Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tails

Skull Kid Confirmed Playable IN Hyrule Warriors Legends

, the upcoming 3DS version of Hyrule Warriors, the Warriors-style The Legend of Zelda game, is adding Skull Kid to their playable roster. This week’s issue of Famitsu magazine provides more details.

Skull Kid, who first appeared in The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask will be playable, and he’ll fight together with a fairy.

Phantom Ganon will also appear as a boss character.

Source: http://www.siliconera.com/2015/10/06/skull-kid-is-playable-in-hyrule-warriors-legends/

I'm so glad they decided to make this for 3DS, I don't have a Wii or a WiiU plus it sounds like the 3DS version has so many yummy extras

The extras can actually all be transferred over to the Wii U version, too. Of course, you also get all of the DLC for free if you get the 3DS version, unlike the Wii U version.

Skull Kid who first appeared in...Majora's Mask? Anyway that great news and I though Helmarok King would be the only new boss,Phantom Ganon sounds interesting

, the upcoming 3DS version of [/size]Hyrule Warriors, the [/size]Warriors-style [/size]The Legend of Zelda game, is adding Skull Kid to their playable roster. This week’s issue of [/size]Famitsu magazine provides more details.[/size]

Skull Kid, who first appeared in [/size]The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask will be playable, and he’ll fight together with a fairy.[/size]

Phantom Ganon will also appear as a boss character.[/size]

Source: http://www.siliconera.com/2015/10/06/skull-kid-is-playable-in-hyrule-warriors-legends/

Pretty sure The skull kid of MM is the skull kid from the OoT, but either way, its going to be sick to play.

I like that second one,he had that pose just before he turned Link into a Deku.Its weird that Skull Kid is using the Fairy Ocarina,you'd think this would be Saria's weapon if she was in the game and Skull Kid would use his flute that shoots needles from Ocarina of Time,the fairies and Majora's powers,but I guess the Fairy Ocarina is just more iconic then a random flute.