Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Enix

Rate the ship - Day three: Roxas x Axel/Lea

Same format as last time. Rate the ship.

Today ship is the famous nobodys, Roxas & Axel.

Do you ship them?

Posted Image

I feel quilty but yes... I do ship them (kinda).

I would like it better it they didn't have such a huge age gap and if Axel didn't have so much more power compared to Roxas. They're not equal, especially not in Days.

I love the dynamic between Roxas and Axel and I do see the shipping potential in them. Especially on Axel's side since it's clear how much he cares about Roxas (not saying platonic relationships can't be deep because that's not true). But unless it's in some kind of alternative universe, where Roxas is a bit older, I don't want to see them in a romantic relationship (especially not in a sexual one, since that'd just be wrong).

Yes, I do have quite a lot to say about this particurlar ship... xD

What is it with this fandom and shipping characters of the same gender?

What is it with fandom in general shipping characters of the same gender?Honestly, KH isn't even that bad compared to other fandoms. Don't get me wrong, it's bad but there's WAY worse fandoms when it comes to shipping that. As for the topic, no I don't ship Axel and Roxas. In my opinion Axel is way too old, and I prefer Roxas with either Naminé or Xion. I think I like Roxas and Xion more, where I ship Naminé and Replica Riku.Aqua and Terra is still the best thing in the entire universe tho and ijustloveitomfgtheyarethebestintheworldtogetheranditsjustmeanttobeandidontgiveashitonwhateveryonesaysaquaxterra>everything

What is it with fandom in general shipping characters of the same gender?Honestly, KH isn't even that bad compared to other fandoms. Don't get me wrong, it's bad but there's WAY worse fandoms when it comes to shipping that.As for the topic, no I don't ship Axel and Roxas. In my opinion Axel is way too old, and I prefer Roxas with either Naminé or Xion. I think I like Roxas and Xion more, where I ship Naminé and Replica Riku.Aqua and Terra is still the best thing in the entire universe tho and ijustloveitomfgtheyarethebestintheworldtogetheranditsjustmeanttobeandidontgiveashitonwhateveryonesaysaquaxterra>everything

Yeah. IMO, the Steven Universe fandom at the moment is the worse with it. Most of the same-sex ships don't make a lick of sense and are really forced and, at worse, are abusive.

Oh, and don't get me started on anime...

Also, I'm saddened AquaxTerra isn't a more popular ship...

Edited by Hargleblargleboo

Oh boy, it seems that I have a rather unpopular opinion, but yeah, I do like this pairing.  This was actually the first yaoi couple I ever liked.  However, in all the stories I've read with this pairing, Roxas and Axel are always about the same age, so its never pedophilia.

With that said, I hope this pairing never becomes cannon (there's 0% chance of it becoming cannon but still)  The only way for me to enjoy this pairing is if its fanon, so that they will be at/about the same age.