing sight of who she is.

Hobbies/Interests: Reading, Drawing, Yoga, Dancing, and making music.

Religion/Beliefs: Irene believes strongly in the Composer, and that he will protect them, but believes that they still have to do their part and make decisions for themselves.

Occupation (If any): nope. (Too lazy to come up with one...)

Theme Song (Optional): Spring Creek by George Winston

Favorite song: at the moment, Gauntlet by Doug Spata

Accepted.

Edited by Hargleblargleboo

I DID IT

Name: Yoko 'Yoyo' Shimura

Genre: Video Game Music (amalgamation of Orchestra music and Electronic/8-bit music.)

Appearance: Posted Image (took me forever to find a good pic)

Instrument / Weapon(s) [if any.]: Imaginary violin, keyboard, guitar, and flute. Controller. (The instruments really aren't imaginary it's just invisible.)

Personality/Attitude: Yoko is a very innocent character. He just wants everyone to be happy and to have fun. Because of this he has trouble grasping his mind around why the Noise would want to ruin all of that. He will go out of his way to help people out. Despite this, he has trouble making friends and being social especially to those he doesn't know. He doesn't know completely how to talk efficiently yet, for he will utter a few words here and there. Other than that, he primarily relies on small sounds that he makes from the many video games that he knows of to communicate.

Skills/Talents/Abilities: Playing the violin, keyboard, and even guitar. He also excels at every videogame he gets his hands on. By using his instruments/controller he can launch energy projectiles at his enemies. With these same weapons he can also cause status events on his enemies as well as his allies including healing, poison, higher or lower morale (desire to fight) and some others.

Favourites/Likes: Video Games, fantasy, fun, friendly people, arcades, violins, pianos, electronic music, orchestra music, classical music, children.

Most Hated/Dislikes: Some dubstep, strict people, bullies, some horror games, scary things.

Goals/Ambitions: To make others happy, to protect his home and his allies.

Strengths: Yoko's desire to help others be happy and have fun. He is also very strong and hardworking when need be.

Weaknesses: There are many instances when he is very lazy. Despite this once he gets going he doesn't stop. He is also somewhat too naïve and innocent for his own good.

Fears: Scary/creepy things, Noise, pain, harm coming to his friends.

Hobbies/Interests: Playing video games, playing with others and exploring the lands. He also loves spending time in his little home called "Music Zone" in Armonia. He also enjoys visiting others to say hi.

Religion/Beliefs: He doesn't really have a belief, for he never really thinks about it, however he does think the Composer is out there somewhere.

Occupation (If any): Helps deliver the paper sometimes and he also helps out his friends with video games.

Theme Song (Optional):

(I hope ya don't mind 10,000 theme songs. I'm probably missing one)

As for my favorite song... I could post another 10,000 videos...

I have so many more favorite songs but I just wanted to post this one since it's happy and I wanted to be fair to all the over favorite songs that I have...

Edited by Aqua7KH

I DID IT

Name: Yoko 'Yoyo' Shimura

Genre: Video Game Music (amalgamation of Orchestra music and Electronic/8-bit music.)

Appearance: Posted Image (took me forever to find a good pic)

Instrument / Weapon(s) [if any.]: Imaginary violin, keyboard, guitar, and flute. Controller. (The instruments really aren't imaginary it's just invisible.)

Personality/Attitude: Yoko is a very innocent character. He just wants everyone to be happy and to have fun. Because of this he has trouble grasping his mind around why the Noise would want to ruin all of that. He will go out of his way to help people out. Despite this, he has trouble making friends and being social especially to those he doesn't know. He doesn't know completely how to talk efficiently yet, for he will utter a few words here and there. Other than that, he primarily relies on small sounds that he makes from the many video games that he knows of to communicate.

Skills/Talents/Abilities: Playing the violin, keyboard, and even guitar. He also excels at every videogame he gets his hands on. By using his instruments/controller he can launch energy projectiles at his enemies. With these same weapons he can also cause status events on his enemies as well as his allies including healing, poison, higher or lower morale (desire to fight) and some others.

Favourites/Likes: Video Games, fantasy, fun, friendly people, arcades, violins, pianos, electronic music, orchestra music, classical music, children.

Most Hated/Dislikes: Some dubstep, strict people, bullies, some horror games, scary things.

Goals/Ambitions: To make others happy, to protect his home and his allies.

Strengths: Yoko's desire to help others be happy and have fun. He is also very strong and hardworking when need be.

Weaknesses: There are many instances when he is very lazy. Despite this once he gets going he doesn't stop. He is also somewhat too naïve and innocent for his own good.

Fears: Scary/creepy things, Noise, pain, harm coming to his friends.

Hobbies/Interests: Playing video games, playing with others and exploring the lands. He also loves spending time in his little home called "Music Zone" in Armonia. He also enjoys visiting others to say hi.

