Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KingdomHearts3

Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party

October is one of he most haunting months of the year. In Walt Disney World, it's the villains' favorite time of year. If you're missing the spooktacular fun, worry not, you can still experience it here.

Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular

Mickey's Boo to You Halloween Parade

Happy Hallowishes!

i went two weeks ago with a kingdom hearts group i'm usually with. it was pretty awesome!

I haven't gone to the party in years. Because of the academic year's start, I can't go. Stinks, but this is really the only way I can experience it now.

I went to the party during the 60th Diamond Anniversary :3. On one of the days I was there, I saw three people dressed as Terra, Ventus, and Aqua. I kept my reaction calm, but when we got a little farther, I flipped out a little. Then I told my mom who they were dressed up as.

I went to the party during the 60th Diamond Anniversary :3. On one of the days I was there, I saw three people dressed as Terra, Ventus, and Aqua. I kept my reaction calm, but when we got a little farther, I flipped out a little. Then I told my mom who they were dressed up as.

What?! Aw man! I wished I saw that! Well, I was in Walt Disney World and wearing a KH2 white shirt of the cover in black and white, then while going into Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin, a cast member said "I will not let you take Kairi's heart!". I screamed quietly inside and just smiled and laughed.