Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Posted Image

Well, now that Master Luxu is revealed, and we have English voices for the Fortellers, we can further speculate on the symbolism of the "traitor". Master Luxu seems to fit the bill of lust perfectly. Now, all we need is the Master of Masters to have the Lion Keyblade and the Seven Deadly Sins theory can be complete.

Edited by Guest

Posted Image

Well, now that Master Luxu is revealed, and we have English voices for the Fortellers, we can further speculate on the symbolism of the "traitor". Master Luxu seems to fit the bill of lust perfectly. Now, all we need is the Master of Masters to have the Lion Keyblade and the Seven Deadly Sins theory can be complete.

Do you think that there is a chance that we will not even see the Master of Masters?  We might learn his name, but it might be possible that we never see him or his Keyblade.  With Luxu's Keyblade being the oldest one in existence (meaning that the other Keyblades from that time might no longer be around) and the Master of Masters disappearing (and Luxu appears to not want to reveal his location), that just seems to me that it is possible that we will never see him.

Do you think that there is a chance that we will not even see the Master of Masters?  We might learn his name, but it might be possible that we never see him or his Keyblade.  With Luxu's Keyblade being the oldest one in existence (meaning that the other Keyblades from that time might no longer be around) and the Master of Masters disappearing (and Luxu appears to not want to reveal his location), that just seems to me that it is possible that we will never see him.

Young Xehanort said that it was the oldest Keyblade in existence in the present time. Not the oldest of all time. Plus, there's also the consideration that, the Master of Masters Keyblade doesn't appear beyond the era of Kingdom Hearts X. And by default, we're more likely to see the Master of Masters Keyblade before we see his identity. All we see of Master Luxu is that he's a hooded character in an Organization coat (just like the master of Master's).

But going back to the theme of Acrene Wisse. It's clearly evident at this point that the Master of Masters represents lust, (as Aced has pride to merge the unions and Luxu ironically has sloth as he's doing nothing but watching). 

But going back to the theme of Acrene Wisse. It's clearly evident at this point that the Master of Masters represents lust, (as Aced has pride to merge the unions and Luxu ironically has sloth as he's doing nothing but watching). 

I thought it went like this:

1.  Ira = Wrath (ira); Unicorn
2.  Invi = Envy (invidia); Snake
3.  Aced = Sloth (acedia); Bear
4.  Gula = Gluttony (gula); Leopard?
5.  Ava = Greed (avaritia); Fox
6.  Luxu = Lust (luxuria); Goat
7.  Master of Masters = Pride (superbia); Lion?

My only question is: Why is Gula a Leopard?  That isn't one of the animals listed on the chart.

I thought it went like this:

1.  Ira = Wrath (ira); Unicorn
2.  Invi = Envy (invidia); Snake
3.  Aced = Sloth (acedia); Bear
4.  Gula = Gluttony (gula); Leopard?
5.  Ava = Greed (avaritia); Fox
6.  Luxu = Lust (luxuria); Goat
7.  Master of Masters = Pride (superbia); Lion?

My only question is: Why is Gula a Leopard?  That isn't one of the animals listed on the chart.

It's probably an intentional aesthetic choice. In Acrene Wisee, the pig symbolises gluttony. But let's be real here, who would want to join the Union of a pig?

Edited by Guest

It's probably an intentional aesthetic choice. In Acrene Wisee, the pig symbolises gluttony. But let's be real here, who would want to join the Union of a pig?

I really really want to say "Maybe you?" (I said that because of your avatar. And it's not a reproach or something!)

I really really want to say "Maybe you?" (I said that because of your avatar. And it's not a reproach or something!)

:lol: , well, I am in Leopardos. So technically speaking, I am in the Union of the Pig as far as The Seven Deadly Sins Go.