Religion/Beliefs: He doesn't really have a belief, for he never really thinks about it, however he does think the Composer is out there somewhere.

Occupation (If any): Helps deliver the paper sometimes and he also helps out his friends with video games.

Theme Song (Optional):

(I hope ya don't mind 10,000 theme songs. I'm probably missing one)

As for my favorite song... I could post another 10,000 videos...

I have so many more favorite songs but I just wanted to post this one since it's happy and I wanted to be fair to all the over favorite songs that I have...

Accepted!~

Alright, guys. Here's the sheet for the villain of the tale, The Mains Hum.

Name: The Mains Hum

Genre: (hell no)

(For Noise) Noise Type: Leader of the Noise

Appearance:

Posted Image

Art by Alex Konstad.~  

Instrument / Weapon(s) [if any.]: An entire army of 'noise', a subtle hum is always illuminating from it that causes distress to genres.

This is what it sounds like.

Fun fact: This is what the actual Mains Hum sounds like.~

Personality/Attitude: Ruthless, cold, twitchy, and craves for all sound except for himself to be obliterated.

Skills/Talents/Abilities: Excellent hearing, can cause mild deafness to those around it when it's very irritated. It's large size makes it intimidating.

Favourites/Likes: Being the overlord of a land and army.

Most Hated/Dislikes: Music

Goals/Ambitions: To wipe out all music and sound on Armonia.

Strengths: Is tall and grand, is never really scared.

Weaknesses: Can only speak via static, and can never blink. It's voice is almost gurgled or crushing in sound. It's glowing eyes never blink and are it's weakness.

Fears: Being defeated.

Hobbies/Interests: Consuming sound waves as snacks. Having the pure essence of genres as full meals.

Religion/Beliefs: Believes in the Composer, but wishes it to die.

Occupation (If any): Ruling over an army of 'Noise'.

Theme Song (Optional):

Edited by Hargleblargleboo

Fun fact- my ears cant pick up 60 hz. 

Legit I cannot hear anything at full volume. 

Also, Soul had to go to the US Embassy today to get his passport since he is leaving for the philippines soon. 

(Im shipping myself to him)

Oh. Uhhh... Sorry. (?)

And, I see. Hope he has safe trip and all, as well as you. (?)

Nust've clicked something wrong and posted an unfilled template. Editing. 

Name: Sebastian Frederick 

Genre: Baroque

Appearance: Link

Instrument: Lute

Personality/Attitude: The colloquial for describing one such as Sebastian would be something along the lines of "stickler." He's something of an obsessive compulsive case, frequently engaging in repetitive actions and "setting things correctly." He is a very clean and organized individual, down to his consciousness in his personal grooming and dress, which is probably his cleanest feature. At large, he abides by the rules and laws set down by those in authority, navigating his life based on how he can reform his actions to achieve his goals while still abiding by those rules. Sebastian holds strong to the basic belief that things have a "way" they're supposed to be, and grows rapidly distraught when the world around him does not conform to what he perceives to be correct; even to such an extent that he will spurn any attempts to shorthand his own name; he was named "Sebastian" for a reason.

Skills/Talents/Abilities: For what his quirks and outright inanities are worth, Sebastian is someone that you can trust to hold onto something, as his strongest suits reside in his knack for keeping things orderly and organized. It's an effective guarantee that if you give something to Sebastian, he will hold onto it, keep it safe and get it back to you when he's supposed to. He tends to be very knowledgeable when it comes to things involving strategy and movement of various parts in manners that make for the best effectiveness. Familiar with situations of confinement and the subsequent act of getting out of such situations, he's a great asset to have around when you're in a bind and need someone to come up with alternatives to a plan. He's also quite capable at analyzing situations, able to pick out flaws, even when they seem to be masked by perfection. 

Favorites/Likes: Organization and orderliness stand among Sebastian's favorite things. He finds great enjoyment in organizational ventures. 

Most Hated/Dislikes: Pretty much the opposite of everything he likes. He can't stand things that are unkempt, disordered and out of control. 

Goals/Ambitions: To bring harmony to the world. 

Strengths: Again, Organization; Thinking Methodically

Weaknesses: Situations in which unstructured or sporadic thinking is necessary. 

Fears: Sebastian's greatest fear is losing control, both of himself and of his world. 

Hobbies/Interests: Reading (especially Proofreading), Editing, Writing

Religion/Beliefs: Follows a Reformed Christian model of belief.

Theme Song (Optional): 

It all looks great! However, I'll accept you as soon as you tell me what your current favorite song is, just to fully verify that you've read the rules and such.~

'Kay, guys. I think these are more than enough contributors for now.~

I've tacked it onto the bottom of my character sheet, but I'll say it here as well: 

My favorite song at the moment is Soul Files, by cj rcm. 

