Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Wouldn't it be cool if a segment of Kingdom Hearts 3 included an intense, heated fight between Sora and Riku like KH1 had? If so, it'd also be their 3rd battle, with the 1st and 2nd near the end of KH1. Riku would get strongly possessed by Master Xehanort and he would go after Sora and his friends, including Kairi. Wouldn't it be epic, as soon as the battle starts, a new remaster of Forze Del Male plays and nostalgic images of that treacherous battle from the first game starts flashing in your head? 

Would you be excited, or scared? I mean, Kingdom Hearts got kinda difficult over the years and now that Riku is confirmed a keyblade master, he's bound to have new tricks up his sleeve if this battle were to happen.

I'd rather see a Riku vs Sora, where Sora is the one possessed. It'd be a nice callback (maybe have Forze del Male mixed with Sora's theme), and it's slightly more plausible.

This would be great! I'd like to play it from Riku's perspective..

Wouldn't it be cool if a segment of Kingdom Hearts 3 included an intense, heated fight between Sora and Riku like KH1 had? If so, it'd also be their 3rd battle, with the 1st and 2nd near the end of KH1. Riku would get strongly possessed by Master Xehanort and he would go after Sora and his friends, including Kairi. Wouldn't it be epic, as soon as the battle starts, a new remaster of Forze Del Male plays and nostalgic images of that treacherous battle from the first game starts flashing in your head? 

Would you be excited, or scared? I mean, Kingdom Hearts got kinda difficult over the years and now that Riku is confirmed a keyblade master, he's bound to have new tricks up his sleeve if this battle were to happen.

It's too late for that, Riku is too good, he used to be arrogant and wanted to obtain the power of darkness, but that was only in KH1, Riku changes quite a bit in further titles. Basically, your idea is cool, but highly improbable.

I'd rather see a Riku vs Sora, where Sora is the one possessed. It'd be a nice callback (maybe have Forze del Male mixed with Sora's theme), and it's slightly more plausible.

This is by far more likely.

We had a metric ton of Riku fights, we don't need anymore.

Kh1: 3 if you count the duel riku

KHCom: (4 as sora. Two as real Riku.)

Days: 1

Recoded: 4

riku has received a butt kicking too many times

We've already fought him a bunch of times. Plus for Riku to be possessed again it'll be kind of an insult to his character. What I'd love to see is him fight possessed Sora. It would be very interesting to see Sora possessed, by Xehanort of Vanitas(if there's a reason for Vanitas to be able to possess Sora)

The idea of a battle sounds cool, but what you described has already been done and done again to death. I think the last thing we need to see is Riku getting possessed by Master Xehanort AGAIN after we just learned that he can't be possessed by him. We'll have plenty of epic battles, and if anything  Forze Del Male will likely be reorchestrated for Ansem's boss battle. Again, a Riku battle might be nice, but I don't see an absolute need for it. There's no point in making him an enemy again at this point.

it'd be pretty cliche at this point. also if Riku were to get possessed then that would just undo what little character development he's gone through since the first game so it's probably best if we don't tread into "friend vs. friend" territory again. they did it in KH1 and that was good enough. 

We don't need a forced plot point just to fight riku. If the story calls for it then it'll happen. It wouldnt be cool to fight him without any real reason to and it would be lame if it were because he were possessed again.

Not again. It won't happen again. Why? Because Riku developed a certain... resistance to darkness. So they did what the keyblade did and moved down the list. Roxas... now there was a worthy candidate. But, unfortunately, he became too aware of himself and returned to Sora.

While the concept is undeniably cool, it'd kinda make Riku's journey of redemption and triumph over the darkness have been in vain, ya know?  The whole point of his journey was so that he could be able to master the darkness within him and come to peace with it.  I seriously doubt he'll get possessed again.  Young Xehanort himself said that he developed a resistance to darkness!  Which is the reason why they weren't able to choose him as a 13th Vessel, which is why Sora was considered for the spot, ya know?

I want to see everyone suddenly have a dark aura. When Goofy got hit in the head just before Battle of 1000 Heartless. I really wanted to see King Mickey give in to the darkness for a little bit.But ya Riku vs Sora totally for that.

Sora needs 2 pass the mark of mastery....i think in dream drop distance he got done wrong being that he has had his keyblade longer than riku