I've tacked it onto the bottom of my character sheet, but I'll say it here as well: 

My favorite song at the moment is Soul Files, by cj rcm. 

Ah. Alrighty. Accepted!

I'm not leaving, he is but not anytime soon.

damn you my bad hearing

Oh. Okay. lol.

Is this still Open? I Would like to join.

Hello. Hm. Well, technically it's still open, so I guess just one more person couldn't hurt...

Nevermind i can't i have alot already.

oh wait actually i can lol 

Name: Xoul Rainja

Genre: Rock

(For Noise) Noise Type: None

Appearance:  Posted Image

Instrument / Weapon(s) [if any.]: Sniper rifle that is used as a spear It also has a turn table and Audio adjusters and Master Volume. Plus Beat Pad.

Personality/Attitude: Quiet, Does not talk, Says one word if he does, Pretty Dark, Pessimistic, Pragmatic, Critical, Observant, Fine Toned, Homosexual.

Skills/Talents/Abilities: He is an Expert Sniper and Expert Spear man, Seeing Mono Chromatically he has a higher depth Perception. When Concentrating on an object/person he will see only that object/person in color no matter how fast it moves. He has a hair on his head thats kinda like an antenna. it tells Him wind speeds and pressures. He Also can swing his Sniper rifle to Curve his bullets Around Corners. Lock Picking, stealthy.

Favourites/Likes: Smoking(Vapour), Coffee, Drinking (Applejuice), Junk Food, Night Life, Roof tops, Heights, Jenga. Plays Piano.

Most Hated/Dislikes: Nagging, Cry babies, Posers, Bossed around, Making Problems,  

Goals/Ambitions: To rid the world of things having to be done, So he may just relax.

Strengths: Accuracy, Team work, Decoy, Stealth,

Weaknesses: Annoyed easily, Day time,

Fears: Being called to save the world.

Hobbies/Interests: Using a sniper rifle to play Jenga, Humming and whistling,

Religion/Beliefs: There is nothing beyond death,

Occupation (If any): Plays in a band and a barista.

Theme Song (Optional):

http://178.33.63.68/putstorage/DownloadFileHash/82EF1A933A5A4A5QQWE1678567EWQS/Starset%20-%20My%20Demons.mp3

Edited by Gothraven Dovegrace

Reinstate what i just said i can (>//<) i thought i was going to get stuck all month on baby sit duty when my parents left

Oh. Okay.

Appearance:  Posted Image

Instrument / Weapon(s) [if any.]: Sniper rifle that is used as a spear It also has a turn table and Audio adjusters and Master Volume. Plus Beat Pad.

Personality/Attitude: Quiet, Does not talk, Says one word if he does, Pretty Dark, Pessimistic, Pragmatic, Critical, Observant, Fine Toned, Homosexual.

Skills/Talents/Abilities: He is an Expert Sniper and Expert Spear man, Seeing Mono Chromatically he has a higher depth Perception. When Concentrating on an object/person he will see only that object/person in color no matter how fast it moves. He has a hair on his head thats kinda like an antenna. it tells Him wind speeds and pressures. He Also can swing his Sniper rifle to Curve his bullets Around Corners. Lock Picking, stealthy.

Favourites/Likes: Smoking(Vapour), Coffee, Drinking (Applejuice), Junk Food, Night Life, Roof tops, Heights, Jenga. Plays Piano.

Most Hated/Dislikes: Nagging, Cry babies, Posers, Bossed around, Making Problems,  

Goals/Ambitions: To rid the world of things having to be done, So he may just relax.

Theme Song (Optional):

http://178.33.63.68/putstorage/DownloadFileHash/82EF1A933A5A4A5QQWE1678567EWQS/Starset%20-%20My%20Demons.mp3

What's your current favorite song? I need to know so that I'm aware that you've read the rules and stuff.

AND I TOTALLY FORGOT TO MENTION, GUYS!

D:

There can be more that one genre of the same type. Otherwise, how would multiple amalgamations exist? lol.

So, yeah.

Appearance: Posted Image

Personality/Attitude: Quiet, Does not talk, Says one word if he does, Pretty Dark, Pessimistic, Pragmatic, Critical, Observant, Fine Toned, Homosexual.

Skills/Talents/Abilities: He is an Expert Sniper and Expert Spear man, Seeing Mono Chromatically he has a higher depth Perception. When Concentrating on an object/person he will see only that object/person in color no matter how fast it moves. He has a hair on his head thats kinda like an antenna. it tells Him wind speeds and pressures. He Also can swing his Sniper rifle to Curve his bullets Around Corners. Lock Picking, stealthy.

Theme Song (Optional):

As soon as I read Homosexual in your character's personality I instantly wanted to ship him with Yoko/shot